What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Marvelous Cravings

Sub Genres
Adventure, AU, LGTBQ, Magical, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

CaptainMarvelous

Freyasdottir
Hey all! Captain Marvelous here, I decided to create a more specific thread for my current cravings besides just my general thread. I'm gonna keep this one real simple.

What I would like in a partner:

Be able to write a decent amount. I don't expect multiple paragraphs if that isn't your style, but please no one liners. I get burnt out very quickly when those are used.
Have a decent grasp at the English language just so long as I can understand what you are writing.
Do not control my characters. This is sort of a pet peeve of mine.
If you are getting burnt out on the rp, please let me know and we can discuss how to revamp it or let me know if you'd rather drop it. I tend to message people if they don't respond for a while, but if you don't respond back I will probably assume that you are no longer interested. I will reach out to you if I am feeling burnt out as well, it goes both ways.

About my style:
I would consider myself semi-literate, though as I mentioned above I don't expect the same length back. I'm pretty flexible.
I tend to play female characters but I am totally willing to play as male side characters/double.
Only pairing I won't do is mxm
I'm super friendly and would love to chat OOC, but if that's not your thing that is totally fine.
I tend to rp in PMs but if you would like to do a thread I am open to that.

My interests:
These are my specific interests, aka things I am very interested in at the moment. If you're interested in something else here is my main thread: Post

The first item here is that I would love to use one of my characters. I haven't had the chance to rp her a lot recently, so if you're interested I will love you forever. Some info about her: Mia Hendricks | Female | Her age depends on setting, but she appears to be in her 20s | Dark Angel
Mia Hendricks could be described as stubborn, calm, and aggressive, by her enemies at least. For those who get to know her, she has a much softer side hidden by the front she puts on to protect herself from those who wish to hurt her.
I won't put her entire background here as that may also change depending on setting, but if there's more you'd like to hear about just ask!

The next item on my list is Marvel! First point of order, I DO NOT do canon x canon characters for this. Sorry, I just don't like playing just canon characters, I'm not very comfortable playing them and it doesn't leave much room for creativity with the character. That said, I may be convinced to play a canon character for your OC (so long as you do the same in return), but it depends on what character it is. Also, if you prefer to play a canon character while I play an OC, then that's great too! If anyone out there wants to play Loki for me, I will also love you forever. For plots, I'm open to a variety of points within the cinematic universe, or we can do aus, or make up our own story.

The last item I have right now involves a competition for the hand of the prince/princess of a kingdom. If you've heard/read the Selection series it's sort of like that. There are a lot of different variations we can do on this idea, so if you're interested let me know! And we can discuss how we would like to do it.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in any of these!

Last edited:

Loner Raven5885

Hey all! Captain Marvelous here, I decided to create a more specific thread for my current cravings besides just my general thread. I'm gonna keep this one real simple.

Be able to write a decent amount. I don't expect multiple paragraphs if that is your style, but please no one liners. I get burnt out very quickly when those are used.
Have a decent grasp at the English language just so long as I can understand what you are writing.
If you are getting burnt out on the rp, please let me know and we can discuss how to revamp it or let me know if you'd rather drop it. I tend to message people if they don't respond for a while, but if you don't respond back I will probably assume that you are no longer interested. I will reach out to you if I am feeling burnt out as well, it goes both ways.

About my style:
I would consider myself semi-literate, though as I mentioned above I don't expect the same length back. I'm pretty flexible.
I tend to play female characters but I am totally willing to play as male side characters/double.
I'm totally friendly and would love to chat OOC, but if that's not your thing that is totally fine.

My interests:
These are my specific interests, aka things I am very interested in at the moment. If you're interested in something else here is my main thread: Post

I really want to do an rp with my character Danielle. Either a modern or transformers rp.
-Normal: Originally from a bad family, she was adopted by the parents of her friend. Later in life, and with the help of her boyfriend, she managed to buy her own garage to start up a business. Her boyfriend unfortunately later passed away, which has left her bitter and angry at the world.

-Transformers: Danielle never expected to find an alien near her workplace, but one night she discovers Jazz, an autobot. The two strike up an unlikely friendship, which becomes something a little more, but when Jazz is killed in action fighting Megatron Danielle is heartbroken. Cut to a few years later when Mirage/Dino joins the autobots on Earth. Dino's curiousity in Danielle's artistic ability and his own ego about his paint job leads him to work to break through her barriers. Eventually the two became friends and partners in crime much to the dismay of the others around them.

Also I'd really like to get some modern romance rps going.
Good girl x Bad boy
Bad girl x Good boy
Equestrian x Equestrian
Transfer Student x Student
Art student x Art student (or other major)
College or High School rps
I'm open to other suggestions too

hey i would like to do a college roleplay with you.

American queen

Jimmy rustler
I would be into a good girl artist character. I can also play a guy for your modern garage setting. I enjoy worldbuilding and in-depth/specific roleplay. I'm down to discuss some options or just chat to see if we have a good chemistry.

Sashwath

Be able to write a decent amount. I don't expect multiple paragraphs if that is your style, but please no one liners. I get burnt out very quickly when those are used.

About my style:
I'm totally friendly and would love to chat OOC, but if that's not your thing that is totally fine.

My interests:

I really want to do an rp with my character Danielle. Either a modern or transformers rp.
-Normal: Originally from a bad family, she was adopted by the parents of her friend. Later in life, and with the help of her boyfriend, she managed to buy her own garage to start up a business. Her boyfriend unfortunately later passed away, which has left her bitter and angry at the world.

-Transformers: Danielle never expected to find an alien near her workplace, but one night she discovers Jazz, an autobot. The two strike up an unlikely friendship, which becomes something a little more, but when Jazz is killed in action fighting Megatron Danielle is heartbroken. Cut to a few years later when Mirage/Dino joins the autobots on Earth. Dino's curiousity in Danielle's artistic ability and his own ego about his paint job leads him to work to break through her barriers. Eventually the two became friends and partners in crime much to the dismay of the others around them.

About my style:

My interests:

Good girl x Bad boy
Bad girl x Good boy
Equestrian x Equestrian

I would love to do a high school rp. Or maybe we can be high school lovers who get separated unfortunately, only to meet 20 years later, when the lady is married and the man is still thinking of her.
Good girl x Bad boy
Bad girl x Good boy
Equestrian x Equestrian

Sashwath

I would love to do a high school rp. Or maybe we can be high school lovers who get separated unfortunately, only to meet 20 years later, when the lady is married and the man is still thinking of her.

Lo-fi Guy

Trying to live
Ooo!! That's good! There is some possibility in that!

Endless_Stars

Screaming Void
Hi! I'm interested in a RP with your character (Mia Hendricks) and I have a few plot ideas.
I'm up for romance or only friends.
My character would most likely be female, a have a few for different plots.
I've sent a PM your way. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)