• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Zombies, The Start. (OCs Bro)

MaryJane

Heyo! So I've always had a problem with joining Marvel RP's because 90 percent of the time you have to pick a marvel character, and it's not that they aren't all great but I would just love to take the ideas Marvel has built in their universe and use it as my playground. How do I solve this problem? Make my own of course. AND if I rip the idea of the marvel zombies, we can still interact with all our favorite heroes!

It'll be based in New York. Why? Because it seems that's Marvel's favorite city. Come up with a reason your hero is there. It's been one month since the Zombie Virus has been released. Some heroes have already been turned and their corpses are reaping even more havoc on the planet than the average shambler. Shield is still a functioning organization. Nick fury was killed early on in the fighting, and steve rogers now heads the largest organized human resistance. Most of the avengers are at his side. Tony stark, Reid Richards, and Bruce Banner all frantically try to find a cure, and they think they may be onto something. The three greatest minds research using the other three fantastic four as test subjects, as they were all turned, sadly. They need you and your team to investigate and find the source of the virus so that they can better understand it. Are you a mutant who narrowly escaped the mansion when storm came in with a horrible cough one day and had the whole school infected by nightfall still haunted by the screams of your fellow classmates. Are you a skral invader now caught in humanity's war for survival? Perhaps a time traveler who came from the overrun future to aid his race from the beginning (Like me). Perhaps asguard (Or other god. Hercules is a canon hero after all.) Has decided to lend their aid. Or maybe you're just a human with guns and a chip on your shoulder. The whole of the marvel universe is at your hands like puddy. Make a hero and join the fight.

Rules: Lots of communication and character interaction. We're writing our own Marvel story. I want the witty banter and morale message to match, damnit!
I'd like at least two paragraphs per post, but honestly just try your best. If you're really trying your best to be involved I won't nit-pick.
A group of four is fine with me, so I only NEED three others, but more is great. I'll handle the baddies, but if someone would like to jump in as a Co-GM and control the zombie horde (With my guidance) I'm all for that too.
There's a limit on power, as we can't just have you all just be the hulk and smash our way through this. Think a slightly nerfed Thor for a limiter.

*raises hand frantically* Can I play one or two canon characters who are partnered with my oc? *-* I got a glorious idea from this post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back