• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: X-Men or Agents of SHIELD RP?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So lately I've been watching and reading up on the X-Men checking out the animated series. While also catching up on Agents of SHIELD, which makes me inspired to do a possible RP with these pairings, or ideas. I do have several ideas for a Clint and Bobbi, Clint and Natasha. Also maybe Clint and Ward as a more father son or mentor trainee type relationship. Anywho, the pairings are below, and if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Also, be wary of my age when you PM me, I am 19 turning 20 so I would like to find someone close to my age or a little older. Though I am not opposed to youngins just makes me uncomfortable sometimes.
Pairings

Bucky x Daisy
Daisy x Fitz (post S2 ep 11)
Clint x Natasha
Clint x Bobbi
Phil x Melinda
Clint & Melinda
Clint & Ward
Rogue x Gambit
Jean x Logan
Scott x Jean
Charles x Raven
Gambit & Jubilee
Storm & Rogue
Storm x T'Challa

So lately I've been watching and reading up on the X-Men checking out the animated series. While also catching up on Agents of SHIELD, which makes me inspired to do a possible RP with these pairings, or ideas. I do have several ideas for a Clint and Bobbi, Clint and Natasha. Also maybe Clint and Ward as a more father son or mentor trainee type relationship. Anywho, the pairings are below, and if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Also, be wary of my age when you PM me, I am 19 turning 20 so I would like to find someone close to my age or a little older. Though I am not opposed to youngins just makes me uncomfortable sometimes.
Pairings

Bucky x Daisy
Daisy x Fitz (post S2 ep 11)
Clint x Natasha
Clint x Bobbi
Phil x Melinda
Clint & Melinda
Clint & Ward
Rogue x Gambit
Jean x Logan
Scott x Jean
Charles x Raven