• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel? (UPDATED JAN 3, 2022)

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
EDIT: UPDATED (SEE BELOW)

Hey all!

I've recently been watching a lot of MCU shows and movies and have since been craving a MCU RP. I can double as pretty much anyone but please ask as there a couple I won't as I feel like I don't do them well. Fair warning, there are some I haven't played before, so I will be willing to try them, but might not do them well.

For my side of the RP, I am looking for a platonic relationship (though I can do romance for you!) Over the past few weeks, I have been reading a lot of parent AU's. Especially with Bucky, Natasha, Steve, or Tony.

So basically, I am looking for someone to play one of the above for my teen OC. I have a couple plots in mind (HYDRA, fostering, etc.), but obviously I want to plot and hear your ideas! Also, it doesn't even have to be this idea at all, we can do something entirely different!!

UPDATE: I've recently created a new OC that can be used for a romantic pairing with Steve, Bucky, Kate, Yelena or Tony. I also have another OC that can be romantic against Peter Parker. So if romance better suits you, then we can do that!!!

UPDATE: REALLY craving a romantic RP with Andrew's Peter Parker!!!!!

I can RP on discord, pms, or google docs! If you are interested, message me with your favourite MCU movie or TV show as the subject!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back