• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel? (UPDATED JAN 3, 2022)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. AU
  3. Platonic
  4. Realistic
  5. School
  6. Slice of Life
  7. Super Powers

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
EDIT: UPDATED (SEE BELOW)

Hey all!

I've recently been watching a lot of MCU shows and movies and have since been craving a MCU RP. I can double as pretty much anyone but please ask as there a couple I won't as I feel like I don't do them well. Fair warning, there are some I haven't played before, so I will be willing to try them, but might not do them well.

For my side of the RP, I am looking for a platonic relationship (though I can do romance for you!) Over the past few weeks, I have been reading a lot of parent AU's. Especially with Bucky, Natasha, Steve, or Tony.

So basically, I am looking for someone to play one of the above for my teen OC. I have a couple plots in mind (HYDRA, fostering, etc.), but obviously I want to plot and hear your ideas! Also, it doesn't even have to be this idea at all, we can do something entirely different!!

UPDATE: I've recently created a new OC that can be used for a romantic pairing with Steve, Bucky, Kate, Yelena or Tony. I also have another OC that can be romantic against Peter Parker. So if romance better suits you, then we can do that!!!

UPDATE: REALLY craving a romantic RP with Andrew's Peter Parker!!!!!

I can RP on discord, pms, or google docs! If you are interested, message me with your favourite MCU movie or TV show as the subject!

Last edited:

NovaTheVibe

The only thing straight is how I'm going to hell!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'd love to Rp with you on discord! Send me your username : D

Users who are viewing this thread