• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Univese RP MxF (Always open)

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
So I could use a nice, casual but fun superhero role play. I’ve been trying to do so with original superheroes of our own creation but that never seems to take so I thought I’d see what jumping on the bandwagon was like.

If your only knowledge of Marvel is from the MCU, that’s fine but this RP won’t take place in it directly. This is the universe of the comics so Earth’s been invaded several times as opposed to once or twice, Hydra’s still a thing, and Captain America took over the world for a hot second recently. Depending on who we play though, such major events may not factor in.

(Thread based please.)

Characters I could play:
-Captain America
-Iron Fist (trust me, he’s better than the show portrays him)
-Doctor Strange
-Thor
-Agent Coulson
-Angel (the X-Man)
-Black Knight
-Ghost Rider
-Silver Surfer
-Bruce Banner/Hulk
-Spider-Man

Characters available to play:
-Mystique
-Misty Knight
-Squirrel Girl (Don’t question it! XD)
-Black Widow
-Scarlet Witch
-Blackcat
-Betty Ross
-Lady Sif
-Enchantress
-Diamondback
-Jane Foster
-Ms. Marvel (aged up)
-Captain Marvel
-Tiger’s Beautiful Daughter
-Bride of Nine Spiders
-Nebula
-Shadowcat
-Dazzler

Obviously a lot of these have canon pairings but they don’t have to be one to one. For instance, Iron Fist X Mystique would be fun just because they don’t cross paths that often. PM or post here for interest.

Looks super cool! So many characters zomg

Well I’m really hankering for some superhero adventure maybe some superhero romance but every time I try it with my own original character, it never goes anywhere. So I thought I’d do it with the most popular superhero property around right now and just give my partner as many options as I could think of.

Hey, I’m always looking to play Wanda Maximoff in more Roleplays! Would you like to discuss a plot?

Sure! Is there any of the above characters in my list you are dying to pair her with? Romantically or otherwise?

I’m not very picky, and I prefer letting my partner choose who they want to be. I’ve done a few with Wanda and Steve that have been successful, but I’m always looking to try new plots and such! :)

I’m not very picky, and I prefer letting my partner choose who they want to be. I’ve done a few with Wanda and Steve that have been successful, but I’m always looking to try new plots and such! :)

Well first of all, what version of Wanda are you thinking of? Movie Sokovia version? Mutant daughter of Magneto version? Genuine magic version? If I know which one you prefer I can tailor a different plot for fun and variety.

Well first of all, what version of Wanda are you thinking of? Movie Sokovia version? Mutant daughter of Magneto version? Genuine magic version? If I know which one you prefer I can tailor a different plot for fun and variety.

I am mostly familiar with the MCU Sokovia version of Wanda :)

I am mostly familiar with the MCU Sokovia version of Wanda :)
Okie dokie then. Let’s first just make sure we’re on the same page. We’ll just assume that experimentation, Quicksilver’s death, Ultron, Sokovia, that all happened and she’s working as an Avenger. Civil War and past that though? Didn’t happen, at least not like it did in the movie.

We good for that for now?

Okie dokie then. Let’s first just make sure we’re on the same page. We’ll just assume that experimentation, Quicksilver’s death, Ultron, Sokovia, that all happened and she’s working as an Avenger. Civil War and past that though? Didn’t happen, at least not like it did in the movie.

We good for that for now?

Okay, so this is taking place before CW? Is that what you mean? That works for me

Okay, so this is taking place before CW? Is that what you mean? That works for me

Sort of. As I said, the idea is that this RP hues closer to the comics than the movies. Shouldn’t be toooo different just some characters or factions that haven’t been seen in the MCU might show up.

So I got two ideas. One is me playing as the Silver Surfer and we could have some space adventures. Maybe bump into the Guardians of the Galaxy.

The other is, and this might sound cheesy, me playing as Cap and gently encouraging her to apply for citizenship. (Cap and her have had romantic history in the comics.)

Or maybe you want one of these guys but not that plot or another character altogether. I’m open to suggestions.

Sort of. As I said, the idea is that this RP hues closer to the comics than the movies. Shouldn’t be toooo different just some characters or factions that haven’t been seen in the MCU might show up.

So I got two ideas. One is me playing as the Silver Surfer and we could have some space adventures. Maybe bump into the Guardians of the Galaxy.

The other is, and this might sound cheesy, me playing as Cap and gently encouraging her to apply for citizenship. (Cap and her have had romantic history in the comics.)

Or maybe you want one of these guys but not that plot or another character altogether. I’m open to suggestions.

My experience with the comics is pretty limited, but I do know most of Wanda’s history from the comics. I like the idea with Steve, that sounds like it could be pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back