• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LittleWingedThing

If you can’t move mountains, climb them.
Let’s try this again since my last post wasn’t as detailed as I would have liked. Currently, (as mentioned above) I am only looking to start a Marvel roleplay. Specifically an Avengers one, though I am open to cross overs as long as they’re from the MCU.

First off, a little bit about myself!

-I have been roleplaying for 10+ years. So this isn’t my first rodeo! I took a hiatus from writing for a while and have recently gotten back into it, so I may be a little rusty.

-I am a 25 year old female, willing to roleplay with anyone that is OVER THE AGE OF 18. Sorry minors, no offense. It’s just what I’m comfortable with.

-I like to think of myself as fairly literate, although I’m not perfect. As I stated before, I’m a little rusty but I still know the basics.

-I love a descriptive roleplay. I want to be able to visualize, and feel what the characters are feeling.

-I like to write anywhere from 4-8 paragraphs (sometimes more), but it all depends on the scene. I don’t expect anyone else to write novels when they’re replying, but give me something to work with. However, I like to say quality is better than quantity.

-I am ghost friendly. If you’re not feeling the roleplay and you poof, then no biggie. It’s not the end of the world. I would like some heads up in case there’s something we can work out, but no pressure!

-I enjoy genres of all sorts, but I would LOVE to have some romance in this plot. I’m a sucker for a good romance story. But give me some angst, drama, action, THE WHOLE NINE.

-I can be really talkative, so I would love to find someone who enjoys chatting OOC just as much as I do. This includes plotting because I love a good plot snowball. And expect me to spam you with music, pictures, and videos that remind me of our characters.

-I have a habit of making several different OCs and taking on a couple of extra canon characters. No, it doesn’t overwhelm me so just let it happen. I don’t expect the same from you unless you really want to do that.

-I usually prefer to roleplay on discord for the simple fact that it’s easier for me to see notifications, but that isn’t a deal breaker!

-I like to double, so if there is anyone specific you’d like me to play for you then please don’t hesitate to request them!

————
Who I’m Looking For:
(Characters with an asterisk what I’m craving most)

*Bucky, Steve, or Thor

————

If you’re interested in discussing a plot, please comment below or message me. Thank you!

I would be interested in rping if you are still searching for partners to rp with. I like to plot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back