• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
kurt hears a small thud outside his class , he run up opening the door seeing a bloodied mess of a john. he's startled and quickly grabs the kid hiding him from the rest of the students and quickly heading to nick's office , he barges in quickly.

Alex picks up Victoria after handing her her coat back and he goes throught the portal, they were safe, but they had to get Victoria, Thalia and Atreus to the school.

"Warm." Victoria mumbles leaning against Alex and she sighs, glad to be out of there.

Fury's discussing something with Stephen "For fucks sake Kurt, you should've brought him to the infirmary! How will you explain all the blood on the floor? Cause you can go an explain it." Fury says while Stephen simply opens a portal to the infirmary and mentions him to go through.

Atreus brushes some of the snow off himself and he raised a brow at Alexander as if saying he'd better hand Victoria over."Let's go before reinforcements start coming." He tells them.

Thalia holds onto Brooklyn as she steps outside and it almost seemed warmer outside then it was in that cave.

"No offense to you Atreus, but you don't exactly have a high body temperature, you can hug her in the jet." Alex says and he adds "For now let's move towards the pickup area." he says.

Victoria gives Atreus a smile "He has a point you know." she mumbles "But when we're back at school we can cuddle again if you want to."

Atreus grumbles a little before he agrees when he is offered the chance for cuddles later."I suppose you've got a point." He folds his arms and he does make sure Victoria is okay before walking with them.

Brooklyn held onto Thalia a little tighter feeling a draft as she shivered a little "p-please tell me I-I can go home to my d-dad now" she said quietly to Thalia.

Thalia held onto her as she followed after the group."We'll be going back to the school yeah just try not to push yourself." She tells her,

"I-I'd rather go home than take a math test" she mumbled clearly exhausted "I want to see my dad" she said almost begging.

Victoria takes the map from Alex, so he can see it "The jet's over there." she says and frowns "And before we go anywhere Brooklyn, we need to get the injuries checked."

Alex starts heading to the jet and he sighs, he'd tell Fury they need the infirmary in the jet, on the way back to school.

kurt jumps in " i was gonna go there i needed to inform you or something jeez my last worry is the blood on the floor"

Atreus goes towards the jet and waves them down before going to step aside, he wanted to let them get in there first and he'd follow behind.

Thalia goes to set Brooklyn down once they had gotten in there, trying to be as gentle as she could be.

back in the school john begins waking up , he quickly tries to stand up but find himself enable to move his legs , when he tries to sit up he's stopped by kurt who tells him to sit down "what the hell is going on" john screams , kurt's expression changes really quickly , " i dont know , you were suddently teleported back here in , bad condition , even with how fast your healing is , its still gonna take a good time for you to be able to run" kurt says , john is left in shock , his eyes go wide , it's all gone wrong , "one of you legs was basically snapped in half , the other was torn up pretty bad , we also think you have a couple of messed up ribs , you're gonna recover though , with minor problems" kurt says , "ill leave you to it now , you should rest" he says leaving the infermary.

"More like a bullet wound." Victoria deadpans and she sighs "I stitched it up for you, don't go ruining it.", once she's put in a chair she sighs in relief, no more pressure on her leg at all now.

"What happened?" Stephen asks and he uses his magic to heal the worst of John's injuries "You're lucky you were send here, you'd have died out there." he says and sighs "But seriously, what happened?"

Alex sits down and he writes a report to Fury before he leans back into his seat and Hawkeye starts flying them back to the school.

Atreus takes his seat next to Victoria and puts an arm around her."Do I really not offer much warmth?" He tugs her slightly onto his side."What if John tells them..." He mumbled.

Thalia goes to take a seat and plops down, she would be glad to leave the cold place and get back to the school.

"Not really no." Victoria admits "Which generally isn't bad, but on a freezing mountain it is." she assures him and she gives a smile "Not sure, chances are he might not be believed." she mumbles.

Alex looks outside and stays quiet, there was something Victoria and Thalia weren't telling him, but he's not going to pry.

Brooklyn sent a text to her dad so it would send when they were in the range of service "dad I owe you an apology.I love you and I'm sorry I'm a pain in the butt. I don't mean to be but it's how teenagers are. I can't help it. i do ask one favor though please?" she sent the text "any clue how far till service?" she asked in general.

Atreus holds her close, kissing her forehead."Sorry then." He let out a small sigh."But I'll get you a hot cocoa when we get back and maybe a hot meal if you're hungry." He offered.

"Not sure when we're in service range." Alex mumbles "Chances are he might be on a mission himself though." he adds and he hides a yawn, he was tired as hell, he hated leading the team.

"Some hot cocoa sounds nice." Victoria says and she sighs "After everyone got a checkup, but chances are dad will send us all to bed afterwards."

Atreus shrugged."He could atleast let us get hot cocoa and a meal, don't think we've ate anything since breakfast...I'm starving." He mumbled."No getting out of those cuddles you offered either." He snickered.

"we managed to finish the mission , one of the machines was destroyed atleast ,when we left the mountain , me and atreus saw some hunters , they were shooting up bears and it made him mad for some reason , i tried to pull him away from the hunters but he turned into a bear and slammed me into the groun at full force" john says in a sad voice , almost like a whisper , he felt a bit better thanks to stranges healing .

"hey uh, Alex? why don't you get some rest? It'll probably be a while before we get back and you look like you need it. ow," she said as she held her side. "I think we'll all be okay here without a leader for a little bit," she said honestly.

"I see, I would appreciate it if you didn't mention that to anyone else." Stephen says "Rest up here, I can't do anything about the side effects of the damage though, so you need to take it easy."

"I know, but we have dorms with kitchens." Victoria says and she sighs "I guess, all things considered, it didn't go that terrible, we succeeded and Alex looks ready to dump leadership on someone else."

"Brooklyn please shut up." Alex tells her and he pockets his phone, he'd sleep when he was sure everyone's safe "And stop moving before you still bleed to death."

"d-did I say something? i d-didn't mean to I swear" she said to alex. she mumbled to herself "i'm not that accident prone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back