• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I know how to sign a couple of letters in the alphabet, does that count?" she asks and laughs a little. "the only other language I know is Spanish." she was very fluent and could only say a few words.

Thalia tries but she sighs."Yeah you'll have to teach me how to do it..." She hums a little, she goes to sit on the floor and hugs her knees close to her.

Atreus takes this chance to start a spell on the machine, speaking a few words in Norse before he breaks apart the machine and the destroys it which was getting attention from the men but the avalanche was starting which he tries to make a run for it. wigi wigi

john twitches , and then a loud bang is head as he dashes at top speed and punches one of the men right in the face before kicking the other in the stomach.

Atreus just leaves John to it, if he wanted to get caught in the avalanche but he sighs Alexander would probably yell at him if left behind a team mate."Get your ass moving!" He noticed there were boulders coming down too.

"oh crap" john says running towards atreus , "you got any portall magic or is it just you girlfriend" he says.

Brianna looks out "guys what would happen if a said avalanche was happening right now?!" she sounded worried as she pointed put in the distance

Atreus flips him off."Shut it." He throws a portal down and jumps through which brings him to safety, rolling down a small hill though and catches himself to stand up.

"wooohoooo!" john says sliding into the portal before landing , he stops twitching and cracks his fingers and neck before taking off his goggles to wipe them " yeah fuck you too atreus , now what?"

Atreus brushes some of the snow off of him."I could just send you back there and leave you." He shrugged but he stops when there were some bears nearby but there was also some hunters.

" you wont , and we also need to go help the others " he spotted the bears and hunters , "let's not get in any trouble with them" john puts his goggles back on seeing a fox in the forest "hey , look , you guys can be friends"

Atreus folds his arms."Maybe I would if you piss me off." He waved a hand at him, he raises a brow at him when he mentions to the fox as it then runs as the men fired their guns and they even had wolf pelts, he twitched a little and his body morphing like this was pissing him off.

"try me" john says before walking off , he sees atreus getting mad and decides to do nothing about it.

Atreus shifts into a large bear and starts charging after the men with a loud roar, he'd attack John if he came near him as he was in a rage at this.

"god damn it why do i have to be with the guy with anger management" john says running towards atreus and jumpin on his back trying to pull him back.

Atreus stands up on his hind legs and throws himself about to get him off him while the hunter started to open fire, he smacks one and knocks him into the air then smacks then down.

"damn it you idiots run away" john yells at the hunters , "calm down atreus , we dont want any casualties , if you kill someone youll be in trouble "

Atreus let out some more roars and he then throws himself on his back to land ontop of John, he was stronger than the usual animals and the man he attacked was already limp on the ground.

john is crushed by atreus , he coughs before covering his face with his hands "damn it atreus think about you cousin , alex , victoria" john says coughing again.

Atreus just rolls off him when he was done with him and he stands up on his hind legs again, his ears perk though at the mention of Victoria though before he gives a bear roar.

john is left on the ground unable to move , he definetly has some broken bones after that , he slowly goes ligtheaded before passing out.

Atreus lands on his fours, giving a snort before roaring again and he bodyslams one of the bears when it charged at him, biting it on the neck before he starts running away from them.

Brooklyn panics "They're not gonna make it back!! someone has to go help them!" she was worried and trying to stand up. "fuck ow"

Thalia stands up."Settle down, you need to take it easy." She tries to get ahold of the two but she wasn't getting anything."Guys they're not responding." She tells them.

Victoria protects them when the cave entrance collapses and she says "I need to know where they are before I can go there with a portal." she says and shivers "I might have an idea, but I don't know if it works." she mumbles.

Alex curses under his breath and he says "We can't dig ourselves out.", well, this was bad, really bad "Atreus, John can you guys hear me? We're trapped in the cave and Victoria's leg won't let her walk and Brooklyn's too injured to walk, we also can't leave using a portal." he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back