• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
brooklyn felt her pain subside a little "how giant are they?" she asked "also he did look pretty strong. I always just thought he did weights really! that was me being honest just so you know." she clarified to Thalia. she didn't want that to come across rude at all. "that helped thank you victoria. look what I meant was this whole us getting caught thing was my fault. and now everything went downhill. i should've been left to bleed and maybe this mission would've gone right." she said to Victoria being honest.

Thalia let out a laugh."My cousin is a string bean, not like my uncle is buff either he was a runt which is why his dad abandoned him, Laufey abandoned Loki and that's when Odin got him in which he also spelled him so he doesn't turn blue unless he touches another frost giant or frost weapon or artifact." She raises her arms."I can take on Atreus quite easily in match of strength, it does help I'm like six foot so I'm taller." She tells her.

Atreus goes towards the machine and avoids some of the men, he left John to fend for himself but they had go get rid of this machine and break it then leave quickly before an avalanche started because of it. wigi wigi

brooklyn smiled a little "do you think I could win you in an arm wrestle?" she asked Thalia challenging her "all in good fun of course" she urged.

Thalia laughed again at that."No I don't think so." She turns towards the cave entrance."I honestly intimidate alot of people..." She mumbled.

"My parents are both doctors, mom would ground me if I left someone to die without trying to help." Victoria says "And this mission went wrong because you had to start yelling at Alex.", though she notes he has been awfully quiet. "Maybe try being a bit happier about my magic taking some of the pain.", not that Brooklyn knew exactly what she did to help her.

"you don't intimidate me" she said to Thalia. "in fact, I think you're really cool. I'm a little jealous of you" she said honestly. She then turned to victoria. "maybe I could start by patching things up with alex?" she asked "do you think that would maybe help him as well as me?" she said wanting to fix things again.

Thalia glanced at her."Jealous of me? That's a first." She does smile a little at that, she wrapped her arms around her stomach."Did we bring anything for food?"

Victoria shrugs "I have some chocolate with me, but it's not much." she says, she frowns slightly "I'm not sure, Alex is actually really shy and doesn't talk much, I think you made it worse." she mumbles.

"i-i did?" she said feeling bad. "I have trail mi, granola bars, sunflower seeds" brooklyn said sounding prepared.

Thalia bites her lip as her stomach growled."Don't think thats be much to appease my appetite." She turns fo Victoria."Have Loki or Atreus talked to you about his shape shifting? Atreus's?" She asks her.

"Not specifically, but I know he can shapeshift into different kind of animals." Victoria says and she mumbles "And sorry, wasn't sure what to bring, so I didn't enough food for everyone."

"don't feel bad victoria, i didn't plan for enough food either. i never thought we would be stuck like this" she said trying to relate a little bit.

Thalia bites her lip."Just he can lose control, his emotions can sometimes over come him so I thought you might be to know and that Atreus wouldn't have said anything to you." She explains."Well we have what we have for food so it's something." She tells her.

"What exactly happens when he loses control?" Victoria asks and she sighs, of course he wouldn't have told her "And I'm not that hungry, the pain's making me feel a bit sick actually." she mumbles.

Alex moves away from the entrance and he sits down "I have some protein bars with me." he mumbles quietly, he didn't feel like talking much, since no one really listened anyway.

Thalia gives Alexander a small nudge, she was there if he wanted to speak."It means he can attack anyone in rage and you know." She explains to her."Or sometimes he can mess up on his shape-shifting if flustered." She tells her.

john was hiding behind cover watching atreus making sure the men dont make any sudden movements.

"hey alex?" she spoke up. She could he felt a little upset and wanted to try and make him feel better.

Atreus was light on his feet and he stops when someone looked in his direction, his white fur blending into the snow though when he got close enough he sits back and signals for John to make a distraction for him. wigi wigi

"Would he remember what he did when he returns to normal?" Victoria asks and she draws figures in the snow, not too sure what to do with this newfound information.

Alex gives Thalia a smile as he hands everyone a protein bar and he looks at Brooklyn, mentioning her to go on, he really really didn't feel like talking.

"you know, I'm really sorry I argued with you. You've done a great job as leader. I don't think I could ever lead this team, it doesn't look easy." she said nicely and sincerely. If she managed to make amends with Thalia maybe she could do it with Alex too. ", especially with your cool archer skills" she told him.

Thalia takes one and ruffles Alexander's hair with a small smile."It might take him a few moments but he usually does." She gives a small nod, she opens the bar and takes a bite.

Alex huffs, sure, but Hawkweye was still better, he shrugs and doodles in the snow, he stays alert though, with one one hand always on his bow in case he needed to attack or defend quickly.

Victoria eats the protein bar and nods slightly "Maybe we should all learn sign language, so we can comminate in enemy territory." she suggests "And Alex could use it if he doesn't feel like talking."

Thalia raised a brow."Sign language?" She hasn't heard of it before, she finishes with the protein bar."I wouldn't figure Alexander would be shy like Atreus." She shrugged.

"oh shit" john thinks to himself , he quickly grabs a rock and throws it far away from the building hoping the gaurds will walk there.

"Yeah, like this." Victoria says and she signs to Alex "You wanna talk about what's bothering you?", she looks at Thalia "It's actually how we communicate with people who are deaf and if they can't talk they use it to communicate with us."

Alex shakes his head at Victoria as he eats a protein bar, he could go days without talking to anyone, first time it happened Natasha sat him down and taught him sign language, Hawkeye, needing hearing aids, often practices with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back