• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thalia leans against the cave wall."So the avalanche, got it and do you think he can outrun it in snow?" She raises a brow, she takes the sword ofc her back."Let's guard the entrance just incase they find us here."

"Victoria put that spell on our shoes, he can outrun it." Alex mumbles and he frowns slightly as the eind gets stronger "I doubt there will be trouble coming from them with this weather. We're far enough from the base. What is it Breanna?" he asks.

Victoria's resting her head on her knee, poking the fire a bit, she really did hate the cold "Next time we have to be on top of a mountain I'm sitting it out." she says, well aware her comms are on "How's it going Atreus, John?" she asks.

Atreus trusses through the snow."Well there machine is ahead, so do we do anything to break it or is there something specific Alexander wants to throw out?" He shrugged."How're you doing?" He asks her.

Thalia gives a small nod before sliding down the wall to sit down on the floor, hugging her knees close to her.

"Fully destroy it." Alex tells them "We don't know what it does, so be prepared for anything." he tells them.

"I'm fine." Victoria says "Just cold, I had to use my coat for Brooklyn, who lost too much blood, so now I'm just wearing yours." she adds while trying to heat up the fire a bit with her magic.

Atreus sighed,"Sorry if it doesn't offer much warmth in this weather...I should've brought a better coat for you." He was feeling guilty about it now but he atleast had brought a jacket that she could use."Okay so any means necessary into destroying the machine." He rubs his bare arms as the wind was picking up, he noticed there were men surrounding the machine too.

"I should apologize to you alex. also thank you thalia." she said with sincerity in her heart. she spoke quiet and soft and kind.

"It's not your fault Atreus, if people hadn't started yelling no one would be injured right now." Victoria says and she adds "But what happened happened, I'd rather have pain in my leg then not feel it at all anyway."

"Just try to avoid it next time alright?" Alex asks and he stretches "Want to switch with guard duty?" he asks looking at Thalia.

Brooklyn nodded listening to Alex "I'll avoid it next time." She tried to get a signal through her phone. "ugh"

Atreus tries not to get himself caught and takes some cover behind some rocks."Just make sure not to push yourself." He spoke a little quieter."There's alot of men over here." He tells her.

Thalia glanced at him and stabbed her sword into the ground."If you want to take a break then I'll take up guard." She stands up.

"Don't worry about me." Victoria says and she adds "And I'm going to stop distracting you now, good luck.", she sighs and looks at Brooklyn "Yeah, I don't think we're gonna get a signal up here, I mean... do you know how high up we are?"

Alex shakes his head "I'll take watch first, I'm the leader after all, you take care of them." he says, he would switch when he's sure there's no danger.

Brooklyn sighs a little worried. "i hoped to call for backup. so we can get out of here. A lot of us are in bad shape. We need to admit we probably failed. wait is the weapon destroyed?" she asked curiously

Atreus let out a small sigh but he does smile a little, he had to focus now on this mission and make sure that John doesn't go and mess anything up either.

Thalia turned to the other two."Right, you want me to guard them." She steps away so she can go over to them.

"Only you're in a bad shape." Victoria says and she adds "My leg's a permanent issue, so we can't count that.", but even if she could change it, she doesn't want to, given what she gained.

Alex looks outside "Not yet. Atreus, can you sneak past them as an animal?" he asks and adds "And John, if he can't cause a distraction."

"look we need to accept we failed the mission we can't risk more people getting hurt!" Brooklyn tried hard to reason. She heard thalia "I'm not a prisoner you don't have to say your guarding me"

"We haven't failed yet, John and Atreus are nearing the machine. We also can't call for backup because they'd recognize the quinjet." Alex points out, scanning the area with his map.

"Look, I get you're afraid of Hydra, but if we run, if we give up, we'll fail. We don't know what they're planning to do and if we don't stop them it might endanger more people then we know." Victoria says, poking at the fire with her cane "We'd also have failed if everyone was incapable of moving, but most of us can still move."

"For starters, I'm not afraid right now of them. I'm afraid of john and Atreus getting hurt. Secondly, I don't think it'll be easy for two people taking it down alone" she said. She wasn't trying to be discouraging but sometimes it was better to face reality than hope too much.

Atreus let out a sigh."I can try, a white fox could hide me well to blend in with the snow around and John's on his own for this." He mumbled, he does shift into a small white fox.

Thalia clenched her fists."Make anymore stupid comments like that and I'll shove a sock in your mouth." She was tired of her and she was how they got caught in the first place.

brooklyn laughed a little "sorry! sorry I'll stop with the comments. hey, odinson? you wouldn't happen to have any painkillers would you?" she asked Thalia. She hoped if she could get rid of the pain, then maybe she could help the others. Her dad always told her there was strength in numbers.

Thalia folds her arms."It's Thorsdottir, Odin is my grandfather not my dad nor am I a son and Atreus would be Lokison because he is indeed a son and Loki his dad." She explains."No I don't carry things like that, Victoria might have something so ask her." She tells her.

"oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I thought family tree's worked the same on Asgard as they did here," she said sounding a little interested. By now she was talking herself away from the pain. The more she distracted herself, the less she noticed it. "so how come you Loki wouldn't be odinson as well then?"

"If I had painkillers I'd have given her already." Victoria says and she stands up, walking over to Brooklyn "Don't tear your stitches and stay seated." she says, using her magic on Brooklyn to easy the pain.

"They actually have the best chance." Alex says while crossing his arms "We'd only slow them down and you're not going anywhere until they're here." he adds.

brooklyn groaned a little "I really appreciate you stitching me up victoria but you shouldn't have done it" she said with some guilt in her voice.

Thalia sighed."Because his dad is a giant named Laufey, Thor is just his adoptive brother." She explains, she glanced towards fthe entrance of the cave."My cousin would be fine out there, he's got frost giant heritage." She tells her.

"If I hadn't you'd be dead by now." Victoria tells her, taking some of the magic she's using on her leg "This should stop the pain." she says and goes back to her previous sitting place, cursing under her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back