• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus let out a laugh."I'm not making promises on that and you should know why but you be careful out there." He does give her a quick hug before taking off himself.

Thalia nods at them before she snapped her fingers."Get going you two, Brooklyn you're coming with us and for once listen to orders or I'll drag you with if I have to." She tells her.

Brooklyn leaned on a tree to hold herself up "it's a flesh wound. I'm fine Alex" she was in immense pain but didn't want to give up on the mission. "there's a nearby cave about 15 minutes from here. I know how to get there" she said to Alex.

"its not a be polite type mission ,someone's in danger , no feeling matter here" john says tearing a peace of his shirt off "someone got any alchohol?" john asks

"john i'm fine head with Atreus to the mountain!" she told john. She wasn't in the mood to argue. she was really in too much pain.

Alex crosses his arms "You are going to stay with us Brooklyn, John, get the fuck going, leave treating the injuries to us." he says and starts walking to the cave "Thalia, support Brooklyn."

Victoria glares at John "Just do what's asked of you." she tells him and she follows Alex, she rolls her eyes, of course John didn't listen, again.

Thalia starts walking infront of the others to go find a cave nearby, she's not taking Brooklyn's directions for a place she hasn't been and she treads through the snow.

"wait we need to go more left! trust me. I saw it on the map as we were flying over." she almost collapsed and tried harder to hold herself up. She stopped walking. "o-ow! god"

Alex sighs "And I have the map literally right in front of me, to the left if nothing." he says and he turns to her "I'd almost think you were trying to get us lost." he tells her.

Victoria moves over to Brooklyn and she uses her magic to ease the pain a bit "Can you please listen to Alex now?" she asks and she shivers again "And I trust the person with the map, no offense." she adds "Thalia, you'll have to carry her the rest of the way."

Brooklyn holds her side "alright if he says there's nothing I'll accept I was wrong. I apologize Alex I must not read it right earlier then. and No I can walk. I can make it up to the cave." She tried hard to stand up. "s-see? I'm f-fine" SHe felt weak and could barely stand. Before she knew it she was back on the ground feeling like she would pass out.

"And I have the most medical knowledge." Victoria points out and she frowns slightly "And you are not walking or you could bleed to death." she says and she sighs at the stubborness of her teammate "Alex, how far until the cave?" she asks while grabbing a cloth and she fills it with snow before tying it close and putting it on the wound,

Alex checks the map "Not too far." he says, he waits until Thalia has picked up Brooklyn though "Don't do anything reckless you two." he tells John and Atreus "One mess up will cause an avalance."

Thalia stops when she's told something, she had been ahead of them to find the cave."Sure make me carry her..." She mumbled then goes to retrieve her and easily lifts her.

Atreus waved a hand in response to Victoria as he goes farther, he didn't wait on John either as he couldn't care less about working with him either.

"You're the only one strong enough." Alex explains and he leads them to the cave "Put her down in here, we need to keep watch while Victoria treats her injury." he says and he looks around, the cave looks sturdy enough for them to be save in if the worst case scenario comes, but that's nothing about themselves, Victoria's leg was terrible in combination with cold if she was sitting still for too long, Brooklyn would get sick easier thanks to her injury. He and Thalia would be somewhat fine, but for how long?

Victoria takes off her own coat, putting the one Atreus lend her back on and she puts her coat on the ground, looking through her satchel, she had everything she'd need to stitch a wound close, but she was nowhere as good as her parents, she didn't have anything to desinfect her needle with, or the wound.

Thalia goes to set Brooklyn down carefully and moved aside to let Victoria handle her, she goes over by Alexander."You know we can't stay here for too long, should build a fire to warm them up least til we make a move." She tells him.

"I might have an ice pack victoria if you want it. maybe it would help with your leg" she offered. She saw the needle and hid her fear. "how badly is this going to hurt?" she grabbed water from her bag to hopefully help clean the wound "also would this suffice?" she asked.

"I don't need water, I need alcohol to desinfect it." Victoria says and she sighs "Honestly, a lot since I don't have everything I need.", she would have to "Stay on my coat so you'll stay warmer." she tells her while looking through her pouch for more things to use. "And ice will make my leg hurt worse." she points out while crouching down, she's trying hard to stop her hands from shaking slightly, she had never done this before during an emergency.

Alex looks at Thalia "I know, but even if Victoria manages to make it a clean stitch Brooklyn can't move." he says, he moves back from the entrance "If you can make a fire that'd be appreciated, I'll keep watch here."

"r-right sorry" she did as Victoria said and kept warm near the coat. She felt kind of dizzy and out of it. Brooklyn tried hard to keep awake "j-just 5 minutes," she said as she dozed off and on trying to keep awake. She looked down and realized she was losing blood. "I-I need my phone" Brooklyn said reaching for her bag. Her head clearly wasn't in a logical state

Thalia nods at Alexander."Think they should just take her out of here so she doesn't get hurt more." She sighed before leaving so she can go find any wood she can use before she brings it inside the cave, zapping it to catch it on fire."Think those two are going to be okay out there?

"We can't risk it, we're too close to the base for an extraction." Alex says and he looks at Victoria and Brooklyn "Besides, if she can stitch it close she'll be fine. Then we'd have to wait for Atreus and John, who hopefully will be fine." he says.

Victoria puts a hand on Brooklyn to prevent her from moving and she says "I'm going to stitch it close now, do you think you can lay still?" she asks, she's shivering slightly and her leg was going numb a bit, it'd hurt when she was going to move again, but she had other things to worry about.

brooklyn nodded weakly "I-I can do my hardest to stay still it might hurt though," she said. She bit down on her hand to keep from yelling out in pain. brooklyn didn't do very well when it came to needles.

Thalia folds her arms, shivering just a little."Can't Victoria just portal he'd out of here...she could slow down the team." She points out and nudged Alexander."What're they suppose to be doing?"

"Not with how much she's bleeding." Alex says "Besides, we don't know where exactly the machine is or what a portal would do. We're inside the energy field, I don't know what they're planning, but I don't like it, so let's hope the other two can destroy the machine soon." he adds while showing her the map.

Victoria stitches the wound close and she puts the makeshift ice pack she made earlier against it "Done." she says, putting everything away and she uses her cane to stand up "Drink something and try to stay in a sitting position." she says.

Thalia checks the map as he shows her."So they're suppose to find the machine and break it." She nods at that."How come you didn't go with them then?" She asks him.

Brooklyn nods and holds it on her side "thanks for patching me up victoria." she grabbed her pack and drank some water.

"Because they'll have to destroy it completely, which will cause exactly what we've been trying to avoid so far. Atreus is part Frost Giant so he'll be fine, John can outrun it, but we can't." Alex says "I'd have gone with them, but I can't outrun an avalance.", he looks back at Victoria and Brooklyn "Besides, we need to stay with them."

Victoria sits down close to the fire and she sighs, rubbing her leg to warm it up a bit, now she regrets not borrowing the cloak of levitation, but her father might have needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back