• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus glanced at Vi when she held on then sighed at Alexander."If you don't want me to do something more than just smacking the girl then you tell her." He clenched his fists."So we're sneaking in?" He asked quietly.

"Not anymore Atreus, Alex blew our damn cover! they know we're here now it's fight or flight now at this point!" she told him sounding very frustrated. "all because he just had to pick a fight. because of his damn ego!" she was clearly irritated. "how did I get stuck with the dummies?" she mumbled quietly to herself.

"And this is exactly why I never talk at school." Alex mumbles and he holds up his hand to shush the others and he sends Brooklyn a glare "Vi, your charms might get us out of this." he tells her quietly, though that's a long shot, if they already suspect them they might not be open to talk.

Victoria frowns and she sighs "I'll try." she says quietly and she slowly approaches the men who are walking over and she narrows her eyes, however when she sees the guns she summons her cane and uses that to knock them down "Go, you too Atreus!" she calls towards the others and she adds "I'll join you in a bit!"

Atreus doesn't move from where he was despite her yelling for him to as he wanted to jump in to help, he didn't want to abandon her there by herself even if she could handle herself.

Brooklyn wanted to speak but she had done enough already. she looked at Alex and talked muffled "I c-can distract them and draw them away." she said at least trying to help a little bit.

"I said go!" Victoria tells Atreus as she makes a shield and she knocks a third one out cold before moving backwards.

Alex grabs Atreus and runs the other way "Save it Brooklyn." he hisses at her and he says "You're worse then Atreus when it comes to following orders from your team leader."

"fine I'll do this alone!' she snuck off towards the building ready to prove to Alex she could do this herself. She ran off looking for a way in "come on it has to be another way in here" she looked around.

Atreus stumbled after Alexander and growled quietly but he remembered their talk from the survival mission, he didn't want to leave Victoria behind though while his cousin goes to retrieve Brooklyn and follow the others."Don't be a fool." She tells her.

brookly brushed her off "i know what i'm doing! i'm not stupid. look if your following me you might as well help me!" she said picking the lock to a door.

"Brooklyn we don't need to get into the base." Alex says "Don't let Victoria have stayed behind for nothing." he adds, both Brooklyn and Thalia's comms activating and he hears a few gunshots.

Victoria turns herself invisible during a short break and she flies off towards the others "I'm fine, don't make me portal you back to the others. They'll be on full alert now."

Atreus summoned a bow, he's been practicing with Alexander lately despite him having an attitude towards him, he didn't want to have to rely on daggers and magic all the time."What's the plan now, team leader?" He asks him.

Thalia drags Brooklyn to the others and quite easily."No, this is a team mission and you'll be foolish to go in there by yourself!" She tells her.

"Stop the machine, try not to get shot and then get the hell out of here." Alex sums up and he adds "And I don't mean destroy it carefully.", no they were going to blast that machine to pieces, less chance for it to be rebuild.

Victoria nods "Seems easy enough." she says and she adds "Besides the fact it will probably cause an avalance, but Atreus and I can make portals."

Atreus let out a small sigh."Does that mean we'll have to break into the base?" He asks, he was trying to follow the lead of the team."Maybe I should go first." He tells them.

"No, the machine isn't in the base." Alex says and he adds "But we can't do anything too stupid before we know how to destroy it, they're already destabilizing the mountain as it is."

Victoria lands near the others "Alright, we're clear for now, I used my magic to cover our tracks, but we can't do anything without them being on full alert."

Atreus sighed."They really don't have it in the base? Either way you can sent me first." He waved a hand and gripped his bow with the other, he has improved through Alexander's teachings and he had given Alexander enchanted arrows in return for the training.

"No, the energy's coming from the top of the mountain, but we need to thread slowly and carefully." Alex says, aiming that slowly part at John and Brooklyn.

Victoria shivers slightly when the wind picks up and she says "We need to find shelter from the snowstorm though, we're not all resistant to cold."

Atreus goes to offer her his trench coat again if she was wanting it."Then we find a cave and make a little campfire to warm you guys up." He holds it out to her.

"I am going in there, Alex. this became personal! forget this dumb mission. I have to finish what they started! if you want to go to fury, be my guest! but nothing is changing my mind on this!!" she sounded very heated and angry as if all that anger she bottled up had burst out. She didn't care what would happen and she surely wasn't thinking straight.

"Personal? You tried breaking in when I said we didn't need to go there, you're the reason they're now on full alert." Alex says and he adds "So no, don't give me the personal bullshit Brooklyn, we're not getting near that base, end of discussion.", he looks at her, not blinking "Fuck up your own missions, not the group missions."

Victoria takes the offered coat and she sighs at Brooklyn, the map was glitchy now "Please try keeping your voice down." she mumbles and she pinches the bridge of her nose. In the events they got stuck somewhere she's blaming Brooklyn.

Atreus folds his arms, using magic to try and prevent his skin from turning blue infront of them."Let's get going then and make a plan of how to approach this...otherwise if she doesn't shut her mouth we'll be caught." He tells them.

Brooklyn felt a sharp bullet pierce her side. She held it trying to stop the bleeding. "we need to go now! Before someone gets killed, I may be an idiot but i won't risk the lives of my teammates. we have to get out of here!!" she held back the tears from the pain and pretended she was fine. It hurt like hell but now wasn't the time to give up and cry.

brooklyn glared at john "or we scrap the mission and leave!" she said upset. "look forget what we need. they know we're here and they're coming so let's just get out of here please!" she said and for once was actually thinking straight.

Thalia let out a frustrated sigh."We wouldn't be in this mess if you would listen to the team and follow along with us, we don't abandon this mission either." She tells them.

Alex holds up his hand to silence everyone "John, Atreus, go check out the mountain top. Brooklyn, Thalia, Victoria and I will find a cave to go in to take shelter and treat the wounded." he says "Victoria, how's your medical skills?" he asks.

Victoria crosses her arms "Good enough to heal a simple wound." she says "But I agree with Thalia, if everyone could just behave and listen to our assigned team leader and not start yelling we would be nearly done by now." she says. She looks at Atreus "And I'm expecting you to be polite to John while you're up there together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back