• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"sorry , adhd , kinda just , focused on just the people talking to me and didnt see the other kids" he says . "and i didnt use your wood , this is a forest , i found some sticks and logs in the forest"

"Basically. That girl can't move her tent or get into it now." Victoria says and she frowns a bit "Hey Loki, do you have... spell for... well... living longer in Asgard?" she asks quietly so only he hears it. She shoots John a glare "We hadn't gathered it yet you idiot, now we need to go deeper into the forest for it!"

"Because I know you by now." Alex says and he nods "Alright, fair point." he says and goes back to looking for that path that Victoria mentioned she found.

Atreus throws his hands up."But it's wolves." He strays not too far behind his friend though, he walks over to the path."So this one." He gestured to it.

Loki snapped his fingers to move the boys tent elsewhere to get it out of the way before turning his attention to Victoria."I can only guess why you ask this question." He figured she and him would be bothered by her mortality."For that you'll need a golden apple and a few other things, for a potion not a spel but I don't know the full recipe, I'd have to check it out." He tells her.

"A golden apple? Like they grow like that?" Victoria asks and she looks down "You'd probably guess correctly as to why. I could scour the library at Kamar-Taj, but they'll kick me out for wanting to use a spell like that." she mumbles.

"I know it's wolves." Alex says and he nods "Yep, not sure where it leads though, but they're not going to find out anyway." he says.

Atreus starts to smirk a little."Oh you've got me curious, should we follow the path and check where it might lead before we got back to the others?" He asks him.

Loki chuckled."It's more so a certain tree in Vanaheim where you find them but I'll have to check on the rest of the ingredients, it's more so ancient magic and can take time for it to be fully ready." He explains to her."If you do it this way would they still kick you out? I'll say usually this only used for those who are worthy or have permission but not like you're getting godhood from it, we're not immortal like the Greeks." He tells her.

"I'm not tampering with magic, also they don't have to know." Victoria says and she nods "I figured as much, but humans keep referring to you as gods because you can live insanely long."

"Alright. Let's go and check." Alex says and adds "But if it takes too long we're heading back."

Atreus was already walking infront of him to follow the path and hums a little along the way."Okay okay." He waved a hand at him.

Loki shrugs."I mean we are gods and goddesses." He points out."But I'll get back to you on this subject when I've checked the library in the palace." He tells her.

"And what if your father or mother asks why you need it? Won't you get in trouble?" Victoria asks, tilting her head slightly.

Alex sighs and moves to walk next to him "Think it might lead to an abandoned area." he says with a frown.

Atreus was curious."You think so? Could be a cool place to check out then or hang out." He grabs a branch from the ground and takes it with him.

Loki puts his hand over her mouth."Don't...call him my dad, I may still consider Frigga as my mother but it's complicated with him." He lowers his hand."But I'm sure my mother won't mind." He tells her.

"My bad, your mother and her annoying husband then." Victoria corrects herself and she nods slightly "Alright." she mumbles, that was at least something "Atreus might come and ask something similar. When he gets back from his walk."

Alex chuckles, spotting an old church "Well I don't know about hanging out, but we can explore, sure." he says.

Atreus goes over to the old church and he opens the door, he peeked inside."It must be very old, there's plant life growing in here and on the building itself." He tells him.

Loki nods at that."You can fill him in with the details if you'd like, it'll save me from having to explain more...then again I could just say we need to have the talk, it'll send him running." He chuckled."I'd like to have a little break from my child." He tells her.

"Makes sense, he can be a handful." Victoria comments and she looks at the small fire, well, now they had to go deeper into the forest to get firewood, she pokes it with her cane after using a spell on it and the flames rise a bit higher "There." she says.

Alex nods slightly and he runs a hand over the wall "Most churches had a graveyard nearby." he mumbles and walks around the building "Found it." he says, it's behind the church.

Atreus goes outside to follow him."Are we going to use this or only tell my cousin and Victoria?" He asks him before going around to the front again and runs his hands over to the green growing on the wall.

Loki nods with a small laugh."He can be, any kid can be." He pats her gently on the shoulder before leaving her side to go join he other, he wouldn't mention it to her father if she didn't want him to.

"Well your story had zombies in it." Alex says and he shrugs "So we should discuss it with the others, it's pretty far into the forest." he points out.

Victoria goes back to poking at the fire with a stick, frowning slightly and she stands up, ditching her cane at her tent before going to drag her father to a nearby clearing "I wanna spar a bit, no magic, just close combat." she says, earning a slight nod.

Atreus nods at that."If the others will be okay with going this far into the forest." He starts following the path back to the camp."Let's go." He waved for him.

Thalia gathers more wood for them, she got branches off of some trees and used her sword to make the wood into smaller bits, putting it into a pile.

"Just change before you decide that." Stephen deadpans, so Victoria uses her magic to change her clothes into her training outfit and she says "Done.", she needed a distraction and her father was nearby anyway.

Alex jogs after him "Let's go see what the others are up to." he says and thinks for a while "And I think you should apologize to Victoria for what you said, even if you didn't mean to say it like that."

Atreus puts his hands in his pocket before taking his phone out."But what if she doesn't want to talk to me for that?" He pouts a little."I want to tell her I didn't mean it like that." He walks with him back to the camp.

"You'll have to eventually." Alex says and he mentions to the clearing where he spots the girl "Go." he says.

Victoria's practicing her martial art against her father, having focused her magic into her leg so she can use it all she wants "No I don't want to talk about what's bothering me dad." she says as she blocks a kick before trying to land a hit herself.

Atreus puts the phone in his pocket and he glanced at Alexander as he hesitated before going over to Victoria, he noticed she was practicing and he tried to sneak up on her and get her hands behind her and get her in a bear hug from behind.

Victoria turns around and stops when she sees it's Atreus "Please don't try sneaking up on me when I'm sparring like this." she says and pats his had "I talked to Loki for a bit, you don't have to anymore."

Alex watches for a moment before going to find Thalia "Yo, have you noticed how John just broke the rules, showed up and scsred a few students with his powers?" he asks.

Atreus straightens up when she noticed him."Ah I was gonna get you too." He smiled at her before grabbing her hand when she did that."I'm sorry okau, I didn't mean it like that and you should know it, I only meant like a normal civilian...wait what did he say?" He asks her.

Thalia points to the wood."That's why I went out there to grab some more even if I had to get a few branches for if and I know." She tells him.

"Wait... he used the wood we hadn't gathered near the camp yet?" Alex asks raising an eyebrow "Somehow I'm not even surprised."

"Said he'd look into it." Victoria answers "Can I... continue sparring with dad or?" she asks, it was going so good and they hadn't sparred in a while.

Atreus gives her a kiss on the cheek if she allowed it."I'm just here to apologize and make sure you're alright." He nods at the mention of his father looking into but he too might try, he steps away to join the others.

Thalia sighed before gesturing to the shelter John had made for himself."So have you scouted out the place?" She asks him.

"Yep." Alex says "There's an old church with graveyard at the end of the path." he says, he frowns at the shelter and looks at Atreus "How realistic are the illusions?" he asks.

Victoria continue sparring and she narrows her eyes as she has to duck "Really?" she asks her father who says "You wanted to spar for a bit."

Atreus stands by him."They're not as vast and convincing as my dad's are but I can still fool an audience." He conjurs up a fake bird in his hand which chirped before he dismissed it."When do we want to do this?" He asks him.

Thalia nods at this."Hm okay." She smiled at them she goes to put her sword away in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back