• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thalia goes for the back of his shirt to grab hold of him."Spark? Family gathering?" She raises a brow at that."You need your butt to camp or who knows, they might fail you and not let you be a hero." She tells him.

john watches as her hand moves through the after image of his shirt " what , you call me speedy boy but you dont like spark , if im going back to that camp, im going on my own will "

Thalia folds her arms."Boys, always so stubborn and prideful..." She mumbled, she held out a hand as it started to snow."Just get back to the camp and join us, dinner is being made." She tells him.

john lets her help him up "stubborn and pridefull..." he says to himself starting to walk back.

Thalia let's him get up himself as she was holding her hand out to catch snowflakes on her hand."Knowing you, you'd need to eat and snack alot with that speed of yours so go on." She tells him.

Thalia shrugged and grabs the Hilton of her sword."Then you should've packed some of those bars in your bag." She grabs hold of him to fly him to camp with her.

"Baking's fun." Victoria mumbles "Also Alex, I imagine John has to eat a lot, especially after running away." she says. She fills the bowl Atreus is holding and smiles at him, going to fill one for herself.

Alex sighs "Fine." he says and walks over "We're storing the food out of John's reach though." he points out tents were big, but he'd have to put the berries and whatever was left with the girls "Think they'll be back soon?"

Atreus nods."Maybe you and me could try making something." He tries the food, it was edible and he couldn't complain much about it not that he would when it came to her and he didnt seemed bothered by the cold as the snow was coming down."The dude tried flirting with her, don't think it'd be hard for her to get him." He tells him.

"That's true I guess." Victoria mumbles "And sure, we can do that sometime this week." she adds with a smile, once she has her food she moves a bit closer to the fire "Isn't it too early in the year for snow?"

Alex looks at the sky, there weren't any mentions that it was going to snow "Will your barrier hold Victoria?" he asks.

Atreus sets his bowl down and he takes off his coat to put it around Victoria's shoulders, his skin was starting to turn blue with the cold weather."Mayhe they're testing us..." He shrugged and he takes his bowl to eat some more but turns away like he didn't want to face Victoria like that.

Thalia smirked."What happened to the ever so flirty speedy, think he wouldn't argue on this." She teased and takes off, checking for the scarf she had tied to a tree to mark their campsite and he lands once she gets there, letting him down.

Victoria tilts her head and stands up, moving to sit in front of him "I don't care if your skin turns blue, you're still you." she points out, she looks at Thalia and John "There's stew, don't eat too quickly and don't eat everything." she says, aiming that last part at John.

Alex gives a small smile, wondering if Atreus actually realizes what he's feeling, I mean, he did call Victoria 'hot' while she was defending him, but he wasn't that accustomed to their customs and probably had quite a lot to learn despite being at the school for a while now.

john got a little flustered , he stutters a little but cant form a response . he closes his eyes and sighs " im sorry about the loki thing , i shouldnt have said that , but i did only say it cause he called me an idiot"

Atreus jumps a little when she decided to get infront of him and he tried hiding himself but lowered his arms at that, even then he was lightly blushing."Really? You can have the coat for now..." He rubs the back of his neck, he has been questioning himself on his feelings but he was realizing why he felt like that around her.

Thalia puts her sword down to dig into the ground, she gives him a light push."Go on, get yourself some food." She just smiled at the apology."Just be careful and that's just him, he's nice when you get to know him but he's just not very outgoing." She explains.

john smiles a little and then grabs a plate of food before going and sitting down a bit farther from the group.

"Thanks." Victoria says, finishing her food and she looks up, so their first test would be what exactly? A blizzard? "Can't they come up with something original?" she mumbles.

Alex finishes as well and puts his bowl to the side "Don't change completely when getting to your sleeping bags, it's gonna be a rough night." he says.

"a blizzard , guess were gonna hve to find a way to keep warm" john says finishing his meal already.

Atreus offers her a small smile and he puts his bowl with the rest of the used ones."Maybe someone should stand watch? Least for a little bit and since I'm not effected by the cold I could do it." He tells them.

Thalia grabs herself some of that stew, she shivered a little though."Maybe they thought a thunder storm wouldn't work with me here." She shrugged."They better have given us some extra blankets." She sighed a little.

"The barrier will hold, I hope. I'm not finished with the spell yet." Victoria says "But sure you can stand watch if you want." she adds. She goes through the nearest bag, looking for extra blankets, her sleeping bag was warm, but still, if they were testing them then they weren't getting off that easy.

"john, clean everything up, Thalia, move your tent closer to ours in case visibility will go down." Alex says "Atreus, once it's moved please help Victoria to the tents, we don't want her to slip and fall."

"time to gather more wood , yeah clean up too" john says as he starts moving around leaving behind him nothing but a bright trail of light.

Atreus was up at that, an order he was actually going to listen to Alexander first about since it involved being helpful to the certain person he was crushing on and he held his hand out to her."Let's get you inside and warmed up." He smiled.

Thalia figured the snow would slow John down as well as any ice that was around, she does move the tent closer to the boys and gets the stakes back in to hold it down, she grabs one of the blankets to wrap around herself.

"Yeah, probably smart." Victoria mumbles taking his hand and pulling herself up carefully "Hope the tents will stay standing though, the wind's pretty harsh already.

Alex scans the area before putting out the fire, they couldn't risk exposing themselves in this weather "Put the firewood on our tent, we'll restart the fire when the weather's clear enough."

Atreus held a firm grip on her hand, he was already smiling at the hand holding."Yeah..." He walks with her to her tent, he didn't want to let go but he does release her hand."I'm here if you need me." He tells her.

Thalia was awing at the two of them again, she thought it was cute and she brushes her hair from her face as the wind was picking up."Go on John." She follows Victoria into their tent and sits down on her bed.

john arrives back to the camping site with a bit too much wood , "here" he says dropping it as it makes a lound sound "wood got , place cleaned , anything else your highnesses"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back