• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thalia tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear."Super speed? So you're like the witch ladies brother." She didn't really know everyone of the heroes just ones her father was closest to."Can you run ontop of water then?" She asks him.

"there's a witch now " john giggles to himself "i mean, in theory yes, but its not really as fast that fast" john starts moving as fast as he can and runs back into the locker room ,he grabs his phone and googles somthing before running back to the exact posistion he was in "its only like , 80 km per hour" he responds. he was guessin since his phone didnt load since wifi doesnt move in super speed.

Thalia folds her arms as he shows off to her."Are you allowed to be using your power?" She glanced around them, she didn't like not getting to let loose and be herself."I'm going to get dressed hold on." She walks to the locker rooks to get her clothed before walking back outside.

"well , no, but with this speed i dont think most people can see me" john thinks for a second "well im kinda done with the club , wanna hang out?"

Thalia carried her bag."I would think most of the clubs are done and I heard there's a dorm building we're to stay in too." She shrugged and she flick a little bit of sparks towards him checking if he could dodge them."Sure." She nods at him.

"so we are getting dorms , i wont have to run back home everyday" he moves to the side watching the sparks move slowly intill they dissapear into thin air. "there'ss this cafetiria next to the school if you would like to go"

Thalia let's out a small hm when he does move."Wonder if you'd be faster than the bigger bolts..." She mumbled and she puts her bag over her shoulder."You mean the school cafeteria?" She asks him.

"faster than light , hmm" ..."its a part of the school? i thought it was seperate , well i guess when you move in super speed you dont notice some things , but it doesnt matter what it is if you're there hun" says john

Thalia just starts smirking a little at his constant flirting."Hun?" She laughs a little with a small snort, walking with him towards the cafeteria area."If we're allowed in or else we could go on a walk." She offered.

"Yeah, for people who don't live close." Victoria says and she sighs "Me on the other hand, I have to go back with my dad." she adds. She also made a portal that brought her to the dorms, since she has her own room, but she doesn't use it unless it's for making portals.

"If you do it again without a good reason you're getting that thing back." Fury tells him, taking of the collar.

Atreus sighed since he would rather go home then be in some dorm that'd have other students."Okay...suppose thanks for the book." He holds onto his bag and he goes over to his father, he hasn't been to the dorm building yet either.

" i dont think they'll kick us out , but a walk would be nice" says john stepping into the cafeteria ,"well , the food here looks better than the food in my old school ill tell ya that"

Victoria quickly checks if people are nearby before opening a portal to the dorms and pulling Atreus with her "Here we are, you should have a dorm keycard already." she says, closing the portal and she mentions to the screen "If not, use that there to get it."

the seond kurt's collar was taken off he just got up and left , he needs somewhere to live while working here .

Atreus was startled from being pulled in from behind, he glanced at her."You just can't get enough of me huh?" There was the teasing again, he blinks and he pokes at the screen."Uh how does this thing work and how can it give me a key? Do I smack it?" He lifts his hand.

Thalia goes in through the doors."The foods okay I suppose, there's lots of your foods I haven't tried yet but so far it's good." She smiled at him a little.

"You don't have to smack it. You type your name and it'll give you a keycard." Victoria explains and she adds "On that keycard is your dorm number, here's mine for example." she says showing her keycard, which has her name , dorm number and student number on it.

Atreus does check hers and he goes to type his name in it before it gives out the keyboard which he takes and looks it over."Oh..." He seemed a little embarrassed but he knew that she knew he was still trying to get a hang of their human stuff."Walk with me? I could drop my stuff off and we could do something." He offered but he also didn't want to be left alone there.

"Sure, I could also help you decorate your room if you'd want." Victoria offers and she adds "Also, I will be staying in the dorms when there's a test coming up, there's a library on the top floor with a glass roof." she points out.

Atreus walks with her to go find his room and double checking his keycard so he knew which one was going to be his room."Decorate my room? That would be cool of you." He smiled at her and at the mention of the library his smile was a little brighter."We'll have to go by." He tells her.

"Thought you'd say that, that's where I got that book." Victoria explains and she thinks for a while "The teachers have a smaller building, but even though they all have rooms most don't even stay there." she tells him.

Atreus uses the keycard to get into his room and opened the door to check out his new room."Really? So it's a date, I mean hang out." He corrected himself quickly."Then we students stay here...we could work on decorating sometime, would make this place feel more at home." He tells her.

john gets himself a plate and orders something before sitting down in one of the table , this place reminded him of some of the old movies he watched , the chairs are more of little coutches with the wooden table inbetween giving you a sense of inclosure like you're sitting in a box .

Thalia sits down with him after just grabbing one of those muffins a blueberry one and she picks at it."Maybe I could use you as my midgardian expert." She teased but it was something she could use when her father and uncle were busy."The foods good." She tells him.

john has a grin on his face from the ideas he has "i would be proud to take on that role " says john before jokingly bowing a little.

Thalia does giggle a little and eats some of the muffin, she brushes her hand through his hair."Have you been to the dorms yet?" She asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back