• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
After a very short debate Aaron hands Loki the edited version, the prince gets kidnapped during a ball, while talking to a lovely lady in the garden. When the king hears off it he sends his best knight, they fail, then the king holds a contest to see who will chase the dragon. The princess disguises herself and participated, winning, so she sets out to free her brother.

Loki takes the edited script from the boy."Hm...go on and have some free time have snacks and whatever." He waved a hand to dismiss the child, he would sit there in silence as he goes over the script himself, it was an interesting take on the play but he didn't expect the kids wanting to change the play either.

Atreus was slouched in his seat, having one of those small bags of chips and a water bottle in his lap as he rests his cheek on his hand.

Victoria sits down next to Atreus and she asks "What's wrong? And don't say nothing.", maybe be didn't really know how to react around the others.

Atreus was about to say that but she caught him, he gives a small shrug."Suppose I'm still trying to get used to this school thing and the midgardian food?" His brows furrowed."What is it that they say here...I'm no social butterfly and haven't really worked in groups before." He tells her.

Loki pulls the script away from Kurt when he noticed he was peeking at it."You'll come with me to help me use your magic boxes...I mean computers to type up a new script." He tells him.

"You're young enough to learn. Also I did realize you aren't used to how things are here, since you rummaged through my bag." Victoria tells him "Also everyone here is looking forward to this club, they like Loki's illusiins, so don't worry too much."

Alex is standing at the back of the group as Clint is explaining what they're going to do.

"wait so were changing the scripts, nice n but keep in mind six finger isnt a lot to type with" says kurt standing up following loki over to the computers and tunring one on.

Atreus has a slight blush on his cheeks."You don't need to treat me like some child..." He might've misunderstood her first statement, he sits up a little."You seem to trust my father, do you like it here?" He asks her.

Loki stands up and walks after him."But you know how to use one, I don't." He shrugged, he was learning the technology here though and knew what alot of things were but he hasn't sat down and used a computer before.

"I'm not, if I was I'd drag you to the others so you can socialize." Victoria points out and she adds "You don't need to talk to everyone, but you are in a club together with them."

Atreus shrugs."Yeah I know part of this club, I only care about you being here and my dad." He holds out the little bag of chips towards her."It's not like I chose to join this club either, I sort of had to." He tells her.

"So what club would you have chosen if you could pick one yourself?" Victoria asks "Also most people don't like me, they think I'm weird with my cane."

Arteus shrugged."I'm not sure what other clubs there are, I'm familiar with this one and my father is in charge of it so and I know how to act too." He explains."I don't think you're weird, why would a cane make you weird?" He asks her.

Loki sets the script down and he does change some lines and scenes in the script himself while adding onto some of the stuff the kids had put on it and tells him what to type.

kurt begins moving his hands across the keyboard .

john sees a man walking over to the track club .

"sorry , im late my name is pietro , im the track club teacher" says the man walking up to to john.

"Well, there are sport clubs, there's also singing etc, there's a list on the board in the main hallway." Victoria tells him and she smiles "What do you do in your free time?" she asks. She frowns slightly "Also someone my age shouldn't be needing a cane, but I don't feel like repeating why I use it to everyone who's looking at me weird."

Alex shoots the target, hitting bulls eye and he sighs softly, shooting the next one, this one just missing the bullseyes.

Atreus slouched in his chair."Not much of a sports person...I mean I've tried a bow before which I noticed the archery club but I like books and going out into nature for like walks and gardening some, baking. practicing my magic, there is other stuff besides this activity I enjoy doing though since my dad stepped out of the room, it gives us some free time to do what we want." He explains."They're just jerks..." He mumbled.

Loki goes through the script with him, guess the students would be having to practice somewhat later with the new script before they start to really work on the plays production.

"I guess they are, but on a good day I can kick their asses." Victoria says and she smiles at Atreus "Well I don't think there's a gardening club, but we do have a massive library." she tells him "We could go there tomorrow during lunch if you want."

Atreus laughs."I would like to watch that or I'll teach them a lesson." He puts up his fists trying to get her to smile some more."There is? I haven't there yet so I'll take you up on your offer."

kurt finishes writing then begins printing the new script " we should make this a full school play, people love watchingh those"

Loki folds his arms."We'll be performing the play, what do you think this was just for fun? No they'll be performing infront of others." He tells him and starts putting together the scripts for each student.

"Well I can't use magic, but martial art isn't meaning I can use it if I want to." Victoria says and she smiles "Library it'll be then. You're gonna love it."

Atreus stands up from his seat to stretch."Why don't we sneak off? It's not like we've got something we've got to do here while dad is making new scripts." He shrugged."I can't wait." He smiled a little.

"We probably shouldn't sneak off in case they come back." Victoria says and she adds "Besides, I do need to take it easy on my leg as well."

"i thought it was just a club thing , but that does makes more sense than just playing it infront of the four people here" kurt stands up and walks back to where he and loki were sitting before.

Atreus chuckles and leans towards her."You're more of a rule follower aren't you...besides I can carry you or levitate you." He really was trying, he steps away from her."But if you want to just sit around here." He signed quietly.

Loki was stapling the pages and writes the name of the student before going on to get the next one ready."That wouldn't be much of an audience now would it?" He just works on those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back