• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Loki gestured over to where his son was."Over there in the boxes, I thought the club could use drinks and snacks." He finds his chair to sit down in."I have him here to get him away from his mother, keeping him safe." He explains.

"that would be a story you'll have to explain" says kurt walking towards the kid "hey jr" he says jokingly before grabbing one of the boxes and walking back to where loki is opening the box and handing loki some candy .

Loki takes the candy, he hasn't really had much midgardian food as his brother has had."Why are you interested?" He questioned him, checks the candy over and Atreus just makes a face at him not liking being called junior but he finishes up setting up then going to sit down.

"a story to break the ice , i mean you mentioned this thing first so you must want to tell it" says kurt setting up the small closet putting the boxed in it , he's begining to not hate the job, storing things is kinda satisfying.

Loki was a little hesitant on trying this candy."Let's just say Amora isn't a good influence, her manipulation and one enchanting kiss and next thing I know I have a kid, one I didn't leave for her to raise, don't get me wrong I was with her before but she wanted my brother and I was going to leave when I knew she wouldn't change her love for Thor I was her second pick and something used for jealousy, but that's when she used that enchanting kiss of hers to put me under her spell but i dont regret it because i love my son." He tells Kurt this though not so loud, he didn't want Atreus hearing them speaking."I raise him myself and then there was this opportunity for him to come here." He tells him.

"well good thing can come from bad things, look at me , my parents are both villains and one of them is an enemy of the x men" says kurt .

Loki just opened the packet to try a bite of it."He's one of the good things..." He says quietly."Who are the X-Men and why don't you tell me about yourself since you made me open up." He tells him.

"well , i guess i can open up myself , im the son of mystique , criminal mutant that works against the x men , a group of mutants that work to protect earth and protect the rights of mutants , my father is azazel , another mutant criminal with super human powers , he is also an international criminal , i was raised in a circus where i was the freak show as it would be called, then i was found and liberated by the x-men "

Loki sets the wrapper aside when he was done with it, listening to what Kurt had to say."So what are the X-Men? You don't seem like a freak though." He gestured to him.

" im gonna show you something but keep it a secret" says kurt standing up and pressing the button on his watch as hiis skn starts turning blue " did you never notice the arms , they dont change " he says putting up his three fingers.
kurt sits down again , now in his casual crouch " the x-men are a team of mutants , run by charles francis exavier , a mutant genius with superhuman intelligance and telepathic powers , he saves mutants and puts them in a mutant school that's also a mansion where they train to controll their powers , and they also learn normal subjects , there are people in this group that are some of the strongest living mutants ever , they will definetly be there when thanos arrives." he explains.

Loki watches him closely and he briefly turns his own hand blue justvto show it off a bit like they had that in common."I'm half frostgiant, I'm not actually Thor's biological brother just an adopted one." He nods at the other stuff."So a school like this but a better one." He shrugged.

"wait you're blue too , you should meet beast , his furr is blue too ... so thats why you anr thor look so different" kurt says , he laughs at loki's comment "me and remy said the exact same thing , fury is doing this wrong , he's trying to open a regular school" says kurt tapping the watch on his wrist turning back his skin.

Loki sighed."Sort of? I'm half frost giant and half asgardian so when I was raised by Odin and mother, I took the form of a normal asgardian over the blue skin and red eyes thing but I can shape-shift too as part of my magic tricks." He goes on to explain."But it can allow these students to hide among the normal students if you think about it." He tells him.

"red eyes , mine are yellow they also seem to shine in the dark like a cat's" , kurt takes in this info " i guess taking on this form was your way to blend in... and the thing with the students , why do they have to hide , i mean if they do want to hide they can do that , a lot of heros do that , but a lot dont"

Loki shrugged."I wasn't told about who I really was til I was an adult so it wasn't hard fitting in either." He has the kids start gathering on the stage."To help protect them, if they were out in the open they'd be easy targets." He tells him.

kurt thinks to himself before speaking out " the cheer number of mutant heroes protecting the kids in the x-men mansion is enough , i still think fury's doing this thing wrong , he's trying to get ready for thanos but he's failing, but screw it , we can see where this gets us" he stands up grabbing props and giving them to the kids.

Victoria sits down in a chair and starts reading the script after inspecting her cane, it usually never gave off magical energy, she'd have to ask Wong, since he magic proofed it for her so she couldn't slip up at school when she was using it.

Loki shrugged, be leaned into his chair which was one he had contoured up himself and he glanced towards the stage."I wouldn't put children up against him..." He mumbled."Victoria are you ready go start practicing some lines or do you need some more time? You're welcome to practice with some one." He tells her.

Atreus held the script in his hand and slouched in his chair a little, he does flip through it some though nothing was highlighted as Loki hasn't assigned them their roles yet as they would try out and pick, he sets it down.

"Well I'd like to read for a bit longer." Victoria says and she smiles, the door opens and the other three students enter "Sorry we're late, we lost track of time." one of the girls says "And were on the second floor." the second one adds. The boy who entered behind them drops his bag and sits down, mumbling something about 'class got delayed so everyone in my class had to stay later.' while sinking down, they had run all the way there, because they were really looking forward to drama club. The three, when they notice the stage, look amazed "That's so much better then the old props schools always use, this is gonna be the best." the boy says and he grins.

Loki nods at Victoria before the other students walk in, he wasn't expecting alot of kids for the club anyway but it does make him smirk as they were impressed by his magic."Everyone is to check their scripts, grab one from the table over there and go over it then we'll start assigning roles and get started." He tells them.

The other students grab a script and read through it "Loki sir. Can we change the story?" the boy, Aaron asks "There's nothing wrong with the script, but I feel like it's better if we change it so the prince gets kidnapped, so his sister disguises herself as a knight to free him from the fearsome dragon.".

Victoria chuckles at the suggestion, it would be more interesting that way for sure.

"sounds interesting , what'd you think loki" asks kurt.

john sees thelack of people in the track club "there is suposed to be someone here right" he asks himself

Loki raises a brow at the students as they give him some feedback."Want to break out of the cliche prince saving princess?" He takes the script from beside him to check through it and shushes Kurt."You get one of the extra scripts write down your notes as a group and bring it to me when you're down and go over it, if I like it I'll make a new script." He tells them.

Thalia grabs one of the uniforms that'd fit her and she does a few stretches outside.

"hey i mean the kids arent wrong that sounds interesting , i wanna see how they're going to pull it off" says kurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back