• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"its basically a normal school , i mean even other schools take in super powered kids anyways , most of them hide their powers anyways , so this is basically the exact same thing" says kurt .

john stands there frustrated " damn it "

After classes finally ended every student is heading to whatever club they picked and Victoria is humming a song as she enters the theater, script she'd gotten that morning in hand and she sits down on the first seat of the row. She wondered if Loki's assistant would show up, but she highly doubted it.

Alex is waiting at the archery range for more students, he had already picked out a bow he was gonna use as well.

Loki was already there with his son as well, he had his son pick up some drinks and snacks for the club as well which he directs him to go put it down on the foldable table he had set up for the stuff.

Thalia was going to meet up with the cheerleaders club, she was a little uncertain that she might fit in but she was going to try, walking to the gym.

john heads to the track club , "this is gonna be easy , ill use my powers just to the point where no one would know that im using it, maybe running fast will get me a cutie"

kurt walks into the drama club "well here goes nothing"

Thalia goes over to the group and there was the other group for the track club, she checks out the uniforms they would be wearing the pom poms."I wouldn't try it, make it fair for the others." She says as she goes by him.

Victoria moves to sit next to Atreus "I'm guessing the other three will be here soon." she says, she sees Kurt and tilts her head seeing the collar, did Fury really think he deserved that? She walks over to him and asks "So I'm guessing that's your punishment? Bit harsh."

kurt just gives her a sad look before standing next to the kids " yeah , a little too harsh"

Atreus jumped, a little startled since he was setting up the table with the drinks and snacks making him drop a few of those water bottles."Oh hi Victoria." He lifts a hand and picks up the bottles from the floor."If anyone else has joined the club anyway." He shrugged.

Loki raises a brow at the collar, he didn't know what it was but he was glaring at Kurt."Don't try your little tricks again either." He tells him.

"He can't, the collar prevents him from using it." Victoria explains "Although you really should've known better then to teleport this morning, but yeah, this is harsh." she adds looking at Kurt.

"screw that i dont want to have to wear this collar for any longer than i already do" he says before asking when the kids will be arriving.

Loki chuckled."How amusing, the boy can't use his powers with that collar?" He was curious how it was able to do that and starts to go quiet thinking they'd better not put one on him not that it would work on him though."Serves you right for your actions earlier." He wasn't fond of him.

"a collar would look good on you too" says kurt sitting down on one of the chairs.

Loki lifts a hand and his green magic aura glowed around it, it was a darker green than what Atreus's magic aura was."Maybe it'll fit if you were an animal, a collar on an animal." This was a threat to turn Kurt into something.

Victoria wants to cut in, but doesn't get a chance and she rubs her head as the two keep going back and forth. Before Loki can respond to Kurt she forcefully puts her cane on the ground with an "ENOUGH!", sending a wave of magic from her position.

kurt spins his head real quickly " wait , so loki is allowed to use his powers and so are you ,but i have to wear this dumb collar" says kurt pulling on the collar again.

"I am not allowed to use magic, but you two grown men are acting like children and it's already annoying as hell, so either get your act together or both of you will be stuck somewhere until you can get along." Victoria deadpans and she looks at Kurt "You can get fired for pulling another teleportarion stunt and you Loki, while the lesson was amusing, assistants are usually there for a reason." she finishes, looking at Loki.

kurt scuffs lookin to the side and crossing his arms " im not doing that until he stops calling me an animal"

Loki puts his hand down."I won't be told what to do by a child and you should tell this one to behave himself, I would tolerate an assistant like him." He turned away from them."Just go over the script Victoria and let the adults handle their own business here." He mumbled before lifting his hands and smoke filled the stage before the backdrops started to appear real, using the illusion magic of his and he goes to check on the other kids.

Loki raises a brow at Kurt like he didnt expect any compliments from him, the background on the stage seemed like it was really a way to the outside and the birds flying and chirping as well."It's just a little what I can do..." He says quietly.

"illusion magic , i feel like i can step inside there and walk through , ive met some mutants who can munipulate magic or people's vision but this is something else" says kurt, he thinks for a seond before maving his head to look at loki in a fast motion "was that a threat?!"

Loki pouts at him."No it wasn't a threat." He folds his arms with a raised brow."Yeah I've heard of one of your own, that Scarlet Witch girl and her chaos magic, mom was the one who taught me." He still called Thor's mother his own as she was the only parent he cared about."Why don't you help my son get the rest of the snacks." He tells him.

"scarlet was a strange case, but i dont want to get into that whole thing " says kurt , "your son, i wasnt made aware that you have kids, anyways where are these snacks so i can unload them" he asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back