• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Loki brings her to the theater and he gets to the supplies."We're just going tk load this trunk here with some costumes and props while we get some back drops ready on stage." He explains to her, he seemed less on edge around her since she seemed to trust him which made him feel welcomed as he knew some didn't welcome him."Flying? Yeah my brother makes it seem easy but he's got help from his weapons for that so it's easy on him, me I don't quite use magic like that not often atleast." He pushes a rollable trunk over.

Remy quickly shushes Kurt after his little rant."She walked away already Kurt but yeah I get what you mean." He sighed."You must be hangry so angry because you're hungry let's get some food." He tells him.

Victoria nods slightly and she gets on stage "What kind of props and costumes?" she asks, going through he spellbook before letting a few things float to the prop chest, now if only she could use that same spell on herself, but she tried and failed. "And that doesn't count since he has a weapon to help out, I need to learn it without help, can't keep borrowing the cloak." she mumbles.

Alexander's late, he knows that, but he has a good reason, said reason being a sprained wrist, but he shows up at PE anyway, changed into his PE clothes, he had been practicing too hard a few weeks ago and he could almost use a bow again. "Sorry I'm late." he apologizes "I ran into some trouble on the way here." he adds.

Loki goes through the checklist of the items."We'll go for some old medieval costumes and some forest back drops, the first script is a simple one so not too much happens in it." He explains."Then why not get your own or make your own." He suggests to her.

Steve does check down on his roster about Alexander being late."I'll have you help clean up some of this mess or give you kitchen duty." He still had those old fashioned ways about him, saying community service instead of detention was his way of going about that stuff."Go line up with the others." He tells him.

Remy follows him over to the cafeteria and he goes to grab his lunch from the fridge as he had brought his own with him.

"Yes sir." Alex says and he gets in line for the obstacle course, he wonders why he'd have to help clean up though, but it was better then sitting doing nothing in a classroom after classes. He sighs and looks at the other kids, watching a few give up halfway through the course "Gotta remember to take it easy and not use too many flashy tricks." he thinks.

"I can't make my own relic." Victoria explains putting the costumes in the prop chest before getting to work on the forest back drop "So I'm guessing we'll be using swords then, given the medieval props and costumes." she says, she was really looking forward to the club "But... why couldn't you use your illusions for the background? I mean, that'd be way more realistic and people can see you don't always use your powers for 'evil' stuff."

Loki's brows furrow."Am I allowed to do that at all? I mean I read up on those rules I was given and know I can't use my powers during class nor can the students." He goes to grab his clipboard off the chair to check again."Then I would just find another relic or something...Atreus's mother knows how to fly herself and knows some magic I don't but I wouldn't go asking her...but it could be something you two can practice together." He says quietly.

Steve stands off to the side as he watches the students go and Atreus seemed to be easily going through some points on the course as he was smaller and limber while his cousin was taller and was slower on the course too.

kurt orders a slice of pizza , "just a slice , really , i eat full ones without trouble at home , teleporting takes a lot of calories.

john gets in line too before running around the field , but he seems bored since he cant use his powers.

Remy follows him into the cafeteria and he goes tovthe fridge to grab his lunch as he had brought his own then he finds a table to sit down.

Alex does the course, all while putting as less pressure on his wrist as possible and he does so with relative ease, he'd help cleaning everything up, but kitchen duty wasn't even a punishment anymore.

Victoria frowns "Hmmm, well we could ask Fury, because I bet you can make this way more realistic then we do with the props." she says "Or you try it during the club, see if the respondse is good or bad." she suggest. "And I've been practicing, with the cloak nearby in case I fail and fall down, again." she says.

Loki tosses the clipboard onto the seat and goes to help her with the rest of it."Though yeah we should bring out the prop weapons too." He nods."I'm not sure if he'd be up for that, I attacked New York and such so I might not be entirely trusted but then again he did set me up as a teacher with kids and no guards so yeah maybe we could ask but as for the flying then, perhaps I can snag Atreus's mothers book full of spells should have the flying one there." He offered.

Steve was timing them and writing the times down on the paper for those who were crossing the finish line but he also wrote down some notes on some of the students and there were some climbing obstacles too that Atreus did get slowed down by though the Asgardian kids did have alot of endurance so they were getting there and did finish the course in good time, Steve does check on Alexander as well.

" you know remy , im starting to regret comig here, but the funny thing is , i told x that this was too easy to be a mission , but now i'm kinda swallowing my words" says kurt , taking bites of his pizza every time he finishes a sentance.

Remy smirks just a little at him."Its different then just getting hired to steal things and helping the X-Men but we made the choice to come here." He tells him.

"No need, I'll figure it out." Victoria says "Also I don't believe you were behind the invasion of New York." she adds with a smile "Because you have green eyes, not blue and then you had blue eyes.".

Alex looks at Steve and tilts his head slightly "Wasn't Victoria supposed to be here too?" he asks, not seeing the young sorcerer at PE.

Loki makes sure they had everything they needed for the club later but the next thing she says surprises him."You're observant aren't you? Smart one too..." He doesn't say more on that matter though."Besides I've done other things too that could make me a little untrustworthy but on the matter of the spell book just let me know if you change your mind on that." He tells her.

Steve gets the last of the kids done with the course."She brought in a note to skip the class because of her leg and she went to find Loki." He explains.

"I will." Victoria tells him and she frowns at that "I'm sure people will see that you're not so bad." she adds with a smile at him "Alright, got the props and costumes ready." she says leaning on her cane before going to sit down on a chair, cursing at her leg for being so annoying and getting in her way.

Alex nods, well so much for getting to meet his team, well there's always club he guesses, but he had picked archery, as expected by just about everyone.

Loki goes to move the costume trunk out of the way."You would be one of the few who would think so, only one outside of my family I would say." He put on a small smile."So we'll be ready for the drama club later, do you have any classes left for the day?" He asks her.

Steve walks with him to the rest of the class."You do know you'll be in charge of a team right? I'm counting on your to be responsible and not reckless." He explains."Some of the kids need to learn how to work in a team and how to work proficiently, you're their elder so be a good role model for them espeically the little guy over there, Atreus he's the Loki boy." He tells him.

Kurt frowns a little "well , most of the x men made a choice to join the team, i really didnt have another choice , but i dont regret a thing" his frown turns into another smile as he takes the last bite of his pizza.

Remy leans into his seat."So do you like it here despite who you have to work with?" He asks him, he takes a bite of a banana."It's different, working as security I'm used to breaking and out of places not guarding them." He tells him.

"Eh well not all teachers are here yet, so just... science with dr. Banner." Victoria says and she says "I just hope there are seat there." she points out, if not she was going to drag on in, then again, the couldn't be expected to stand the entire time after PE.

Alex nods "I'm aware of that, but why am I in charge? Cause I'm older?" he asks and he sighs "I mean, I've got two magic users, one warrior and a speedster." he tells him, how was that going to work?

Loki steps off of the stage."Shouldn't they have a seat? You should probably get going then for the class unless you intend on hiding out here the whole time but I doubt Fury would like thaf." He tells her.

Steve puts the clipboard with the papers off to the side."Well yeah, you're more experienced is how I would put it." He points out."That is why you're to meet your team and get to know them know how to work with them, I've got a team of all kinds of different people that I lead." He tells him.

"im leaning into hate more" says kurt leaning back into his chair.

"leaders? hey cap , cap , cap " he says running around steve.

Alex sighs "I better get to history." he says and walks off while waving at Steve "I'll clean up after school's finished, also, they don't give kitchen duty anymore." he tells him before heading inside to head to his next class.

Victoria nods "They should have, alright, I better go then, before the hallways get too crowded." she says "See you during club activeties Loki." she says while getting up "And don't worry about people hating you, I think they'll come around." she says, giving a smile before before she heads to science.

Loki nods at her as she gets ready to leave."Maybe so..." He says quietly and sighed a little, he himself leaves the theater as well after her to go for a little walk outside.

Steve chuckled."Oh I'd still give you kitchen duty, even if it's not listed as a school punishment." He waves at Alexander as he leaves but he raises a brow at the kid running around him."Uh yeah?" He questioned him.

Remy puts the banana peel ontop of Kurt."Oh really? Then why not run back to the other school?" He questioned him.

"i was sent here on a mission, if im home i'd be wasting other people's time , people who are activelt training mutants to accually use their power , im here to see how good this school is , and if mutants are trained to use their powers , and from what ive seen , this seems to be a regular school , somehow trained by superheros ." kurt says throwing the in the trash can.

"can i be a leader sir" says john.

Remy shrugged."Yeah doesn't seem like a hero school just one that takes in heroes but don't let them or the teachers use powers then giving the normal students just a place to learn." He explains.

Steve walks away from him once he dismisses the kids to get to the locker rooms and get changed so they can get to their next class."No, you'll be in Alexander's team." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back