• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Steve lifts hand as he walls away from her."Do holler if you need anything." He tells her before going to direct the kids to the fields outside, having Victoria to come out as well and there was a bench out there for her to sit on.

Atreus just sometimes avoided her cousin for typical reasons like she was loud and outgoing just like his uncle and her being taller than him made him feel embarrassed too but mostly just was trying to hide in the back while smoothing out his hair for the main reason he was avoiding her as she decided to zap him to try to make him laugh which it did not and just made his hair stand up a little, he cared for her though.

john williams arrives into the school , two days late , for a human who can travel in mach speed , he's definetly late . he decided to look for the class he's in by entering every room in the school.

kurt leaves the teachers hall and begins looking for people , other teachers that are probably heroes too.

Shang-Chi would walk up to Steve, seeing that he would have to assist with the class, "So Steve, what do we have to do today?"

Camryn followed the other students to the field, eager to start as he was very much into physical activity since he was trained extensively in Kamar-Taj.

Steve was about to address the class on the activity before he came around."Well for today, I thought I'd be fun to do a obstacle course in which I had some help set it up and made sure not to make it too extreme so that everyone can get through it." He explains.

Victoria walks outside and sits in the bench, scanning the students, most seemed slightly terrified at the thought of doing an obstacle course and she, of course, had to miss the fun lesson because she wasn't careful. She leans on her cane and sighs, couldn't she just read at the library instead of this torture?

Stephen is looking at the PE lesson from the infirmary window, he had to ease up on Victoria's training and give her some extra lessons in multitasking too, maybe Wong could take that.

Last edited:
john runs into the freild tripping and falling flat on his face , good think that was in superspeed , he thinks to himdelf picking himself up seeing the class and running up to them trying to act like he was there the whole time.

"You're late." Natasha tells John and she mentions to the locker room "Go change and come back, slowly." she adds. She had seen the kid speed by, late "Also please refrain from doing that again."

Fury is wandering the school, looking at the people who have a club after classes, he frowns seeing how few students have picked drama, it's a good thing club vould get full then so people had to go to Loki at one point or another.

"Can I deliver something to Loki?" Victoria asks her two teachers, she's not going to do anything with PE today anyway, so she might as well make herself useful elsewhere, she's glad her comment from that morning worjed though.

"will do that " john says runing to the locker rooms , slowly.

kurt steps into the drama club class , guess he'mm just stay there untill the club starts.

Steve nods at Victoria."Just don't go wandering off anywhere else." He starts gathering the kids over to the start of the obstacle course and he could tell some of them didn't want to do it and others were itching to get started.

Remy walks by Kurt and points to his neck."What did you do that warrants the collar huh?" He questioned him.

"screwed with good old god of dumness" loki says trying to pull of the collar only to fail .

Victoria nods and heads inside, first going to the teacher lounge to check if Loki's there, since that's closer, she hums a song as she walks, thinking about what she's gonna do when she's back home after school's finished, she couldn't train though, so that left a few options.

Natasha watches the lesson further, not sure what to expect really, some kids are itching to start while others seem to hate the idea of an obstacle course. She walks off to head to the lounge after a moment longer, she needed some coffee.

Loki was just leaving the teachers lounge, he was going to go check on his own kid tk make sure he was behaving himself, he closes the door behind him and that's when he runs into the student from before.

Remy snickers a little bit."Really, you out of all the people here was the first to get introuble for messing with that guy?" He laughs a little."Though I don't agree with the collar." He tells him.

" well when you work with someone like him , you seem to get in trouble " kurt says " neither do i , it shouldnt exist , and especially in the hands of fury , i have to talk to professor x about it" he continues still trying to pull off the collar , or to teleport himself of but he cant do either .

Remy just pats him."Oh if I could do something about the collar I would but I'm not risking one being put on me y'know." He tells him.

"yeah , got that" kurt says giving up on getting rid of the collar for now "but fury wont hear the end of this "

john runs back to the class , still not using super speed.

Remy walks by a window to check on the kids outside."Why don't you stop fiddling with that and maybe go eat something if you haven't already." He puts a hand on his hip."He's going to have to take that off you by the end of the day." He tells him.

"Hey Loki, I got some more people for the club, but they were a bit nervous about giving it to you." she says and she holds out three more club entry forms for the god of mischief to take "It's not much but it's something."

"Well to be fair." Natasha says passing the two "You shouldn't have been teleporting then. Loki's new to the teaching business, so he doesn't know what's alright and isn't, so you should've been the better person." she tells him "Also it's basically in the contract that you don't use powers unless it's an emergency. Might wanna read that."

Loki takes the club entry forms."Really? Or is an excuse to skip PE?" He checks the forms to make sure they're not fake ones either, he takes her back to the class she was suppose to be in since he was going that way anyway as well."Then we'll have more people." He smiled a little.

Remy shrugged."If I'm allowed a lunch break then yeah I'll go." He nods then he glanced at Natasha."Still hot very nice to use a mutant collar and you can't expect everyone not to use their powers." He tells her.

"He used it in front of the students to teleport Loki outside, if it was an energency I'd have said 'I would've done that if I could', but it wasn't, now I need some more coffee." Natasha tells them "And yes, you two can go eat lunch now."

"Well I asked if I could bring that to you and they let me, all I'm doing is sitting on a bench watching everyone have fun." Victoria explains to Loki "Also if you're worried about Atreus, he's doing fine, but I think he cousin messed up his hair.".

Loki turned to her."He is? I just worry about him sometimes, I mean he is my boy but his mother too can be a wild card..." He sighed."Thalia is sweet but she does mess around with him with is typical for family." He rolled the forms up in his hand."Why don't you come assist me with setting up for drama club then unless you want to stay here and babysit my boy." He offered.

Remy shrugged."Do you expect Steve to turn off his super strength or his agility with how fast he can run? Or say if someone caused Hulk to come out and Thor, spark can fly." He points out."Lunch yeah lunch." He sighed a little.

"With the difference that everyone knows it about them. Most kids don't even know mutants exist." Natasha explains "Think on that yeah." she tells them before walking off. When she enters the lounge she sits down with coffee "Well... this day is going great." she mumbles.

"I can help with that." Victoria says with a smile, it would give her something to do, so that's a plus "But I can't move heavy things." she tells him "Dad would kill me if I did that right now."

Loki shrugs."You can use magic can't you? I noticed your magic book from earlier so use it as it's not like there'll be anyone else in there but us." He turns back to the school to go inside again at that.

Remy just pouts."Don't know mutants exists...bullshit." He raises a brow."Aliens invaded New York City, there's God's and goddess, there's you guys and you don't think they'd know about mutants...Wanda and Pietro are mutants and they've been public Natasha, children of Magneto." He explains as she leaves them.

Victoria rubs the back of her head "Yeah I've been trying to get my flying to work, but... no successes there yet." she mumbles following Loki after telling her teachers where she'll be. She didn't get everyone's problem with Loki, he hadn't done anything wrong and honestly, he has his own kid, so she didn't think he'd do evil shit on his own accord.

"yeah , and some of the kids here are mutants , fury's fucking lucky xavier isnt taking kids from these parts or he would have been out of kids to train , i mean for fuck sake , loki , loki the god of fucking mistchive , the dude killed people , now because he wanted to warn us about fucking thanos he's suddently this great guy " kurt says fuming ," and the super power thing , these kids , they have powers, not all of them but a good portion do , you expect kids to hide their powers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back