• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Fuck." Victoria mumbles under her breath, guess she'd have to practice multi tasking with her magic more "Yes it's because of that." she says walking on "Why don't you find someone else to bother for the moment?"

Atreus laughed."Woah there, aren't those like forbidden words here?" He teases though he did wonder why she said it."No, how about I don't? I'm already used to you and you're not some boring midgardian." He tells her.

kurt is scared by the collar , he then looks back to fury " you know these should be off limit right , ah screw it , be sure to include the lack of accual orders given by the drama teacher , that and him not trying to be helpfull in any way chosing to act like a roadblock instead of , a teacher like his posistion intels" kurt says staring into fury's one eye.

"It's Loki, what exactly were you expecting?" Fury asks "At least he's not using his powers to get out of situations he doesn't want to be in, you crossed the line not even half a day in and I can just fire you and send you back."

"A person walking with a limp is interesting?" Victoria asks walking to the elevator to get to the next floor.

Atreus lifts hand but quickly lowered it, he wanted to levitate her to help her up the stairs but he remembered about being told no using powers during school which was a big of a downside with the school."You're still a person so why wouldn't you be." He gestured to her, sometimes his attitude was a facade as he didn't like being alone."I've still got to make up for earlier don't I?" He smirked.

kurt looks away "screw it , ill abide by the rules , but dont expect me to take anymore of loki's crap" he says walking out of the room.

"Because I'm boring." Victoria mumbles "And only if you want, I don't really care." she says and she steps into the elevator "You coming or not?" she asks with a mention to the empty space next to her.

"Not like you can teleport him outside again." Fury calls after Kurt, well he thought that having Loki would be bad, but no, Kurt was a problem already.

Atreus points at himself like questioning if he was even allowed on it before stepping in with her."How does this thing move? Magic?" He mumbled, he didn't know about all Midgardian technology either."Do I not have to make a better impression?" His brows furrowed.

"Technology." Victoria says and she sends her father a text that she needs to learn how to multitask before pocketing her phone, she had been using magic so she wouldn't feel the pain in her leg, but now that she wasn't focusing her magic on there anymore she was feeling the pain. She knows she should probably get het cane from her bag, but she wasn't going to be called weird "Impressions are important sure, but first impressions are the most important of them all, you mess that up and well someone's first interaction with you will be ruined."

Atreus presses himself into a corner when the elevator moves, it was a little unsettling at first but he slowly moves from the corner and closer to her."Technology right..." He folds his arms, trying to act cool despite his actions a few seconds ago."Uh huh, seems like uou don't mind me too much." He does offer a smile though he noticed her distraction."You okay?" He asks her.

"I'm fine besides that my blasted leg-" Victoria cuts herself off and she sighs, she's lucky she can even walk, she tends to forget that bit of information "Just need to visit the infirmary for painkillers." she says and she exits the elevator when it stops and the door opens.

Atreus didn't know where he should go so he just follows behind her."What happened to you anyway? Or is it just something you were born with?" He tried not to pry too much but he held his hand out in which Victoria was outlined in green energy, his magic as he gives her some weight off that leg, he mightve been breaking the rules but he didnt care about that.

"I wasn't born with it Atreus." Victoria says "Follow me to the infirmary and you'll find out soon enough, but I will tell you this, I despise cars." she says and messes with her sleeve "Thanks though, walking's a bit easier now."

Atreus follows along, holding up the spell he was using as it was more subtle despite her leg having the green magic energy around it otherwise if he used telekinesis she was have magic energy all over here and floating was a lot less subtle."No problem." He nods."You were hit by one then." He says quietly.

"Yeah, look dr. Strange can probably tell your the whole story, cause I can't." Victoria says, sure she remembered being hit by a car, but according to the ambulance personel she had woken up a few times and she couldn't remember that at all.

Atreus takes her to the infirmary."Oh..." He say much more on that matter, if this guy she mentioned wanted to explain he could otherwise he'll wait for her off to the side or outside.

"and thats why you dont hire killers" says kurt opening the door , and since the class is done , i am going home" he says closing the door.

"Oh no, you're helping Loki with the club after school." Fury says "It's only fair viven how you treated him in class."

Upon entering the infirmary Victoria gets lifted up by the cloak of levitation and carefully put on a bed. "You're lucky you're allowed to use the elevator Vi." Stephen says "Thank you Atreus, for helping her."

Atreus waved though caught off guard."You know my name..." He didn't think that he would, he didn't really know much about him."Though yeah no problem...say what did happen to her?" He stood in the doorway.

"Drunk driver during the winter." Stephen says "She's lucky she only has permanent damage to her leg, they said she wouldn't be able to walk." he adds. Victotia remains quiet as her leg gets checked, she didn't want to be there, but she had to.

Atreus goes quiet."Oh..." He didn't know if he should go or if he should wait for her."She's okay right? Just a little bit of a bum leg? Least she has magic." He was a little bit awkward in this situation.

kurt is frustrated , but just says "ok" before stepping out and deciding to go to the teacher's hall to calm down

After lunch Victoria heads to PE, using her cane since it's that or going home, though she's not happy about it, when she gets to the field she hates the note she got from her father to Steve before walking to the bench nearby. It's her own fault, so nothing she could do about it no matter how much she wants to.

Natasha is leaning against the wall near the main entrance of the building, watching the students who need to head inside for their lesson hurry so they won't be late.

Steve takes the note."Why did they bother to give you PE in the first place then? You can atleast do stretches and walk around some for PE." He goes over to the rest of the class.

Atreus folds his arms as he stands with the rest of the others and away from his cousin as well.

"Ask Fury." Victoria replies "And I can technically join on good days, today's a bad one." she adds, she knows she can, but it just hurts too much right now. She nods at the stretching and walking "I'll do that then." she says. That and her father pretty much forbid her to do more then needed right now, she spots Atreus and wonders why he's avoiding his cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back