• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eddie sprints over and almost falls in a puddle of water from a broken pipe but barely teleports out of the way then ran for class

brooklyn was frustrated and went out to alex. "HEY! ALEX"!! she yelled out with an angry tone in her voice "DONT WALK AWAY WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!"

Alex just keeps walking, if he turned and faced her he might just nearly kill her or, you know, actually kill her, not that he'd mind that right now, but chances are he'd regret it later, so he won't. Also his mother would be disappointed in him if he killed his teammate.

Kiva stays at a distance as she walks, watching as her question is answered in a bit of a hostile way. Thankfully not hostile towards her. She remains silent, but continues to stay nearby in case things get too far out of hand. She didn't want either of them to get into a fight or something and end up in trouble for it.

Eddie sits down in the empty seat. shit the air was on the front. He usually liked the back where he could avoid teachers. He quickly looked for any gold or water. When he comes in contact with water his teleportation ability will “glitch” sending him to random places from a random wall to Mount Everest one time. Gold can disable his abilities and injuries obtained by gold occurred they took a long time to heal.

Atreus goes to grab something that he could feed Fenris for now and placed it on the floor for him and he had some messed up cookies on the counter fdom trhing to make some."He'll stay in here for now, if I get in trouble so what." He mumbled."If you want to go then go, don't expect me in class either." He tells her.

Alex just keeps walking, if he turned and faced her he might just nearly kill her or, you know, actually kill her, not that he'd mind that right now, but chances are he'd regret it later, so he won't. Also his mother would be disappointed in him if he killed his teammate.
brooklyn went and grabbed his wrist "i said look at me!" she demanded rudely.

Alex pulls his wrist free and he runs off, one hand around one of the knives he had hidden on him at all times, sure Brooklyn was probably faster then he is with the super serum and all, but he didn't care.

"Right, well I'm going to drama class." Victoria says and she gives him a quick kiss before heading off "We do have classes after lunch, if you can leave him alone for so long." she tells him before heading to drama class.

Atreus smiles at the kiss."My dad just gave me a list of stuff to grab for him so but I'll talk to him later." He gives a slight wave."Yeah class...think I'm missing some homework." He pets Fenris a little who barks at Vi when she leaves.

Kiva sees Brooklyn grab Alex's arm, fearing that a fight was about to break out. Surprisingly, he chose not to retaliate. Instead, he ran off. Immediately, Kiva runs in front of Brooklyn. "Wait. Please. I know there's a lot of frustration between you two, but this isn't the time or the place to hash things out. At least let me try to talk to him. Maybe we can find a less hostile way to settle all of this."

Victoria enters the theater and sits down at her usual place in the front, putting her cane next to her, she didn't have her bag with her yet because she's actually supposed to go to classes after lunch.

Loki was just going through his inventory,"Why are you here so early Victoria? Did you find my son?" He makes some things down before pulling out what they could need.

"Yep," Victoria says "and I like following these lessons and given I had nothing else to do I figured why not." she says and smiles "Do we have drama club after school today?" she asks.

Loki turns around to her."We do have drama club later, I have given Atreus a list for stuff I want him to grab." He plops down in his seat."What did you do with the apple? Put it somewhere safe?" He asks her.

"Safest place I know." Victoria tells him and she nods slightly "He mentioned something about grabbing things for you." she mumbles. She glances at Eddie "What's with him, he looks jumpy." she says, tilting her head slightlt.

Loki nods."That's good and I get it you must've told him, I'm surprised he didn't show up here with you then." He puts clipboard in his lap."I don't know who the kid is or whats with him, they just throw him in here." He tells her.

kurt finishes eating , then he turns to wade " wade , why are you here, you never cared about being clean with the law , you're here for something else arent you"

“I have no idea what you are talking about” he hides the file in the refrigerator

Brooklyn punches the wall in anger "screw him!" she stormed of angry knowing word would get out and she would get in trouble and honestly she was scared. "i guess he's right I do cause a lot of trouble"

Alex is sitting against a tree, catching his breath, dammit, he was quitting as leader, if Brooklyn thought she was such a great person she could lead the team, he holds his ankle and flinches slightly, fuck, now he strained his ankle to, that'd be fun to explain to Natasha.

Victoria sighs "He was getting the stuff you asked for and he mentioned he might not come to many classes." she says. She inspects Eddie for a bit "He seems paranoid as hell, must be one of the studentd who like skipping classes.

Eddie looks around the room for leaky pipes and then his eyes grow brighter “scans” them too be sure.

“I came here because I had a deal with Fury, I get a favor and he wipes my record. In return I do a few missions for shield and work here for a few years.” Wade says

Victoria tosses a ball at Eddie and mentions to the normal students entering as a hint he has to stop being so damn suspicious, why'd Fury let him in the school in the first place?

Eddie sat on his seat. “They are talking about me, no you are just being paranoid.” He thought.

Brooklyn decided to try and patch things. It might not go well but she had to put an effort in. she went looking for Alex and found him by a tree. She spoke calmly "before you run or yell, please hear me out. I came to at least offer an apology. you don't even have to say anything, I just need you to listen." she said to him still keeping her distance afraid he would beat her senseless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back