• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Thanks. My parents are just regular old people. Closest thing to cool in my family is my older cousin, Larry for being a legend in the NFL." She answered. "What about you? You share the last name of a famous hero."
"captain America. I am the daughter of steve rogers." she said giving a small smile "and hey football is cool!" she said laughing a little "grown men tackling each other for a ball. what could be more entertaining?" she was joking around.

Kiva giggles at the football joke. "You make a good point. It's like the bouquet toss at a wedding, except with shoulder pads." Her eyes widen when she hears that Brooklyn is Cap's daughter. "Wow! If you're Captain America's daughter, that means you're super strong and durable and stuff too, right?" She asked curiously. "You're probably more elusive and versatile than me even with my powers."

"and along with that comes natural clumsiness," she said a little embarrassed. "I'm not as good a hero as my dad is, as much as I wish I was. My anger tends to overpower my strength a bit almost like sometimes I have a hulk in me. As for durable, not exactly." she showed the stitches on her side "sort of got shot on a mission. Not my finest moment" she said as she covered back up the stitches.

Eddie sat in the room, Fury had left for some reason so he waited. He listened to the grandfather clock as it moved. He also "Scanned" it. The gears were modern despite the 17th century frame. A camera and microphone was hidden in the minute and hour hands. The second had a remote explosive. He could guess the explosive had been replaced recently. Most of the room was full of concealed weapons and surveillance equipment. He looked at the helmet he had created in the lab. The two filters looked fine. He might want to put some alloy over it to prevent scratching. As he brainstormed materials and other gadgets he didn't notice the cloaked figure walk away. He didn't see the odd scanner reinforced in gold; he didn't see the pistol concealed under the gold lined cloak; And he didn't see that the figure wore a photostatic veil concealing him from most eyes and cameras. The figure walked down the stairwell of the building not far from the school.

"You'll get there for sure." Kiva said reassuringly. She sees the stitches and gives a look of concern. "Ouch. That looks painful, but it also shows how brave you are for still being here and continuing to put in work. I kinda.... got lost and missed out on the last mission completely.....not my finest moment." She laughs in slight embarrassment.

Last edited:
Victoria frowns "How about I go talk with my dad and you go talk with yours, chances are dad wants to take another look at my leg." she says and adds "And you better think of a way to find a good place to keep the wolf.".

"That's why you need to ask for help kid." Fury says, crossing his arms and he sighs "You really should've done that instead of snooping around the building."

Alex looks at his phone and frowns, he almost wants to send Fury a message that he wasn't fit to be the leader, no one bothered to listen to him when he did speak.

"I have tendencies... The Voids influence is not as bad as before but it is there, I am also distrusting by nature but I guees I have no choice adapt or die." He replies

Deadpool finishes the students lunches and begins cleaning the knives.

"You'll get there for sure." Kiva said reassuringly. She sees the stitches and gives a look of concern. "Ouch. That looks painful, but it also shows how brave you are for still being here and continuing to put in work. I kinda.... got lost and missed out on the last mission completely.....not my finest moment." She laughs in slight embarrassment.
"maybe you'll get to go on the next one, in my place!" she told Kiva a little disappointed. "anyways care to train with me" she asked her.

"In your place? No. I would never replace anyone nor do I want to. You deserve to go just as much as I do." Kiva said, attempting to help Brooklyn feel better. "Sure. I'll train with you."

"good, i need my mind off some stuff" she used the device on her wrist to activate the shield "come at me"

"I'm here if you want to talk it out." Kiva offered as she took a few steps back. Then, she runs at Brooklyn and throws a punch at her chest.

Kiva sees that her strike barely got any movement out of Brooklyn. Suddenly, she finds herself being tripped by her opponent. She hits the ground and looks upward with a smile. "Wow. Sturdy AND strong reaction time. You're really good at this. I'll have to start being creative if I hope to keep up." Kiva lays on the ground, checking to see if there are any cameras around that can see them.

brooklyn puts her hand out to help her up "don't be predictable. surprise them. try again" she asked as she offered to help Kiva up

Alex slips into the gym and watches a bit before he whistles, mentioning Kiva to come over, she was missing classes and they couldn't have that.

"Adapt or back to prison." Fury corrects him "Now, I expect you to return the tech to the classroom, they need it for the lessons, if you don't I'll have to add stealing to the list of terrible behavior."

Kiva takes her hand and stands up on her feet. "Well, most of my surprises involve me using my powers. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be so reliant on them. So this is better for me. Plus, I'm not sure if anyone can see us, so I'm not sure I can risk using them." She gets ready to attack again, but she notices Alex calling her over. "Awwww. Guess I'll have to show off my tricks later. It was nice meeting you, Brooklyn!" She jogs over to Alex. "What's up?"

brooklyn sighs "something wrong with training alex? we weren't doing anything wrong" she said to him trying not to be rude

Alex just gives Brooklyn an unimpressed look before turning his attention to Kiva "As I don't know whether you know sign language or not I'll make an exception. You have classes, Brooklyn shouldn't be keeping you here for sparring not should she be sparring with those stitches." he says, opting to ignores Brooklyn for the moment, let her be annoyed at him for everything, it's her fault he's not talking at the moment.

"alex it was only a couple minutes! we weren't hurting anything." she tried to say to him "as for my stitches, i'm fine they dont even hurt right now"

Alex, once again, gives her an unimpressed look as he points to his watch, showing it's way passed the time that Brooklyn actually should be in classes and he sighs, this is exactly why he's not talking, she's just going to go again him.

"first of all, we're not 5 stop silent treating me and two, i forged a note to excuse myself from classes today. not my finest but i'll suffer consequences for it later"

Eddie walks to the class and returns the stolen tech after using his abilities to scan for any damage then makes a mental list of new components he will need. He then heads to the gym. He looked at each piece of equipment and picks up a basketball. He might check out archery or theatre later.

"Oh, right. Can't be late for those." Kiva said. She hears the argument between Alex and Brooklyn. She wasn't sure what it was, but she was sure there was some animosity based off of how they were speaking to each other. "I....ummm....did something happen? I feel a lot of tension in the air here."

"it's nothing. alex and i just clash like gasoline and fire" she told kiva as she gave Alex a dirty look. She sees eddie come on "wanna lecture him too alex?!"

"You want me to stop giving you the silent treatment? Fine, but you're the one who got us caught in the first place, you're only injured because your temper got the best of you. They will see that note is a fake and you could be taken off the team! I'll talk once people, you especially, stop going against everything I say. I'll talk to you when you stop being an entitled brat!" Alex tells her and he adds "And you will not get Kiva in trouble!" he adds. He glares at her and says "And I have no doubt Fury will deal with him, I have orders not to include him in the group until he proves himself trustworthy.", he walks of and slams the door close, but not before he yells "Eddie get to class before Fury has your head!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back