• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I'm not deaf Atreus." Victoria says shaking her head in disappointment "You realize that if the mother finds out you're in trouble right?" she asks looking at him.

Natasha mentions Remy to come along and she drags Eddie into Furies office, already tired of this kid's shit. Fury leans back in his seat "So it seems you're not taking the chance you got." he says "Sneaking around, acting suspicious, talking to yourself." he adds "So the choice is simple Eddie, if you don't get your act together I will kick you off this school. But if you want any hope of joining the team then I suggest you do get it together."

Atreus faced her with a small begging pout as he holds up the pup, he had wrapped his hind paw."Please?" He wanted to keep him."As for the mother...there were poachers and this guy was alone, I managed fo set the other animals free in the process but uh I did beat them people up." He explains.

Remy walks behind them, he didn't know what was going on with this kid either but he nods at Natasha as he goes towards Fury's office.

brooklyn jumped a little getting scared "I um don't think I've seen you around, I'm Brooklyn rogers" she said politely. "what's your name?" she asked Kiva kindly.

Kiva pauses when she sees Brooklyn jump. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. My name's Kiva Fitzgerald. It's nice to meet you, Brooklyn." Kiva flashes a smile of her own, relieved that she didn't cause any awkwardness this time.

Brooklyn smiled "cool name! who are your parents? anyone cool, superhero wise?" she asked kiva as she did some light weights

“Fine, I will try to not to do anything but can I keep my gear, I will probably need it...” he says for a second his eyepatch has a faint red light coming from it.

Last edited:
"Thanks. My parents are just regular old people. Closest thing to cool in my family is my older cousin, Larry for being a legend in the NFL." She answered. "What about you? You share the last name of a famous hero."

"If you can't control it, then you are a danger to the rest of the people." Fury says "And no, did it maybe occur to you that tech might be needed for the lessons?" he asks "Next time you need somethinf, ask instead of snooping around."

"Atreus... where even did you find it this close to the school? Unless you left school grounds." Victororia says, honestly "And even if I say yes, where are you gonna keep it? Pets aren't allowed in the dorms.

“I only used the machines, they should still work. And anything with powers is a risk, I can control it, all recorded vessels were possessed by now, partially or completely. For now he is dormant He can’t even see what’s going on” He gestures to his eyepatch.

Last edited:
Atreus holds the pup close before offering to let her pet him."I'm naming him Fenris and I'm still keeping him." He sweatdropped."Well I did leave school grounds..." He smiled sheepishly at her.

"And where do you plan on keeping him?" Victoria asks and she remembers why she went looking for him "Anyway, I came looking for you, because Loki got something for me, or us, doesn't matter." she says and walks over to him, opening her satchel to show the apple.

Atreus shrugged."My dorm room, I thought that'd be obvious." He didn't care if he was breaking the rules."I mean can you say no to both of us." He does the pout with the dog though he stops when she pulls out the apple."An idunn apple? You should eat it then well if you want to that is." He tells her.

"I just eat it?" Victoria says putting the apple back and she sighs "I still need to talk to dad about it, but well, not like he'll die of old age." she says and she frowns "I just don't want you getting in trouble for this Atreus, I mean, Fury's too damn strict sometimes with the rules."

Eddie asked “Can I go now, I have cl-“ He saw a figure through a window, and abruptly stopped talking

Atreus hugs Fenris close."Well I'm not going go leave him to fend for himself with his hurt paw and he's hungry too, its worth a try." Fenris having his tail wagging and tries to lick Vi which makes Atreus chuckle."Oh? And yeah you eat it if dad's already put the enchantment on it." He explains.

"Not until you tell us the entire truth." Fury says, he was tired of secrets with this kid "I don't want the students endangered because you're acting like this."

"Well mom knows, sort of, she just gives me a very very sad smile when I talk about you." Victoria says and she moves back a bit "And if I eat it now, would I still grow up or are there any side effects I should've asked about earlier?"

Atreus lifts a finger before lowering it as he carries Fenris to the compound."Uh yeah, that's something you're going to have to ask my dad about as I'm not sure, it might we do age slowly." He explains."She does? I'm not making you do it though...even though I want you to." He says quietly.

“What part do you want to know?” Eddie asks

"How about everything, from why you're snooping around and missing classes, leaving school grounds unauthorized and why you suddenly needed to leave." Fury says with his arms crossed.

"I mean I have the apple, but yeah, we can ask Loki." Victoria says and she smiles at him "And hey, I can still be with you right?" she asks, she would eat the apple, after talking with her father about it that is.

I needed the means to neutralize the void temporarily, so I collected a few weapons I can use against it. That’s all I intended to do.” He says

"I said everything, I mean everything." Fury says "You're not going out of this room until I hear the full story." he says, it was too early for this "And in case you forgot, there are teachers you can ask for help."

“The orphanage I lived in for a while was ran by AIM, I got sick of being used to test deadly weapons so I ran away. Look, I’m not proud of what I did but it was to survive, I saw the Sentry when he tried to destroy the void and failed and the void chose me as the next vessel. It tried to influence me into becoming another villain but using a few artifacts I found I weakened it enough where it can only watch from the sidelines. Then SHIELD found me and you know the rest. I am paranoid it might come back or even try to possess anyone else so I was preparing.”

Atreus walks with her and sneaks Fenris into the dorms, he should have some food in there and he sets the wolf down."Well yeah we can still be together." He offered her a kiss."Who do you want to talk to first?" He asks her.

kurt had just finished a lesson and sat in the kitchen , he was eating a sandwitch and watching something on his phone.

Deadpool walked into the kitchen with a copy of the SHIELD report under his arm and after putting it on a table got to work making lunch for the students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back