• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I'm fine Thalia." Victoria says "I'll see you later okay?" she asks and walks over to Loki and she sighs "You wanted to see me?" she asks "Is it about Atreus and his rage?" she asks that part quietly.

"Then you're restricted to the dorm building, you're lucky to even be walking John, take the situation seriously for once instead of being a brat about it." Stephen deadpans "I'm going to give you painkillers because my magic's going to wear off eventually and it will hurt like crazy."

"Right." Natasha says "Still, don't go erasing security footage, Fury's quite serious about the safety of the students." she points out letting him go "And... if you ever get out of control, I have permission to neutralize you."

Loki folds his arms as he leans against the wall."Oh clever huh, well it's part of why I'm calling you over but I figure you've already talked it out with Atreus yeah?" He holds out a glowing green apple that was almost translucent."Idunn apple, this is what you need for what we talked about before." He says quietly.

Remy raises a hand."I wouldn't go testing her on that threat." He waved if before he placed his card stack into his pouch on his belt.

"i cant walk stephen , im a speedster , i feel like crap , i cant even do the one thing im good at and its killing me" john says " wheres your portal"

“Fine” Eddie hands Natasha the notes and walks to the class

"Well Thalia told me, but he snapped out of it when he saw me, well, my astral projection." Victoria says and she carefully takes the apple "Did you have much trouble getting this?" she asks inspecting it.

"Then find other things you like and are good at." Stephen says and he look unamused "You know you can use your crutches right? I can't make portals when it might be inconvenient the entire time, besides, too many students are awake." he says and hands John some painkillers.

Natasha gives Eddie a wave as he walks off and she inspects the notes "We need to keep an eye on him." she says and she sends Barton a text they need to keep an eye on Eddie.

"painkillers , just what i needed" john says in a monotone voice " ill just walk back to my room then " john says grabbing his crutches and leaving.

Eddie walks off of the school grounds, a combat knife in his pocket and after a while he teleports to an abandoned warehouse. He opens a concealed door. Inside is many weapons and In the end is a blue and gold book and an ancient sword. The blade is battered and half of it had been destroyed. Eddie then grabbed his throwing knifes and a odd pale mask that was on a mannequin wearing a black cloak with a bandolier of grenades. He could hear odd whispering from the mask telling him to put it on but he threw it across the room, shattering it.

Loki just offered a small smile."Not when you when you know where to look for one, but make sure that no one else gets their hands on it." He nods."Because when you come up, it brings up feelings of love I suppose and oh he did tell me that Sylvie should meet you, his mother." He tells her.

Eddie ran into the medical area out of breath. The book of Merlin was hidden in his satchel. He knew at any time he could be pulled into the shadow place and needed a way to defend himself. He had gotten in a fight with a purse snatcher. The bastard had brass knuckles with gold plating, and it was raining so he had lost. That didn’t matter he had what he needed to fight the void if it came for him.

Last edited:
Brooklyn had gotten dressed that morning and headed down to the gym "any chance there's a simple workout that won't hurt my stitches?" she was honestly just scared of popping them.

"Noted." Victoria says and she puts the apple in her satchel and she says "Right, why that suddenly?" she asks and she frowns slightly, she had rememberd that Atreus was talking a walk in the forest, maybe she could go find him "Don't you have a class to teach though?" she asks.

Alex gives Brooklyn a look that translates to 'Really?', but he shakes his head before he walks off, heading towards the fountain near the school entrance.

Loki shrugged."I mean she's not coming this very moment but I'll bring her soon, thought you could need a heads up on that." He sighed atvthe thought of having to do classes."I do have to get things ready and Kurt should be getting me a new script printed out too." He walks off, his son was taking a walk in the forest.

Deadpool was making tacos for the schools much when Eddie walked in holding an odd book with strange symbols, Deadpool took a break and knocked on Strange’s door

brooklyn sighs "whatever, just ignore it brooklyn." she told herself. She worked on an easy workout feeling unfocused and distracted

"Yes?" Stephen says, he's back to reading the medical report since he doesn't have much else to do at the moment.

Victoria nods slightly "But your lessons are fun." she says and adds "I'll go find Atreus now.". She walks off and thinks for a while on how to actually find Atreus.

Atreus had gone a bit far into the forest away from the compound though he was on his way back to the place after a little while, knowing they'd be having classes soon.

“Hey so there’s a student he has been reading a lot about Sentry and is carrying a weird book around, do you think you can look into it, he was banged up and skipped a class” Deadpool says

Last edited:
Stephen simply holds up one of the notes Eddie had given Natasha "Would that be the same one who has these notes?" he asks "Which is Eddie, Nat told the teachers to look out for him, she'd having secrutiy on him too." he explains.

Victoria sees him and she calls him over "Yo Atreus!", she smiles slighlty and wonders if he'd be happy if she told him what Loki got.

Deadpool said “Yeah that’s him, do you think Fury will give me his shield file, and what are the notes about

Eddie uses the book to cloak himself as he sneaks into the tech room. After looking around he uses machines to build two karambit’s. He then makes several gadgets and a new costume.

"All security personel to the tech room!" Fury's voice comes over the comm, so Natasha, who had just finished eating a sandwich heads towards the room, when she opens the door she scans the room and she grabs Eddie's shoulder "I am giving you exactly ten seconds to explains your sneaking around kid, unless you'd rather explain it Fury on the way back to a cell." she hisses.

"Don't think so, the kid came here earlier then the others, brought by a van and with golden cuffs." Stephen says and he looks at Deadpool "But if you want to keep me company for a bit you can read his medical file, in this room." he says holding out the file.

Eddie says “I was working on some ideas I had and wanted to try the book to see if it still works, I lost my old tech so I reckoned I should get some ready in case of an emergency.”

Deadpool is looking at the medical exam when he turns to the doctor and says “Your missing something there is nothing here about his eye”

"Okay I've had enough of your bullshit." Natasha says "You're going to Fury and you're going to explain why you're behaving like this and if you're not honest about I doubt he'll let you stay here."

"To be completely fair Fury gave me this file, I haven't had a chance to examine him myself yet." Stephen says, though he turns to Deadpool "But do tell me about his eye. He's behaving suspicious and if he is a danger to the students I'd like to know."

Eddie complys but is appearing to be having a conversation with someone who isn’t there, Reffering to him as rob.

Atreus steps outside the forest and when Victoria came over, he let out a loud eep and turned around trying to hide the wolf pup he had with him but then it howled."Shhh." He glanced at Vi with a smile."Hello." He tried to act normal.

Remy goes after Natasha when he was called in with the security, he goes out the doorway.

brooklyn went to talk to bruce hopefully to get some help "mr. Banner i was wondering if you had a minute" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back