• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As people, both familiar and unfamiliar, enter the gym, Kiva goes and retrieves a basketball. She returns to the gym floor and practices her movements, pretending she's in a game. Step by step, she cuts and spins with grace. "Cross. Spin. Euro. Pass." She whispered to herself. No matter how many times she drove to the basket, she refused to shoot. "Reverse. Step back. Pump fake. Pass. Come on...you have to be quicker. Make better decisions. No turnovers. No mistakes."

"No we have classes after lunch." Victoria says and she tosses the ball in again from where she's standing, she had been playing tennis and had danced before the accident, had to quit both of those, she walks off when she sees Kiva practicing and she pulls her coat better around herself.

Alex sits down and drinks some water, looking at the schedule, the other students would have classes soon.

Thalia goes after her."We have classes after lunch? Oh." She grabbed her shoulder."Are you okay though?" She asks her as she seemed bothered and Loki was standing outside the gym signaling for Victoria to come over.

Deadpool sat in the kitchen, Fury had offered him the job in return for a clean record. He just had to run the lunch room and run the martial arts club. That’s when he saw him. It had been years but there was no doubt, Fury must have found Eddie. Last time he had seen him was during a fight they had. He had been protecting a mob boss and Eddie had been sent to take him out. He still didn’t know if he was his father and he had to keep it that way

kurt walked into the kitchen and saw him "wade? what are you doing here" he gets on all fours getting ready to get wade out since the last time he saw him , wade wrecked the mansion.

“It’s fine, Fury offered me this position in return for a few favors” he says but is obviously distracted and says under his breath “What’s with all of the Sentry stuff?”

Last edited:
kurt stands off retying his tye "super human kids , and fury , not a good mix , sentinels are expected , remamber to tell him not to put a mutant collar on you"

john leaves the gym and heads for his first class

Eddie runs to his next class, the books and his notes tucked under his arm while all his schoolwork is in his other hand and he nearly runs into John when he distracted by a stab of pain from his eye and doesn’t notice a not he drops.

“Banners Class” He responds still not noticing the dropped note

"not gonna lie i think were in the same class" john says , he sees the note on the ground " you dropped something , i cant duck down but i wouldve grabbed it for you"

Eddie picks it up quickly exposing the contents for a second. Half shows a chart the rest notes but written over it in red text is “The Void Lives”

"John please report to the infirmary." Fury's voice comes over the comms. Stephen's reading some medical reports while waiting for the first student to show up, usually one or two got into a fight and they ended with him.

"the void lives , sounds like a cool band name " he hears the voice of fury calling him over to the infirmary , "son of a ... guess i gotta get these legs fixed , see you later ed"

Eddie walks to the class after tucking the notes into a satchel and started walking to class. The pain suddenly returned with vengeance but after a second he got up and ran to class after using his abilities to wipe the last few seconds of footage on The security camera.

john walks into the infermary putting his clutches down and sitting on one of the couches

"Sit on the bed please." Stephen says without looking up and he looks at John "And please don't think you're going to be running anytime soon." he adds.

Natasha grabs Eddie by his shirt and she says "Not sure if I should drag you over to Fury for messing with security footage or not, but I do have some advice for you." she says and looks at him, her expression blank "If you cannot control it properly you shouldn't be here."

Stephen uses his magic to scan him again and he says "You actually shouldn't even be walking or going to class.", he looks at him "So I'm going to have you return to your dorm room, I'll send your teachers a notice so someone can bring you the homework."

"what the hell , i cant just stay in my room all day , ill die of boredome" john says "thats basically isolation in there"

“I can control it usually, the void is very particular about its rules”-Eddie says “I have been researching all of its appearances in history and have come up with a few of its rules”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back