• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"maddie he's so busy! look he's not like tony. he doesn't have all the time in the world" she said upset. "Look, my dad and I don't have a good relationship sorry im not you" she said to her.

Steve goes over to knock on his daughter's door."Brooklyn?" He was already filled in on the mission report.

brooklyn sits back on her bed and sighs "it's open!" she said. SHe had a long night and just wanted someone to listen "Maddie give my dad and me some space, please? we'll talk later"

"okay" maddie said and she left going to her room to see her dad sitting there

Steve pushed open the door."How're you doing? I was told what happened." He tossed her a device to put on her wrist, it would project a physical shield from it."Tony whipped it up for you." He tells her.

Brooklyn caught it. She smiled a little and made a joke "tony finally found a new hobby making jewelry?" she laughed a little "It hurts but I guess I'm glad I am alive right?" she said as she put the device on her wrist. She was hiding all the guilt and regret she felt from the mission. "as for the hydra part, i couldn't even handle it without wanting them to pay. I'm sorry dad."

Tony had finished working in the lab when he came to check on Maddie. "you busy kid?" he asked her as he lightly knocked on the door frame "I wanted to talk to you if you have a minute"

Victoria frowns slightly "That was a bit weird." she says and looks at Atreus "It's not that hard to learn how to play this game, just shoot the zombies." she says and explains the control to him.

Stephen looks at the medical records and texts Tony that he wants to see Maddie, he also sends a text to Kavi to come for a checkup, Fury wanted them medically ready for missions, whether or not they actually joined them was up to them.

john knocks on thalia's door once again , he stands there for a second , his eyes look empty , emotionaless .

Tony had gotten the text and checked his phone "on second thought, it can wait. Strange needs to see you, we'll talk later mads" he told maddie. he sent back a text "what is it about?"

Brooklyn caught it. She smiled a little and made a joke "tony finally found a new hobby making jewelry?" she laughed a little "It hurts but I guess I'm glad I am alive right?" she said as she put the device on her wrist. She was hiding all the guilt and regret she felt from the mission. "as for the hydra part, i couldn't even handle it without wanting them to pay. I'm sorry dad." she said to him feeling bad about the mission.\

Kiva looks at her phone and sees that she's received a text about having a checkup. She calms herself and returns to her normal form. Then, she replies that she's on her way as she exits her dorm with her ball in hand. A few minutes later, she walks in and waves at Stephen. "Hello. You wanted to see me for a checkup?"

Atreus gets the controls down somewhat quick."So this is a different game from a previous one you've shown me before." He glanced at her and gives her forehead a kiss before focusing on the game."Though are you going okay?" He asks him.

Steve folds his arms."Try turning it on and you can even throw it, sometimes Tony's inventions boggles me on how they heck he pulls them off and makes them." He sighed."I need you to trust in the team, work with them and don't try to run off by yourself unless there is a plan in need to do so, it wasn't a solo mission and you got hurt, listen to Alexander okay? Being a leader isnt always easy, I should know." He steps closer.

Thalia goes to open her door, having her blanket around her shoulders."Yeah, what is it John? Are you okay?" She was already told what happened to him.

"not really , just wanted to check on you , see if you're ok you know" john says , "i can leave if its not a good timing"

brooklyn nodded "That's not why i'm sorry dad. I've already decided i'm taking a break from the team. Dad, it was about hydra. that's why im leaving the team. I'm not you, i'm not a hero and i'm sorry I let you down" she said from her heart as tears started to fall.

Steve pulls her into a gentle hug to be gentle with her."Everyone can stumble and fall, lose their way but they can always find it again." He starts off."There is counseling you can take here, it can do you want good to to go there and figure things out." He tells her.

Thalia leans against the doorframe."Should you really be up moving around?" Her brows furrowed."I'm okay, not a scratch on me and no it's okay." She tells him.

"walking is painful , but its worth it to get rid of the stress about you getting hurt" john says smiling a little with his eyes practically fully closed as he's just woken up.

Thalia lifts him up to go put him down on the couch in the room."Don't be pushing yourself just for me unless you want me fussing, you've got a warriors spirit though."

"I'm doing okay, my leg's hurting less no that I'm not as cold anymore." Victoria says and she looks at him "Are you okay?" she asks, he's the one who had gotten hurt and she frowns slightly "I'm sorry... this mission was a disaster and I couldn't even get us out of the cave." she mumbles.

"Yep, Fury wants you to be medically ready." Stephen says while sending Tony a text with 'Checkup on Fury's orders.', he mentions for Kiva to sit down on the bed "I'm not sure you've been briefed on the other team members, Thalia's the daughter of Thor, Atreus the son of Loki, John is a speedster, Alex is the leader of the group, don't make it too hard on him, Victoria's the field medic and my daughter, don't ask about her leg and you should be good." he says and thinks for a while, wondering if he named everyone "And Maddie, but she hasn't been given permission by Tony yet."

Atreus puts down the controller."Don't be blaming yourself, not like you ended up doing...what I did." He says quietly."But I'm okay, I'll heal faster but not like hyper healing but I'll say I'm sore." He offered her a smile."We got the mission down and everyone came back, you did fine." He tells her.

Kiva nods as she listens to him. As instructed, she walks over to the bed and sits on it. "That's fair. Oh, and I'm sorry about missing out on the last mission. Please allow me to make up for it in the next one." She was impressed by who he mentioned her teammates are. When he mentioned Victoria and Atreus, her eyebrows raise. "It's funny you mention Victoria and Atreus. I actually just met them a little while ago. They're pretty nice, though I'm not really good with conversations when I first meet people.....so I'm sure they think I'm just some offbeat weirdo. I'll be sure to not ask about her leg and I'll do my best to make things easier for Alex."

Steve pulls her into a gentle hug to be gentle with her."Everyone can stumble and fall, lose their way but they can always find it again." He starts off."There is counseling you can take here, it can do you want good to to go there and figure things out." He tells her.

Thalia leans against the doorframe."Should you really be up moving around?" Her brows furrowed."I'm okay, not a scratch on me and no it's okay." She tells him.
"I-I want to take counseling dad!" she said quickly. "p-please!" she said to him almost beggingly. "all I want is this guilty feeling in my stomach to go away. it's almost like that time i ate 45 marshmallows in one sitting. remember?" she said laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back