• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Does she know?" Stephen asks Atreus as he treats the injuries "John knows, obviously, I'm guessing Thalia too." he adds, all things considering he wasn't really terribly and hadn't try to hurt his daughter yet., so...

Kiva is out on a walk, dribbling a basketball when she comes across the dorm rooms. She sighs and whispers to herself. "Just pick one, Kiva. Just pick one and say something." Then, she walks over to the dorms. She picks one of the rooms near her own, unaware that it was Victoria's, and knocks on it.

Atreus nods at that."She knows, she found me and brought me back from the rage." He flinched at first when he tended to the injuries."I won't hurt her if that's what you're thinking." He tells him.

Victoria raises an eyebrow "Yes?" she asks pausing her game and she frowns slightly, it was pretty late, what were people still doing up?

"I wasn't thinking that, plus, in a fight of hand to hand combat chances are she'll beat you." Stephen says and he sighs "I was merel wondering whether you could meet her mother, she's a bit distrusting."

Atreus let out a small laugh though he thanks him when he finishes."You think she can? I'd rather not spar with her, I'd most likely go easy on her." He shrugged."Her mom? Oh, she told me I should bring something like cookies but sure I'm up for that and that means I should have my mother come to meet her." He goes to stand.

Kiva holds the ball under her arm. "Hey. Sorry for disturbing you so late. I was finishing up my night run and I figured I should at least attempt to get to know some of the people in the dorm rooms near mine."

Victoria frowns slightly and she uses her magic to open the door, not wanting to stand up and walk, as that meant leaving the warmth of the blanket "Which means you're lucky I'm still awake."

Stephen nods slightly "I'll go and bring it up with her," he says "now I know you don't need a blanket but at least take the hot chocolate with you.". He stretches and looks at his watch, he should be heading home too.

"Right." She notices the distance between Victoria and the door. "I'm kinda surprised anyone's awake. Oh, and my name's Kiva by the way. Pleased to meet you, and whatever you just did to open that door from way over there was pretty cool."

Atreus goes to grab a mug and try a sip of it, he licks his lips."Just give me a warning to get those cookies ready and I'll bring up my mother to my dad." He opened a portal to get to his room and get himself a shower down and a change of clothes, he sends Victoria a text if she wanted to come over or he had to go to hers.

Victoria sweatdrops and mentions to her cane "It's not that cool." she says, she had tested that before and had moved the couch so that it wouldn't look out of place and she actually could use her cane to open the door. "Well doctors orders were hot chocolate and staying under this electric blanket." she points out. She sees a text from Atreus and sends back she's not moving from her spot, also that he has to walk to her dorm.

Atreus takes his mug again to finish what was left in it, checking the text."Well alright then." He sets the mug down and he leaves his room to get to hers, he gives a knock before coming in and grumbled at there being an unfamiliar person in the room too but goes straight for Victoria, asking to sit with her.

"Doctor's orders huh? Sounds like a smart doctor to me." She said with a light-hearted smirk. "And it's cooler than you think. Better than what I can-" she stops mid-sentence when she hears a knock on the door. A second person that she had never met before enters and moves right by her. Despite this, she still waves at him. "Uhhhhh hi....nice toooooooooo meet you?"

Victoria move a bit so Atreus can sit down "Very funny Kiva. The name's Victoria by the way," she says and mentions to Atreus "and this is Atreus, my boyfriend." she tells her. She grabs the second controller she has ready nearby and holds it out to Atreus "I'll teach you as we play." she says.

Arteus was about to slide an arm around her but stopped when he was handed a controller."Uh sure." He was still not to familiar with games like these, he does acknowledge the other girl."Hey." He nods to her.

Kiva gasps light when she hears the word "boyfriend". She runs a hand through her hair in embarrassment. "Ohhhhhhhhh I seeeee. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you two. I didn't mean to. I was just attempting to make friends like my coach wanted me to." She takes a step back, trying her hardest to keep her powers from accidentally activating.

"Oh it's fine, we were just going to cuddle and hang out." Victoria says "So you didn't interrupt anything, I mean you were here first." she adds. She rubs the back of her head and she thinks for a while "We could chat tomorrow, I mean, you don't have to, more people will be awake by then too."

Atreus messes around with the controller, figuring out how to work it and such."You were here before me anyway, I just had other things to do first." He leans back and puts the controller in his lap.

"Awwww that's cute." She said as she was a little caught off guard at how cool they were about her being there. "I'd be fine with chatting more tomorrow. Like you said, more people will be awake....and I won't have to risk waking anyone up in the middle of the night. It was nice meeting you both. Have a good night!" Kiva turns and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. She goes back to dribbling until she gets to her room. Once inside, the rolls the ball into a corner. Then, she takes a deep breath.

"Why is talking to people so hard? I've gotta be the most awkward athlete ever." Her body becomes transparent from the anxiety as she no longer needed to try and hide her powers. "Maybe I'll do better tomorrow."

john stumbles out of his room holding himself up by crutches , he walks around the halls , he then steps to thalia's door and knocks hoping she's in there , he knew their mission was over but didnt know if they were back in their rooms yet.

Brooklyn looked over at Maddie. "can I ask something Maddie?" she wondered why she wasn't on the mission with the others. "and don't take it the wrong way"

"why weren't you there to help?" she sounded a bit rude but it wasn't intented to be."n-never mind, i'll just shut up. i'm really sorry!"

"no its okay. I wasn't there because my dad didn't want me to be" maddie said "he thinks im not ready yet"

"at least your dad cares Maddie! my dad doesn't even answer my texts. it drives me nuts!" she was overreacting as usual.

"yeah.. well have you talked to him?" maddie asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back