• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus let's out a sigh."In that case, would you trust my cooking?" He joked a little and he glanced at Alexander."Nobody said that leading a team was easy." He says quietly.

"Especially not for an introvert." Victoria mumbles and she frowns slightly, she wished she could help him out a bit, but she didn't know how to lead a team at all and didn't want to know.

Alex checks his phone and he hides a yawn, slowly falling asleep despite his efforts to stay awake.

Atreus gently rubbed her shoulder before letting her get some rest for the ride if she was tired, he wasn't though."You don't need to tell me, I'm not outgoing either..." He says quietly."Who knows maybe he can have my cousin help out, she's not shy." He tells her.

"I don't think it'll do much, but we could try." Victoria mumbles, Alex his personality wasn't one that was usually associated with a leader, not to mention he's been trained as an assassin by Natasha. She yawns and leans against Atreus.

Brooklyn relaxed a bit and was able to fall asleep. Hopefully, she could get enough rest till they got back to the school.

Atreus gives a small nod."Maybe try to get some rest, it could be a long ride." He leans back in his seat and tried to make sure she was comfortable as well.

When they get back to school later Alex is awake and he sighs as the jet lands on the roof, he was going to get a checkup and then head straight to his dorm room so he could sleep in peace.

Victoria's leaning on her cane as she stretches a bit, having slept most of the trip and she sighs.

brooklyn wakes up and attempts to walk on her own "mmmm owie. I'm fine. totally fine" she said unsure.

Atreus moved behind Victoria before stepping off the ramp and he lifts his shirt and pokes at the wounds that had stopped bleeding and were smaller, there was one on his leg too."I need a bath and some food." He mumbled.

Thalia steps off but she takes Brooklyn with her, considering she didn't want her to push herself and moves ahead of the others to get her to infirmary before them.

"I really am fine Thalia. I can totally walk" SHe felt the more she walked the worse pain she was in but Brooklyn hated showing weakness to others.

"Just shut up and let Thalia help her, your stitches are coming loose." Victoria tells Brooklyn and before she can open a portal herself one is opened by her father.

"Is everyone warmed up?" Stephen asks, he has hot chocolate for everyone and electric heated blankets "Straight to bed with you after I take care of your injuries."

Alex plops on one of the beds and he nods slightly, going back to not talking to anyone.

Atreus jumps and pulls his shirt down when that portal opened."Uh yeah, well I mean not that I needed warmed up but they surely do." He says quickly.

Thalia takes her through the portal with the others and sets Brooklyn down."I'm not injured so can I just go?" She asks as she grabs a mug,

"Checkup first." Stephen says and he uses his magic to scan her before handing her an electric blanket "I would change over there though." he says mentioning to the changing room in the corner of the room.

Victoria sits down on one of the beds and she frowns at Atreus, he would need to be checked too, even if his injuries didn't come from the missions.

Atreus goes to take a seat as well, he wasn't going to pull the whole stubborn thing and oh he's a god banter like his uncle and dad would do though he might refuse the heated blanket.

Thalia takes the blanket and nods, taking it with her and the mug."I can change in my room." She goes to take off while her cousin pipes up about wanting a shower before he changes.

Brooklyn now holds her side in pain keeping her mouth shut. She quietly mumbled "a-any chance my dad is here?" she asked Stephen.

"You're not going anywhere until I've seen your injuries." Stephen says and he checks Alex, sending him to do the same as Thalia before doing the same with Victoria, who simply opens a portal to her dorm room and goes through. He looks at Brooklyn "Afraid not, he said something about patrolling," he says "though he seemed more restless then usual."

Atreus folds his arms as Victoria had left already, he pouts a little he still wanted to have those cuddles she promised him but first he had this stuff to do.

Stephen first goes to check on Brooklyn's injury and he sighs "You're damn lucky we taught Victoria how to stitch wounds closed." he says and adds "But I'm gonna have to take them out so I can properly treat it." he says.

"i can handle it" she told him as she squeezed her hand preparing herself for it to hurt. "sir?" she said a bit quiet

"Don't bother acting strong with me kid." Stephen scolds her and he sighs "Look, appearing weak isn't a crime, if you're hurt you're hurt." he says and takes out the stitches so he can desinfect the wound and then redo the stitches.

"I don't want the others on the team to think I'm not good enough to be one of them" she said hanging her head a little bit. "on the subject of that mission, I understand if I'm in trouble" she said honestly

Loki was standing outside waiting for him to be done with the Brooklyn girl, knowing his son would be on there.

"You know how much Victoria's leg is actually a liability, but she still goes, not because she wants to appear strong, but because she wants to help make the world a better place." Stephen says and he sighs "Could be that you take after your father too much, but being weak isn't a problem, Alex has resorted to not talking, he's not really fit to be a leader, but at the same time he's the best person for the job."

Brooklyn nodded "I owe your daughter, sir, As for Alex, I owe him a lifetime of apologies. I want to be on probation on this team." she requested. Brooklyn felt as though it was the best way for her to give herself and the others some space and maybe work on her problems a bit. She felt a sharp poke and almost flinched "biiiii.....scuit!" she blurted out trying not to swear.

kurt teleports over to the kids , " congrats on the first mission , thank god none of you are hu... dead" he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back