• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thalia steps away from fhe entrance."You saidit was suppose to be safe here Alexander!" There was no response from Atreus."They're not answering us, something must've happened." She tells them.

"I thought we'd have enought time to get away." Alex says and he frowns, trying to remember something useful "Astral realm." he says, looking at Victoria, who nods and he catches her when she slumps sideways "But I didn't count on Brooklyn getting that injured."

Victoria leaves the cave, looking back at the group and she goes to find the other two, Atreus would've made a portal so she heads down the mountain.

Thalia raised a brow."Astral realm?" She was a bit startled at Victoria."Is she okay?" She seemed worried as she didn't know what she just did with her magic.

Atreus was about to slump over in the snow, he was wounded when those hunters shot him and having that fight with the other bear, he let out a small roar.

"She's fine, she can go to the astral realm, it's complicated, but it's a sorcerer thing, they seperate their astral body from their actual body or something." Alex says and he says "She'll find John and Atreus."

Victoria kneels next to John and she hears the roar, so she goes to investigate, it takes a while to find Atreus though "Atreus." she says flying in front of him and she frowns "What happened to you?" she asks.

Atreus perks when she came over, she seemed to have grabbed his attention instead of the rage filled kind and he slumps info the snow as he starts to morph back into his human form, blood dripping in the snow."Victoria? What..." He let out a groan.

"You went into a rage and we couldn't reach you." Victoria says and she sighs "Okay, so Alex his calculations didn't count on Brooklyn being injured, I took some magic from my leg to ease her pain, so I can't portal us out of there." she explains "The avalance blocked the cave entrance and I don't think we can hold out for too long."

Atreus's brows furrowed."What..." He grunted a little and he goes to sit up, wrapping his arms around himself."Why would you have gone somewhere close to the avalanche area, that was stupid." He growled.

"We would've been fine if we were all uninjured, also Brooklyn has gotten Alex to the point he's not talking until needed, so if we want to blame someone, pick Brooklyn for getting us caught in the first place, also had to stitch the wound close so she wouldn't die of blood loss, we had no choice." Victoroa says and she crouches down "I'm using an astral projection, you need to go back to John, wake him up and then go back to get us, we can't dig ourselves out and I can't make a portal."

Atreus gwtw to his feet and uses ice to freeze over his own wounds."I'll heal...faster than you know." He didn't want to offend her like he has about humans being more fragile."Uh did you check on John? Am I going to be in trounle for what I did?" His brows furrowed."You can do this but not a portal..." He gestures to her.

"This is basically second nature, I need both hands for a portal, I can't do it with the pain either." Victoria says "And no, I'll tell Thalia what happened to you, but no one else."

"ma-maybe i can call tony for help" she said to alex. "look I know were stuck but it's not your fault. it's mine for getting us in this situation in the first place." she said with guilt.

Atreus pokes at the Astral form."I killed someone and hurt John which I don't feel too guilty about because he's an ass but you're really not going to tell anyone about this?" He raises a brow."I don't know where you and the others are either Victoria." He tells her.

Victoria frowns "That's a good point, come on let's go get John and I'll show you." she says and adds "And no, Thalia warned me about you being able to go into a rage, why didn't you tell me?"

Alex rolls his eyes at Brooklyn and he shows his phone, which has no signal at all, it was impossible to call anyone "Let's hope Victoria found them." he mumbles quietly.

Atreus turned away."Because, I didn't want you thinking of me any different or be scared of me...though you didn't seem worried about me either." He mumbled, he walks after her.

While the squad was out on their mission, one of the students was still in school after arriving late and ultimately missing the departure time. Kiva sits in class while taking notes and whispering to herself. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble for this."

She kept trying to get a small signal anyways "Look we're sitting ducks out here okay?! I'm not stopping till I can get us help!" she said. She hugged her knees in pain. "I have to do something, I'm useless and homesick" she mumbled to herself.

"Everyone has flaws." Victoria says and she adds "I have flaws, Alex has flaws, Thalia has flaws, don't get me started on Brooklyn.", she point to John and says "There he is, I really gotta get back to my own body though, remember where you two broke off from the group?"

Alex grabs her phone "Sit still before you tear your stitches." he says and takes off his jacket to wrap around Victoria's leg, he tried to send a signal, but he failed "Besides, who's to say they won't pick up our signal at that base?"

Atreus stood over John, opening a portal under the kid to send him off to the school as he wouldn't be of any help."Yeah what about the place? We were out in the open." He turned to her.

"Okay so I guess it's on the opposite side of the moutain top where the base is." Victoria says and she adds "I'll see you there.". After flying back into her own body she shivers "Atreus send John back to school, injured." she tells the others "And he's on his way here. They encountered a bear and some hunters and John got hurt." she says.

Alex nods and he sighs in relief "At least he'll be able to get us out." he says, it was warmer then outside, no doubt about that, but it was still cold.

Atreus trudged in the snow, trying to figure out which direction he'll find them before he shifts into a wolf to try help track them down trying to be quick about it.

Thalia raised a brow."That seems a little weird..." It was like she didn't really believe Victoria's story but least her cousin was on his way.

"Atreus got hurt too, trying to scare of the hunters." Victoria says and she really hopes that Thalia would get the hint "I told him the general location of the cave."

Alex nods slightly and he leans back and signs to Victoria "You scared Thalia when you went to the astral plane, next time maybe inform our teammates what will happen.", though they really didn't have time for that.

Thalia's brows furrow but she soon gets the idea of what she wasn't telling her directly, hunters must've made him mad while hunting animals then.

Atreus goes a bit farther and does a few sniffs around the area, he starts to trot before he finds large piles of snow and he shifts."Hello?!" He called out.

Alex perks up hearing Atreus and he says "We're in here, can you remove the snow?" he says and adds "Brooklyn's pretty badly injured and Victoria's leg isn't taking the cold too well, she's also shivering like crazy."

Victoria looks at Thalia "Sorry I scared you when I went to the astral plane." she says "Sometimes I forget you guys aren't familiar with my magic."

Atreus tries to get rid of the snow in this pile which makes a small flurry around him and about half way through he makes a portal in the middle for them."Be quick!" He called out.

Thalia goes to snatch up Brooklyn and grab Victoria if she let's her."It was a bit startling, don't think my uncle knows that one." She tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back