• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"It's so we can communicate even if we sepearated." Alex explains to Thalia and he adds "Apparently these have sensors for them they need to be on and off, saved us the hassle of giving away we're wearing them."

"As long as we don't stay idle for too long." Victoria says and she adds "I brought my cane if needed, but I hope not."

Atreus sighed."Just let me know if you need a ride or magic on the leg." He offered and he stuck close to her, he shuffling his feet in the snow before making a snowball to throw at Alexander wifh a playful snicker.

Thalia takes the earpiece then puts it in her ear."Oh...so like a tiny phone or those walki talki's." Ahe says quietly.

brooklyn stepped off the plane and put her earpiece "i didn't expect it to be that cold! damn" she said shivering a little bit.

Alex catches the snowball and breaks it by making a fist "Please don't try to be funny Atreus." he says and nods at Thalia "Sort of." he says and checks the map "Let's get going.".

Victoria gives Atreus a disappointing look before following after Alex and she sighs, the mission seemed easy enough, but she wasn't going to let her guard down.

Atreus follows after once they get a move on."Oh come on Vi what's with that expression?" He goes by her, he didn't think throwing a snowball warranted that reaction from her when he didn't throw it at her."Shut up Alexander." He mumbled.

Thalia puts on a hat and pulls it down to cover her ears then goes for the hood on her jacket as she walked behind them.

brooklyn was looking around trying to get a survey of the area. She knew you couldn't be too careful and wanted to make sure no one was watching them. "any chance cameras could survive and work out here in the cold?"

"Because you're being childish." Victoria says "We finally have a mission, don't fuck it up please." she says wrapping the scarf better around herself and she adds "And don't try to say it doesn't matter since it didn't hit him."

Alex shrugs "I know my map's having some trouble with this weather, I have the most important locations visible, but I can't see how bad it is when it comes to the mountain itself." he says and frowns.

Atreus shrugged at her words, it's not like he meant to annoy her with that."We just started and we're safe at the moment so excuse me for trying to throw a snowball at someone who needs to loosen up." He leaves her side at that to go ahead of the group.

Thalia sighed."Least it's not snowing hard though still let's be careful and on guard." She smiled a little.

"we could send stealthily someone up using a portal to tell us how bad it is. it might be the best option." she said to Alex. She continued you to look around trying to get a good idea of the area.

"Except we need to know where it is before we can portal there, we need to have been there before." Victoria explains and she groans at Atreus "He's the team leader, he can't loosen up on a mission, especially one to stop whatever Hydra planning Atreus."

Alex shakes his head at Brooklyn "Right, names, we can't be referring to our actual names here." he says "My alias is Robin Hood, don't ask why, I don't know. Victoria was Phantom if I remember correctly."

Atreus pokes his tongue out."Wait Phantom...that's not very fitting for you, you're not a ghost or themed like one." He gestures to her."We're suppose to come up with names? Well I mean dad and uncle just go by their names..." He shrugged.

"My actual outfit is black." Victoria points out and she does a quick spell, becoming invisible before undoing it "And people generally don't see me coming because I can walk very quietly."

"We do it more for our own protection." Alex explains and he adds "Since we are human."

Atreus seemed impressed by this."I suppose it can work for a name just not one I would expect out of you...makes me curious what kind of name you'd think fitting for me despite me not really needing one." He stops for a second though, he could pick up on animals something Victoria probably learned about him camping how he can hear animals speak, it came with his shape-shifting but sometimes he can just pick up on their feelings its something Loki had."I haven't given any thoughts to a hero name." He tells her.

Brooklyn shook her head. "right! sorry, robin hood. yeah, I'm not using my alias" she said a little embarrassed and ashamed of it.

"It can't be as bad as mine." Alex says and he adds "And chances are, Hydra knows your actual name." he adds.

"Well if you don't think you need it, then you don't have to." Victoria says and she stops walking when she sees a group of people in the distance.

Atreus turned to her as he snapped his thoughts back to them."Oh so you can't think of a name for me?" He was teasing, he was only curious if she had an idea to call him or even a Nickname, his mom would call him Tré or Tre Tre."Hm seems like there's people over there," he says quietly.

"I'm planning on them knowing my name. I don't need people calling me Miss America. I'm not a little miss pageant girl. I'll stick to my name. if they're getting their ass kicked by me they might as well know who's really doing it" Brooklyn said sounding as if she wasn't afraid of them. She was terrified but why bother telling them that? She wanted to get this mission done

Last edited:
"Right, so the whole I better sit this one out because I'm traumatized was fake." Victoria deadpans, not sounding very impressed "And you picked the name, so you really should've thought about that earlier."

Alex checks the map before putting on his goggles "Not uniforms I recognize." he says and frowns slightly "Atreus, disguises, they're coming this way." she says.

"Let's leave you for a few weeks with hydra victoria. see how you come out!" she said trying hard to keep her cool and not lose her anger. "as for my name. my dad picked it. He said it "reminded him of his sweet little girl! ew just ew." Brooklyn kept a low voice so as not to draw too much attention to them. She wasn't going to screw the whole mission up.

Atreus lifts his hand to give Brooklyn a smack in which not like he'd hold back much, he didn't appreciate how she was talking to Victoria and he didn't get why she was talking about her father like he offended her."Uh huh Robin hood." He casts the disguise spell on them.

"Then change it." Victoria hisses at her and she adds "Also, you should've stayed behind, but no, you got in after hearing exactly what we'd be doing." she adds and follows Alex to wherever they need to go.

Alex rolls his eyes "And how about we send you back there Miss America?" he asks, already tired of her attitude "Because I'm pretty sure they'd kill Phantom over there." he mumbles, he was tempted to send Brooklyn back, again.

"if you are so serious, I'd like to watch you try. it'll be you who's then kicked off the team" she was sick of the arguing and was trying very hard to keep her anger under control. She didn't want another situation like the camping trip. it didn't end well last time. She followed the others while looking for the mountain in view.

Atreus goes back over to Victoria with his arms folded as he was annoyed at the other student."So what now? Act like we're just hikers or whatever?" He questioned the team leader.

"Then please, go talk to our big boss and tell him exactly why I should be kicked of." Alex says and he adds "No, they can't hear us yet, we stay far enough away to keep them in our sight.", he looks at Atreus "And please, tell Brooklyn what happened to John when he refused to cooperate."

Victoria frowns slightly and she tries to get a better view of the men and she has to hold on to Atreus when the mountain shakes "They're destabilizing the mountain, we better hurry."

"I'm giving in everything not to lash out at you Alex so shut up!" she yelled at him. It wasn't long before she realized she drew attention to them. "Oh shit. damn it alex this is your fault you just had to open your big mouth!" she said angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back