• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
john quickly rethought his idea "i dont know if i should respect that from a team leader or be terrified but yeah , point received , brain washing and torture will not be happening today"

"I trust that this isn't the same base they kept you because I trust the intel we have." Alex says "Because if it was the same base you were kept do you really think Fury would risk you coming along?" he asks looking at her.

Victoria groans and she sits down again "Can't we all just agree to the bloody plan and get this show on the road." she says, watching the landscape go by.

"maybe it's not the same base, but I know hydra! i know their habits and patterns. they will see us coming!" she persisted. she heard victoria "go ahead the victoria is right but I'm sitting this one out"

"Then why the hell did you enter the jet? You're coming." Alex deadpans at her, he looks at the map and says "Atreus, when we get close enough to the base we need an illusion to disguise us." he says "John, as long as you don't start any avalances you can use your superspeed, but at the first sign of one you're to report it to us. Victoria, we need you ready for portals. If everything fails I guess we'll improvise." he says.

Victoria rests her head against the chair and she says "You shouldn't have come with us if you weren't going to join in on the mission." she says "But sometimes..." she trails off and takes a deep breath "facing your past, facing your trauma head on is the best way to get over it, sure my trauma isn't as bad as yours, but I'm working on getting over it."

"i do want to move on from this trauma but I physically can't even talk about it without having a trauma attack. also alex? i had no clue that's where we were going or I would've backed out sooner! i guess I'm doing this. what do you need me to do?" she said knowing victoria was right. she was going to have to face her past sooner or later so why not do it now?"

Atreus points to John."He does anything to mess things up I'll strangle him." He shrugged."Besides don't count on me if one of you end up getting brainwashed...I haven't quite got that training down from my mother when it comes to stuff like that except for fortifying my own mind to counter that." He waved a hand and slouched."Got pictures of what these people would dress like or you what exactly am I am suppsoe to disguise us as?" He asks him.

Thalia pulls Brooklyn down to sit."You're here and you're coming with us on the mission, think of what they put you through and you can use that rage to fight if it comes to that but you shouldn't let them get to you like that or else it'll make you weak and easy to pick off." She tells her.

brooklyn thinks about what thalia said. "yeah your right! i h-hadn't thought of that. i don't want to be weak. I'm not what they made me!" she said confidently.

"Lost hikers should do the trick." Alex says "Now does everyone agree with and understand the plan?" he asks looking at them.

"Yep." Victoria says and she sighs at the others "If there's windows I can scoop out the building from inside and then make a portal in a room where there's nobody."

Atreus sighed."Can't we just pretend we are, unlike Brook whatever her name was they wouldn't know us now would they?" He points out.

Thalia nods at that."So don't back down, show the courage of a Valkyrie or Asgardian warrior." She was trying."Though if there's a situation with guns, if they're small caliber bullets they can't break mine or Atreus's skin but if the big guns are out then we're in trouble." She tells them.

"thanks talia!! you're right. and they will most likely have big guns but no worry" Brooklyn said feeling a little more confident in this mission.

"With how we're dressed I think they can get the hint." Victoria deadpans at Atreus and she sighs "I just hope everyone can behave." she says.

"That's why we will be using the stealthy approach." Alex says "But we won't go to the building first thing, if we have nothing to do there then we can leave that to the more experienced heroes."

"experienced being?" brooklyn asked alex not knowing who he meant. "you being one of them of course"

Atreus leans towards Victoria."Was that directed towards me?" He raises a brow then sighed."Then why didn't you dressed for the part you lazy bunch...show me what a hikers suppose to be dressed like." He let out a sigh.

Thalia smirked a little when the girl showed some confidence, she listens to Alexander's words."Yeah sure." She tells him.

Alex facepalms "Experienced being Captain America, Hawkeye etc." he says and sighs "Please only be pretending you're this stupid."

Victoria rolls her eyes "You, Brooklyn and John." she tells him as she shows him a picture of hikers "And then we'd have to carry an extra bag of clothes." she deadpans "And we didn't know we needed disguises."

Atreus gives her a quick kiss to her cheek, having started doing that after their picnic date."I would think you'd have more faith in me than that." He checks the picture to get down the details of the clothes."Extra clothes?" He asks her.

"come on alex, i'm running on 2 hours of sleep and half a monster energy drink. i'm sorry!" she told him

"Yes, because I can't change everyone's outfit." Victoria says and she sighs "And I do have faith in you, but you tend to be stubborn." she points out ruffling his hair. "Usually for disguises you bring extra clothes because you can't wear too many layers or it'll be suspicious."

"Why the hell didn't you sleep?" Alex asks and he walks to Hawkeye to check how much longer it was until they arrive "You can't take a nap, we're almost there." he says.

'it doesn't matter anyway. i physically can't sleep. I have too much trauma and nightmares" she mumbled. "should I get changed then?" she asked Alex

Atreus blushed as he smoothes out his hair before smiling at her."I know, I've got Asgardian heritage I can be quite stubborn." He snickers just a bit."Right, when we land I'll cast the spell." He tells her.

"No, we'll be disguised with illusions." Alex says, once the jet lands he looks at Victoria, who's putting the spell on her boots before going to do it with the others too, besides Atreus "Wait with it until we know if we have to go to the building." he says.

Victoria steps outside to test her spell and she nods "It worked, we can move without falling in." she says and adds "But we should stay out of the base's sight."

Atreus steps outside and prepares for the spell before Alexander speaks."You want me to wait on the spell? Okay then." He lowered his hands and walks forward, the cold was refreshing to him.

Thalia steps outside and let out a small 'brr' as it was chilly out there but nof so much with the gear she had on, she straps her sword on her back and followed the others.

Victoria rubs her arms and she says "Let's hope we get this over with quickly.", she didn't like the cold very much because it would cause her leg to hurt after a while.

Alex hands them earpieces and says "Do no lose these, Tony made this state of the art tech and we have to use them until they break, not until we lose them." he says, putting in his own earpiece.

Atreus takes the earpiece from him to put in his ear where his cousin just questions what it is, he turns to Victoria."Are you going to be okay?" He asks her knowing how she could get when it's cold putside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back