• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Camryn was late for his first class of the day, which he didn't care but he didn't want to get any scolding from the teachers. So he quietly but quickly entered the theater and took a seat, looking on that the class was going on.

Shang-Chi (he prefers Shawn), was in the teacher's lounge and decided to come early, seeing that he didn't need to because his club starts after school. He sat down and ate a bagel.

"Well here's a very important lesson then. First impressions are important, you mess it up there's a good chance someone hates you." Victoria explains to the kid "Now someone could go from hating you to being your friend but it's better to avoid the first one anyway."

"He is your assistsnt, use him as you see fit." Natasha says "I'll go back go patrol and hopefully don't find anymore stragglers." she adds and leaves the room with a wave.

"eVeRyDaY sTuFf " he sighs entering the room grabbing somethings , he walks back handing loki a staff and a good ond wooden sword , he also hands him clothing , a tea pot , and a chinese hand " hey the hat and staff can be for an old wise martial artist , like those old chinese movies" he says standing next to loki.

Arteus does take note of her words."Like I said, least my first impression would have you remember me but I wouldn't say I've totally messed up my first impression, now have I?" He asks her.

Loki just shoves the stuff back at Kurt."Just hand it out to the students, they'll trust you near them more than I and you're the assistant." Was he toying with him for fun, well yeah he was."Use that mocking tone again and I'll shut your mouth for you." He nods towards Nat as she takes her leave.

kurt just stares at him for a second , he then turns around handing the staff , the hat and the teapot to one student , the sword to another, and multiple types of clothing to the others " have fun , if he allows it" he says pointing to loki.

"My opinion on you is undecided." Victoria says putting her book in her bag and she chuckles at Kurt's interactions with Loki, well he was Loki's assistant, so he should've known what he was walking into.

Atreus starts to form a smile, slightly and he rests his cheek on his hand as he turns his attention to the other students as they went on as he kicks his own bag under his seat.

Loki taps his chin."You know what? Why don't you join the kids, be the damsel in distress go on put on a dress or play a tree." He was earning some laughter."Since you're keen on having fun, join them."

Victoria lets out a soft laugh, this is hilarious, though she's glad Loki enjoys teaching "Can't he be an animal?" she asks with a grin.

Loki points to Kurt."Him an animal? Huh he could very much play an animal." He folds his arms and was seeming amused himself like maybe this teaching job wasn't boring, he could work with this.

kurt slowly walks up to loki before putting his hand on him , he then teleports outside the school before teleporting back to the theater without him , "finally , inner peace" he says walking up to the class , " ok kids , with what i handed out with you , what character do you think you can play , lets start with you" he says pointing at victoria.

Loki was a little caught off guard when he was outside."So thats how it's gonna be." He folds his arms before holding them out and teleportdd himself back into the room to shove Kurt into the wall, he had his tricks up his sleeve."Try it again, I dare you." He shoves him off to the side.

"oh dont worry odinson , the same trick gets boring , i'll try something else"
kurt then steps away out of the theater.

Loki just gives him a little wave."Yeah run along with your tail tucked between your legs." He mumbled to himself, he wasnt having it with him and might even try asking for a new assistant if this one proved to be annoying to him.

"Well that was rude." Victoria mumbles, Kurt really should've known what to expect when he got there though.

Natasha walks over and grabs Kurt's arm, dragging him along "If you're lucky you'll only get a warning." she says "You don't use your powers on other teachers and you certsinly don't do it in front of students."

" i already regret this" kurt thinks "yeah yeah , i get it no using powers infront of kids blah blah blah , i get it, im not a student you know , fury doesnt have to have any talks with me , and if he does he should have one with mr god all mighty back in the theater" he says teleporting himself free from her hand and a few feet away.

Loki sighs, checking his clipboard and it seemed class was close to being over with as well, he does start gathering the props from the students."I'll be making some scripts to hand out tomorrow." He tells them.

"I'll see you after classes for the drama club." Victoria says and she grabs her bag, checking her schedule on her phone.

"Kurt, please report to my office, now!" Fury's voice comes over the intercomm. Natasha starts laughing "You're in for it now." she says "Have fun with our headmaster, if you're lucky he won't fire you."

"god damn it , if this is the first day than whats going to happen next , why didnt i stay at the xmen mantion " he groans in frustration before ducking a little and "bamf" . he appears i fury's office standing there waiting for fury to talk .

Loki nods at her."The script I gave you earlier is for the drama club too." He explains."Also make sure that boy of mine stays out of trouble." He sighs which makes Atreus make a silly face at him and walk out of the class room.

"No promises." Victoria says "I'll go and read it during lunch." she adds, referring to the script.

As soon as Kurt appears Fury forces a mutant collar on the poor guy "First you teleport the teacher you're supposed to be helping outside and teleport back inside, then you teleport out of Natasha's grip. I told you most students here are normal students, they have no idea that mutants even exists and and in comes you! Being careless as hell. Until you've proven your good behavior you're stuck with that and I will make my report about you to professor X."

Loki chuckled, he doesn't blame her as his son could be a bit much to handle at times like he was but he nods at her and waves as he leaves the theater to get to the teacher lounge.

Atreus goes by Victoria while his cousin has taken off before him."Tell me you're not going go act like some sort of babysitter to me?" He sighed quietly,

"Don't see why I should." Victoria deadpans "Besides, I'm not your friend.", she walks on and checks her schedule for fun and interesting classes, she'd have to skip PE.

Atreus just pretends to pout at her words."Oh you hurt my feelings." He pulls out his own schedule."Think they'd do something if I skipped classes here?" He shoves the schedule into his pocket.

"I know they'd do something." Victoria deadpans "At least you can join PE." she mumbles annoyed, it doesn't matter what she does, she can never join the PE lessons even though she always liked those the best.

Atreus shrugged."So I'm being forced to do this Midgardian school thing." He mumbled."What about PE? You say I can't skip so what's makes you say you can skip that, because of that limp?" He asks her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back