• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
kurt checks his hand , "ok, no blue skin , were good for now" , he then walks into the theater and up to the class.

"I'll let the next person go." Victoria says hopping back off the stage and sitting back down in her seat, waiting for the next person, she hoped that people would see that Loki wasn't all that bad, from what she was told Loki had blue eyes during the new york invasion, while they were green now, so it wasn't even his fault.

"Because we are less likely to be a target, we're just teaching kids." Natasha explains "At least, the kids who are training are less likely to become a targer.", they would always be targets, but at least now not everyone was in constant danger.

Loki nods at her, writing down a note about her needing help with her confidence as that'd be something for them to work on and he noticed some guy walking over."Late are you?" He didn't know this was his assistant either, he let's the next person go up on the stage while Atreus was watching Victoria closely before turning to the next person walking up on the stage.

Remy let out a short sarcastic laugh."Just teaching kids? Aren't you suppose to be training the heros to?" His waves his hand."Don't under estimate what someone might do, this could still be as much a target as before or not, Xavier's school has been attacked before, few times and kids are just there to learn." He warned her.

"Oh we are training them." Stephen cuts in "We're also teaching them to blend inwith crowd like this." he adds, though he guesses that lesson is mostlty for the Asgardians "Besides, most kids attending don't have enough money to pay for expensive schools, Tony and I put up a fund for them so they could join this school."

Victoria tilts her head at Atreus, wondering why the kid was inspecting her before focusing on the person who just entered "Didn't you have an assistant?" she asks looking at Loki. An assistant who couldn't even show up on time that is, she focuses back on the stage though.

Loki checks his papers."An assistant are you kidding me...I guess so, one that's late." He says quietly to himself before watching the next person to perform before sending another person up there though Atreus doesn't say word to Victoria in the meantime.

Remy folds his arms."Good then, they need it if they want to be in this line of work?" He nods."Public schools cost money? I haven't had much experience with public school...mostly been called a demon when they just look at my eyes or mutant freak." He mumbled.

"sorry , i was on a mission and it took a little too long , anyways yes , i am the assitant teacher " he walks up on stage next to loki puttin his hand out for a hand shake

Loki takes a moment as he looks Kurt over with one brow raising ever so slightly, he would usually just turn down the handshake but he does give it to him with a firm grip."Try not to be late next time." He tells him.

"wont do it again sir " he pulls out a big book witht the words corriculum for first year written on it " i see you were already doing something with the class , continue on i'll catch up eventually" he says sitting on one of the chairs.

Loki nods at that."Okay, you get to that book." He sighs when some students did refuse to go up on stage by themselves."Maybe let's try in pairs, you may pick your partners and I'll have out some images with what you're to play out or else you are to try improv." He tells them.

"Yeah, sending a kid to school costs money." Natasha explains "And even if most kids won't be heroes at least they'll have a better chance later in life."

Victoria looks at the other students when no one stands up, well this is sad "Come on guys, do you really think he'd be working here if he was dabgerous?" she asks, causing most to take that into consideration.

Loki was caught off guard by her, though she did have a point while some were afraid of him there were others who were a little shy about coming up on stage themselves."We'll try this in pairs." He does smile a little.

Remy grabbed at his chin."Huh though not too surprising as society is messed up in ways." He mumbled, he starts for the door."Well we've got a job to do don't we?" He hummed.

kurt shuts his book and watches "come on , it'll be fun" he mentions with his hand for the duo to get on stage

"Yep. Let's go." Natasha says and she gets up, leaving the teachers lounge "You take the first floor, I'll do the ground floor. Most clubs are located on the third floor, with the exception of sports and drama.

Victoria sinks down in her seat as the first duo gets on stage, honestly some people were so duumb sometimes, well at least she can enjoy the lesson now. Though she is curious why Atreus was inspecting her.

Loki has Kurt go check the supplies in the back for him in the meantime before he watches the next students to come up on stage though Atreus litts up the book from her base with a smirk, he had gone through her bag.

Remy steps outside the room and does salute to Nat before taking off to get to the floor he was in charge of and whistled along the way, he does stop whistling once he gets there.

"well , i guess this is what an assistant teacher does , really from doing mission againts magneto to bringing things from closets " he say partly looking at the stage behind him while looking.

Victoria snatches the book back before switching to another seat, away from Atreus and she glares at him "You do not go through the bags of other people kid, that's rude and an invasian of privacy." she tells him, checking the contents of her bag and she sighs in relief, at least she still had her cane.

Natasha starts walking around the hall, looking for any sign of trouble.

Arteus shrugged as when she reached for the book it vanished as it was fake as the actual book he had placed under her seat, so much for his first impression on her but he was bored and well believe it or not this was his attempt to try to make a friend."Is it?" He asks her.

Remy just does his patrol on the floor and does peek into some of the rooms before turning around to do he same thing.

"Yes, it is." Victoria says and she narrows her eyes "Now give me my book back, it's important.", this kid was annoying as hell, guess Loki had his hands full with him.

Natasha peeks into the theater and smiles slightly, well that went better then expected. She moves to the next room and hides a yawn, she had been on a mission and came back really late.

Atreus leans in close to her."Uh huh." He shrugs when she orders him to give her the book."What is it your Midgardian's say? Oh, what's the magic word huh?" He just had that smug expression on his face.

Remy was surprised how quiet it seemed on the floor meanwhile Loki was taking notes down on a paper as he goes through each students performance in the class, having Kurt bring him some supplies.

"Now." Victoria says and she adds "If you hadn't gone through my bag I wouldn't have to ask you to get it now do I?" she asks with a glare and she magically seals her bag before putting it on the ground again, this time within her sight, sure she's positive no one can open it now besides herself, but you can't be too careful.

Natasha catches some guys skipping their first lesson, so she drags them to theater "Loki." she says entering "These guys were skipping." she explains, the two look pretty annoyed though.

kurt walk back to the theatre " god damn it , loki didnt even tell me what to bring , the guy just told me to go check the back "

Atreus playfully pouts at her."That's not how you ask nicely." He leans back into his seat, he folds his arms quietly like he would've give her the book until she asked him nicely for it that or if she got his father to do something.

Loki turned his attention to Nat when she borught some kids in."So they weren't absent...Kurt grab some props." He called out to the boy."So what do you say, detention for these two? I'm still learning this whole teacher thing." He wasn't too amused at these students.

kurt facepalms walking back to the prop room "what kind of props , theres a whole room"

"Fine, please." Victoria says holding out her hand "The real book this time kid." she adds "And next time, don't repeat this cause you can't make friends by snooping through their stuff."

"Detention works, if they do it again just make the detention worse and worse." Natasha advised, pushing the kids to their seats "Did you get some club members?"

Last edited:
Arteus just offered a smile ans he reached under her previous seat to pull the book out."Well it atleast caught your attention and you'll remember me for surest it's not a total loss." He held out the book."I'm not use to your midgardian ways, well sorta I've got alot more of it down than my uncle and father did when they first came or so I was told." He shrugged.

Loki waves a hand at Kurt."Stuff like prop weapons and say some everyday items but only a couple." He could get used to bossing this kid around."Detention it is and as for the club, so far I've only got Victoria here and my son, maybe get this assistant to try helping out in the club unless he's got other things to do." He explains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back