• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"That's Atreus, son of Loki, the tall one who whacked you is Thalia, daughter of Thor. Making Thalia and Atreus cousins." Victoria explains while making a safe firepit and she tries to light the fire when she's done "My name's Victoria Strange, daughter of doctor Strange, that's Alexander Romanoff, adopted son of Black Widow." she adds and she grins at John "At least read up on your new teammates."

Alex looks at Victoria as she lists them, surprised that she knew all that, then again, she is dr. Strange's daughter and the guy was known to have a very high IQ "That's about it I guess." he says and chuckles "And you're the only one born in a 'normal' middle class family, but that doesn't really matter." he points out.

Atreus glanced at them as they were listing them off."What an idiot..." He mumbled about John as he brushes his hand over the grass, he starts to hum a little before singing in Norse quietly to himself.

Thalia goes to gather some material she could use to make the woven baskets and sits down to start on them.

"like father like son i see, so you're just as much of a dick as he is" john says to atreus " i think im gonna go gather some stuff , maybe more wood , or some food"

Victoria gets up and grabs John by his shirt, pulling him towards her and charging magic on her other hand, freezing him in place "He is not Loki and for the record Loki was brainwashed when he attacked New York. I didn't see you during orientation where Fury told us we can trust Loki, I suggest you start thinking before you talk." she tells him, narrowing her eyes "Get to know people before you judge them, otherwise I guarantee you, you will not get very far into the year."

Alex tries to intervene, but he's too late, though couldn't John just free himself with his super speed, unless... he eyes Victoria and then the magic charged in her free hand "Alright stop it!" he says "John, you have no right to judge someone without getting to know them. Victoria let him go, I'm sure Atreus can defend himself if needed." he says, it was fun though, how both girls don't see to be afraid to defend someone regarless of who they are.

Atreus was about to get up and defend himself but he stops when Victoria beats him to it, it made him settle down as he watched her defend him as if it surprised him but also made him feel welcomed like she usually did."Hot...I mean uh thanks Victoria." He squeaked."You didn't have to but I appreciate it." He fiddled with his fingers.

Thalia had crushed the basket she had made in her hand with electricity crackling off of her, she has gotten angry where lightning would strike someplace near her before but this was not one of those times."I would hold your tongue, don't not speak of my uncle or cousin in such a way." She warned him.

john stares vicotoria in the face , he tries to move his hand to free himself but finds that he is frozen , " i thought the daughter of doctor strange would be wise enough to know when someone deserves to be punched in the face, in this situation, you're grabbing the wrong person , im sorry about the dumb comment , but you really need to tone down the god complex"

Victoria clenches her fist and she looks John dead in the eyes "I know, but we are probably on a survival mission, but if you insist on being punched in the face I'd gladly let Thalia do it." she promises him "And it's not a god complex if you judge people for who they are!"

Alex walks over and puts a hand on Victoria's shoulder "We're a team and I don't expect everyone to get along, but at least respect each other!" he says "John, I will be reporting this when we get back, same as you Victoria." he says.

Atreus swats Alexander's hand off of Victoria when he does step in and he reached for her wrist like saying she could let go of the boy while lifting the other hand as he teleports John into a nearby tree, which the word jackass on his forehead and donkeys on his cheeks that'd wear off in a few hours."Then you might as well write me up too." He wore an amused smirk.

Thalia tosses the ruined basket to the side and walks over to them."Atreus..." She sighed, least it was something harmless but still like Alexander said they were team.

john is teleported , he dorsnt notice whats on his face untill he takes out his phone "oh fuck this" he says running down the tree before leaving the camp and running off to get away from all these sorcerers.

Victoria releases the spell and she falls down, cursing as her leg gives out "Dammit, moved too fast." she mumbles, she couldn't use her magic on her leg like normal since she had to keep the barrier up, she could walks, but she'd have to be careful.

Alex groans in annoyance at the three "Alright fine, I will not make note of this IF you can treat this survival training as bonding time as well, I will decide what to do one day before we have to go back, am I clear?" he asks, narrowing his eyes.

Atreus puts his arms around her to stop her from falling over, helping her stand before just lifting her in his arms."You should take it easy you know." He was blushing again."I could've done the barrier for you..." He was noticing fhe frost starting to cover the ground.

Thalia folds her arms as John runs off."So who's going to fetch him?" She questioned before she decides to poke fun at her cousin as she gushes about how cute he and Victoria were."She's hot huh?" She giggled in which it makes the boy get defensive and tell his cousin to shut up with her teasing.

"If Atreus freeze his path he'd fall over so you can fetch him." Alex deadpans, he couldn't blame Atreus and Victoria for being that way, at least they did the research on their teammates, John hadn't "Well... when you get him back, try not to get him too traumatized by magic would you?" he asks.

Victoria starts laughing when John runs off "Thank Atreus." she says "And I was taking it easy, but he was insulting you." she says while puffing her cheeks "Anyway, dinner should be ready when you bring John back, it'll be something simple." she tells them. "And you could do the barrier, but I wasn't sure if you could and if my barrier fails you can still make one."

Atreus sets her down where she could sit, he was a blushing mess already when Thalia was teasing him but he gets distracted once Victoria speaks and him being given the job of fetching the speedster which mace him sigh."I know, I appreciate you standing up for me but don't push yourself and I've been taught alot of things, both of my parents do magic, I don't slack on it either." He smiles at her."Tell me if you need me to gather anything else for dinner." He offered before having to go fetch the boy.

Thalia sits down to start making another basket since she had ruined the other one."If you think it wise to send him after John." She shrugged a little."I'm sure this'll be a good bonding experience." She tells him.

john finally arrived to a place that seemed pretty far , he sat down "all these magical people with their magical powers "

"I'll let you know." Victoria says with a smile and she adds "Oh, is there anything you guys are allergic for?" she asks while getting the ingredient she needs from nearby.

Alex sighs and says "You don't have to take him back by carrying him." he tells Atreus "No allergies here." he adds, going back to sharpening the tips from his arrows.

Atreus goes around the area as he goes to find the guy, questioning why Alexander was telling him he didn't need to carry the guy but soon he just gives up as the kid probably went too far."Should write him up for leaving." He sits down with the others."No I don't, not to any of these foods." He tells her.

Thalia gets the basket made and sets it off to the side telling Alexander he can use it for the food, she stands up."I could scout the area by flying." She offered."Just don't give Atreus parsnip or walnuts." She tells her.

Alex nods at Thalia and he looks at his watch "Alright, after dinner we're heading to our tents to sleep." he says, putting the berries in the basket and putting that near Victoria "Be careful Thalia. Try to stay near the top of the trees." he tells her

"No walnuts or parsnips, noted." Victoria mumbles, tossing in some berries with the stew, stirring it a bit "I don't know if John has any allergies though, oh well, his fault for running off."

Atreus scoots a little closer and hugs his knees."I found some mint nearby too." He watches as she makes the stew."Hold on." He stands up and leaves the camp quickly before teleporting back with a handful of basil to give her.

Thalia nods at Alexander, she grabs her bag to grab a scarf and lifts infront the air, she puts her scarf on a tree branch to mark the area before she takes off flying to find John and bring him back to camp to the rest of the group.

"Thanks." Victoria says and she gives a smile "Can't use mint though." she adds, putting them to the side and she hums while making the stew, she smiles at Atreus "Basil on the other hand, I can use that, do you mind getting the bowls from the bag we were given?"

Alex watches the remaining two and smiles slightly, at least they got along, John really should've paid more attention to the others of the group. Then again... blending in is part of their training too.

Atreus stands up again when she asked, going to rummage through one of the bags and find the bowls she asked for, bringing then over and he briefly glanced at Alexander before sitting down."Come get dinner." He does mockingly give him an order before facing Victoria."Have you cooked much before?" He asks her.

john looks into a pond finding that the words written on his face have dissapeared "thanks god it wasnt something perminant"

Thalia lands behind him."You need to get back to camp speedy boy." She folds her arms as she digs her sword into the ground by her, it's how she was able to fly too."Let's go." She tells him.

"Sometimes when mom has the night shift." Victoria answers "My cooking skills will probably get us through the camping trip." she adds while carefully tasting the stew "Alright done." she says with a smile.

Alex rolls his eyes "I'll get when everyone else has." he says, putting his arrows away and standing to to stretch a bit.

Atreus takes one of the bowls and holds it out to ask for some."Usually food is prepared for us at home, I haven't cooked much but I thought baking would be fun to try." He tells her."Or you can eat like everyone else unless you want your food cold." He shrugged at him.

"dont think so spark , i mean i can run home and act like any other student for the rest of your family gathering , in other words untill you all get back" john says laying down on the ground looking at the sky , he does begin vibrating in place .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back