• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus quietly rubs the back of his head at the praise."Well it's nothing...but yeah I could take you to any of the other realms." He chuckled before she had left and came back with those fake flowers, wondering how she knew he'd want some but he doesn't question it as he thanks her and puts them in the vase."That'll do for now, now let's get to that library." He would try to give her something in return for the flowers.

Thalia waved to him."Night and ofcourse we would." She nods before she goes towards her own room.

A few weeks later, since everyone's settled in, they have a school wide camping trip with assigned groups. Victoria's cursing under her breath as she tries to set up the tent, they had two big tents to share among them, meaning she and Thalia could sleep in one and the boys in the other.

Alex us pretty fast, setting up the tent and he nods "John go collect firewood, Atreus, go look for edible berries, I'll go hunt for animals once their tent is set up." he says, he'd gotten leadership responsebilities, so he was going make sure they got it right.

Arteus stood off to the side with his arms folded though he held a necklace in his hand, he didn't seem much of a camper and didn't like they were suddenly thrown out into the wild, not only that but it was in the middle of the night they were woken up told to pack and dragged out there."Whatever..." He turns away from him.

Thalia goes by Victoria and crouched down as she checks the stuff for a tent which she didn't know how to set up or why they even had these."Why don't we just build our own shelter then fumbling around with this." She kicks at the tent before grabbing at the sticks to attempt at helping set it up."Anyone know why we're out here?" She asked them.

"Because this is faster." Victoria says and she sighs "Besides, taking a tent down is easier then setting it up." she says. She thinks for a while "Well it was announced we'd go camping as groups, but why in the middle of the night. We do need berries though." she aims that last comment at Atreus.

Alex sighs at the group "Guys, we're probably dumped here without warning and just enough supplies because they consider this survival training." he says "Thalia, Victoria, do you need any help with that tent?"

john just decided to follow along and go get firewood which he was able to collect pretty fast as he made a few quick trips before throwing the wood on the ground next to the tents and standing next to the group.

"Don't put it too close to the tents." Alex warn John and he sighs, really, were these kids a bunch of people who never went camping, he understood why Thalia and Atreus didn't see the point, but Victoria shouldn't be having that much trouble with a tent and Alex shouldn't be putting the sticks for the fire so close to their sleeping place.

Atreus walks over to his cousin and Victoria, tapping on her shoulder before holding out the necklace and a light blush on his cheeks."Gift for you." He was smiling, he had added protective runes on the back of it as well and when she mentioned the berries."I'm on it." He was quick to say at that.

Thalia nods at Alexander."If you would be so kind, we could so use the help with this." She gestured to it but she raises a brow at her cousins behavior but does start to smirk a little as maybe the kid had a crush."So this is survival training? This'll be a piece of cake then." She laughs, she's gone camping and been out in the wilds in other realms before.

"I am surrounded by idiots." Alex mumbles under his breath "Even so John, one strong gust of wind and our tents would be gone, have you never gone camping?" he asks crossing his arms at the speedster. He walks over to Thalia and Victoria to help with their tent "We can't do anything too reckless though." he mumbles. He looks at Atreus when he's quick to agree with Victoria and he raises an eyebrow "Gotta remember that." he thinks.

Victoria looks a bit confused, but takes the necklace "Thank Atreus." she says with a smile, putting it on and hiding it under her shirt, not wanting to lose it "Well, once we have everything I'll put up a protective barrier around the camp that should let harmless animals in, but those that could kill us, if we were normal, won't, that way we don't have to worry too much." she says and she takes her spellbook, flipping through it and she nods slightly when she has ot.

Last edited:
Atreus was smiling some more and he was questioning himself on why he was smiling so much around her."You're welcome." He nods before he takes off to go find those berries but first he grabs something to carry the berries in, he leaves the campsite and goes around to find any of those berry bushes and it doesn't take him long before he finds some, checking to make sure they were edible before he starts picking them.

Thalia gets the tent done with Alexander, she just grabs the pile John brought to move it since he was being tedious by just going one by one with the wood and she wipes her hands on her pants, it was starting to warm up a little out there but it was still a little cold and wind was starting to blow."I think its nice we get to he out here instead of at the school." She shrugged a little.

Victoria moves to the edge of their campsite, meaning the small clearing and starts drawing symbols in the air with firery energy, however unlike normal the energy's a dark purple as this is one of her own spells.

Alex shrugs "I don't really care though, now, Thalia and Victoria will sleep in that tent." he says, mentioning to the one he helped set up "And that mean we have to sleep in the other. Thalia, feel free to punch John if he tries anything that makes you or Victoria uncomfortable." he adds, grabbing his bow and arrows "I'll be back soon, leadership transfers to Thalia when I'm not here." and he walks off to hunt.

"oh , yeah that makes sense , and i did go camping , butn i just run home when i need something" he shrugs he then runs over to to alex "im not a creep!"

Atreus gets those berries in the little bag he had brought with him, he gets the bag closed when he's figures he's gathered enough atleast for now and he starts bringing it back to the camp."Where do we want these?" He holds it up as he came by.

Thalia just posed proudly when being put in charge, she couldn't help but laugh though at his comment about John."Alright." She waved though she did want to join him for hunting, she's done that kind of thing before as well but she just takes up duty of watching out for the other three."Let's double check the supplies." She goes over to them.

"are you sure those arent poisonous" john says taking one and holding it in his hand

Atreus puts the bag down."You I wouldn't care about poisoning..." it was just a joke but if he did try flirting with Victoria it won't be a joke anymore."Just eat it, I know what's edible." He tells him.

Atreus just raises a brow at the guy."Or are you just judging me because of my father? Not like it's anything new to me." He sits down in the grass, he sighed a little.

"no rash" john says grabing a handfull and popping them in his hand. "why would judge you?"

Atreus folds his arms."I don't know why would you?" He turns away from him and it was starting to get colder there, his brows furrowed a little at that.

"Hey John, don't eat everything!" Victoria tells him and she sighs "We need those, probably to make any food taste better.", honestly... she finishes the barrier making a purple dome flash around and over campsite.

Alex returns with two rabbit and he asks "Who can cook the best out of us?" he asks "Also, John, please don't waste food. We'll store the food with tbe girls."

Atreus stretches a little before noticing that Alexander had come back with two rabbits, he turns away at that."Why not ask the warrior princess..." He shrugged, he figured she would.

Thalia just lightly swats John."There is five of us out here, we have to be able to share the food and have enough for everyone." She puts her hands on her hips.

"I can cook." Victoria says and she adds "Just simple things though.", she never had to cook, her mother always did that, even at the sanctum.

Alex smiles "Thank you Thalia, I'm gonna make sure we can eat this, Atreus, can you and you cousin weave us a basket for the extra food?" he asks "Alex, please get a fire started once it's save to do so."

Atreus waved Alexander off."Sorry, I must've missed basket weaving class and the class where I care about being given orders." He shrugs while giving the boy a smirk.

Thalia nods at Alexander with a smile and she kicks her cousin gently for his attitude."I'll get on the baskets." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back