• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation (STILL OPEN!!!)

Oi, lads and lasses, I'll be releasin' the IC around 6 o'clock EST. So be ready, will yah?

Your abilities was the biggest concern. Most of the community was uncomfortable with a teleporter who could remove important items and/or people with a single touch, is also a speedster without an explanation about how they can reach warp speed, and who can control anyone made of blood and bone. As well as the lack of details on your character's equipment and how his power grid makes sense. There lacks detail on how he is a level 5 in combat and intelligence. In my opinion, I recommend just deleting the character now and create a whole-new one. But you can remodel your current one. TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

I'm interested, though, I'm new to the sight. I don't know if the etiquette is the same as it is on a lot of Discord roleplay servers I'm part of so I'll have you decide whether to let me in or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back