• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation (STILL OPEN!!!)

Now i got to think of a heroic name fitting for a Lone Ranger like hero sponsored by a cat goddess. Also, if you are wondering why he chose to be a Cowboy, it is because he was a fan of Westerns as a kid and wanted to emulate his heroes on the silver screen.

... *pokes head in. Sees people talking about ‘power levels’ and throwing around comic names.* .... *is immediately intimidated* ... eh...

Soooo hi. This is my first time deciding to stick my nose into a Marvel rp (wish me luck) I haaaaave a question, um, I want to make a Kevin Levin type character (Absorbs materials and becomes those materials) has that been done in the marvel universe? ... my question is, is something like that okay? Because I have a different oc who is probably just as viable.

A power like that is definitely okay for something like the Marvel universe, it would be cool to see. i think the power is kinda similar to like Absorbing Man's power but that doesn't matter. I say go for it, I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be allowed. You should probably hop in the OOC and CS threads too. What's your other OC idea, though? I'd just like to know what other idea you may have, they're fun to read.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Absorbing Man does that.
Yup, absorbing man has been doing it since away before Ben 10 was a thing.
I am not surprised at all. But... Absorbing Man? *does a quick google search* oh. Ohhhh.... he’s a super villain. Annnnd he fights Thor? Alright. But I’m talking fully body, not just an arm or a leg.
A power like that is definitely okay for something like the Marvel universe, it would be cool to see. i think the power is kinda similar to like Absorbing Man's power but that doesn't matter. I say go for it, I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be allowed. You should probably hop in the OOC and CS threads too. What's your other OC idea, though? I'd just like to know what other idea you may have, they're fun to read.
sure thing my dude. I love writing this stuff, sooo :)
She’s a generic superpower oc, I think I’d call her Glassblaster if I used her. She is Hyalokinetic, which apparently according to google is the word for Glass manipulation. She can freely control and change any glass or glass-like material around her and use it to her whim. She has been reported to be able to shatter and extire skyscraper’s glass windows and use them to absolutely tear someone to shreds. She carries around glass Coke and Snapple bottles in a backpack just so she always has it.

I am not surprised at all. But... Absorbing Man? *does a quick google search* oh. Ohhhh.... he’s a super villain. Annnnd he fights Thor? Alright... but I’m talking like full body absorbing. Not just an arm or a leg.

He does that tho? To an absurd extent, even. He can even absorb different forms of energy and stuff like that.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
He can do full body, he just tends to mix and match with partial absorption because it looks cooler that way.
He does that tho? To an absurd extent, even. He can even absorb different forms of energy and stuff like that.
Oh, I believe you, not trying to say you’re wrong (cause I definitely have no right to say that) or that she is better, just all the pictures and brief blurbs I saw only included on arm or leg

Oh, I believe you, not trying to say you’re wrong (cause I definitely have no right to say that) or that she is better, just all the pictures and brief blurbs I saw only included on arm or leg
You can always read the power descriptions in the marvel wiki, they tend to be quite concise and detailed when it comes to unique stuff.

I'll be backing out of this RP, sorry. I've gotten busy with another RP and I don't think I can handle both at once.

Also, we are still open and accepting! So if you're interested, stop on in and see what's in store for this RP!!

Also, I would like to ask, are supernatural characters allowed, those like Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Blade, Morbius? I'm not planning to use who I listed though, might use one or two.

Can I get in on this?
I'm pretty sure it's still open, yeah. Ain't giving you no guarantees, but considering what was said in the ooc earlier and the fact that Booper didn't say anything about closing submissions yet, I'd say that starting to write the sheet while Booper doesn't answer is pretty safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back