• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation (STILL OPEN!!!)

For show and tell, I'mma share that I am going to follow the path of the honorable masked warrior.

By the by, I've changed my mind, I'll be filling in for the lone successor to the Immortal Iron Fist albeit probably not in the expected way.

Zerohex Zerohex
Ye man, you can skip the coding. I wouldn't force you to do something you don't want to, lol.
Do you think it’s be cool if I had a character who is sort-a like a vigilante of this town and the surrounding city? Alao, are we only allowed one character?

Yeah that's fine. I was thinking a maximum of four characters per person. Squad141 Squad141
Coolio, might do a temporal sister and a string-related brother. Does the story take place in a specific city/to
Wait what? So you're going for like, a time manipulation powerset and a...string theory manipulation one? Am I getting this right?
More like limited teleportation and string manipulation

I need an opinion: I’m planning to make two oc, one’s the son of Crossbones(Skullz) the other is the son of Bullseye(Deadeye), and both of them are going to be essentially be like a duo type deal. I’m debating on looks.
Clement_Sauve_-_Ao2_Same_and_Rios.jpg

Rios_small_revision.jpg

(Skullz)
a112726b128aeb8d61e37dce025a8d33.jpg

(Deadeye)
0164c15a442b7aa8012197419c7985.jpg@1280w_1l_2o_100sh.jpg

(Skullz)
hellhound_by_sharpwriter-d6b2gu1.jpg

(Deadeye)
Keep in mind I’m leaning anti-Hero to hero with these bois.

New York City will be the starting city, and we'll gradually move across the world. Squad141 Squad141

I guess. But will you explain how a Cowboy-themed hero came into contact with an Egyptian deity, or am I going to have to infer? Killerclown Killerclown

Still is open! And Ultron is yours if you want it! kasigi kasigi

Sounds good! FistOfTheBorkStar FistOfTheBorkStar

I'm going to make the OOC right now, actually, lol. (and I really like Option 2, just my opinion tho :p) Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

New York City will be the starting city, and we'll gradually move across the world. Squad141 Squad141

I guess. But will you explain how a Cowboy-themed hero came into contact with an Egyptian deity, or am I going to have to infer? Killerclown Killerclown

Still is open! And Ultron is yours if you want it! kasigi kasigi

Sounds good! FistOfTheBorkStar FistOfTheBorkStar

I'm going to make the OOC right now, actually, lol. (and I really like Option 2, just my opinion tho :p) Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
My idea is that my guy's father was an Egyptologist who brought his son, who was also an aspiring archaeologist, along with him for a Archaeological expedition to Egypt. Somehow, during the trip, the son ends up fighting off treasure hunters trying to raid a ancient tomb of Bast and ends up getting shot in the process. This ends up getting the attention of Bast, who ends up blessing him with powers after healing his wounds.
Booperboy Booperboy

Last edited:
Ultron, a sentient A.I. capable of forging absolute chaos and unleashing its wrath upon the world, has returned from death. After Hank Pym, Ultron's creator, had used the fail-safe he implemented into Ultron—ultimately 'killing' him at that very moment—it was believed that Ultron was gone for good. But that was far from the truth. In actuality, Ultron had just went underground, scattered. He dumped his memory, but not his protocols. It wasn't until an unknown persons had pieced him together did Ultron regain what he had lost; he retained his incognito status, hiding from his creator and any threat to such a vulnerable Ultron. It took 33 years before Ultron had prepared himself enough. Enough to wage war against the modern world. That war, it begins now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quick Notes
> This RP will take place on Earth-56564 (completely made up)
> This takes place 33 years from present time. So not every canon character is going to look the same. (i.e. Since Captain America was around 22 when he was thawed from the ice—in 2012—that would make him around 61 years old.)
> Yes, you can have Canon characters (however, majority of them will be old or on the brink of death)
> If a canon character has not been mentioned, then they "do not exist" (Example: If no one talks about the Ghost Rider, or do not assume the role of Ghost Rider, then he/she will not "exist". Think of it like limbo.)
> OCs are the preferred type of character
> Yes, your OC can be the child of a canon character
> Depending on the user, some canon characters may not have more than 1 child. (Example: If someone were to make a daughter of Iron Man, and they specifically state that their character is an only child, then that canon parent can not exceed past the set limit—which is one child.)
> Respect the GM and Co-GM(s)
> Follow da rulez
> No "Perfect" characters
> Romance will be allowed, but don't make it a primary objective. If anything it should be a "side quest". And keep it PG.
> I am looking for a Co-GM(s)
> Questions? Good. Ask them below.
> Interested? Good. Let me know below. You know; where you type and stuff.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CS Link . . . for the CS, obviously.
OOC. For . . . OOC things?
By the way, are you still looking for Co-GMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back