• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation (STILL OPEN!!!)

Booperboy

social-anxiety is my middle name
1534145101262.png
Ultron, a sentient A.I. capable of forging absolute chaos and unleashing its wrath upon the world, has returned from death. After Hank Pym, Ultron's creator, had used the fail-safe he implemented into Ultron—ultimately 'killing' him at that very moment—it was believed that Ultron was gone for good. But that was far from the truth. In actuality, Ultron had just went underground, scattered. He dumped his memory, but not his protocols. It wasn't until an unknown persons had pieced him together did Ultron regain what he had lost; he retained his incognito status, hiding from his creator and any threat to such a vulnerable Ultron. It took 33 years before Ultron had prepared himself enough. Enough to wage war against the modern world. That war, it begins now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quick Notes
> This RP will take place on Earth-56564 (completely made up)
> This takes place 33 years from present time. So not every canon character is going to look the same. (i.e. Since Captain America was around 22 when he was thawed from the ice—in 2012—that would make him around 61 years old . . . . . . appearance-wise.)
> Yes, you can have Canon characters (however, majority of them will be old or on the brink of death)
> If a canon character has not been mentioned, then they "do not exist" (Example: If no one talks about the Ghost Rider, or do not assume the role of Ghost Rider, then he/she will not "exist". Think of it like limbo.)
> OCs are the preferred type of character
> Yes, your OC can be the child of a canon character
> Depending on the user, some canon characters may not have more than 1 child. (Example: If someone were to make a daughter of Iron Man, and they specifically state that their character is an only child, then that canon parent can not exceed past the set limit—which is one child.)
> Respect the GM and Co-GM(s)
> Follow da rulez
> No "Perfect" characters
> Romance will be allowed, but don't make it a primary objective. If anything it should be a "side quest". And keep it PG.
> I am looking for a Co-GM(s)
> Questions? Good. Ask them below.
> Interested? Good. Let me know below. You know; where you type and stuff.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Thread, for the main stuff in your life.
CS Link . . . for the CS, obviously.
OOC. For . . . OOC things?

Last edited:
I should also note to those who have signed-up (and future users) that the role of Ultron will be available. soooo . . . . .

Interested! ^^ May go for Thorunn (daughter of Thor in Marvel) or an OC!

Thanks for using mah code :p

Oh my lord, I was going to make James rogers! I'd love to see Thorunn! (By the way, your coding is absolutely perfect for the character sheets! I love it!) RI.a RI.a

Oh my lord, I was going to make James rogers! I'd love to see Thorunn! (By the way, your coding is absolutely perfect for the character sheets! I love it!) RI.a RI.a
Eeep childhood friends! ^^ hahaha thank you thank you!

How many characters are we allowed?

Sounds interesting enough for me, can probably try to run a character in spite of being kinda overworked already.

I'm going to finalize the Character Sheets now, but this is still open for anyone who may be interested.

Right, yo Booperboy Booperboy , I know you probably really like that CS coding and all but do you mind if I skip it? It honestly kinda makes actually writing and reading these things more of a pain than it should be. Gets a bit in the way of fluidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back