• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel- The descent

I'd like to lay claim to 2 Characters
  • Magik (Going to be genderbent into a male)
  • Dane Whitman the Black Knight

Is the JL Displacement also looking for players?

I'd like to lay claim to 2 Characters
  • Magik (Going to be genderbent into a male)
  • Dane Whitman the Black Knight
Is the JL Displacement also looking for players?
And yes. Good solid choices. Magik will find limbo to have been altered slightly by the strange force effecting other realms and forces. Also if you make him an X-man you could have a fraction of the pheonix force :D if you want that is.

Let the creativity commence.

The RP has finally begun guys. Applications ALWAYS open. Come join the Decent.

Sure! I do hope my Char pro/write-up is acceptable as I did not exactly follow template but I assure all the information requested and plenty more is included!
There is a problem. You included iron man who doesmt exist in this. He isnt the leader of an enterprise he is Iron sorcerer and he is the current sorcerer supreme.

Perhaps My Nat is from one of the AU's? As it does lead to believe she had encounters with Iron Man Prior to the Avenger Initiative. Or Iron man mentions could just be striken lol I am cool either way.

Sure! I do hope my Char pro/write-up is acceptable as I did not exactly follow template but I assure all the information requested and plenty more is included!
Actually thats true for alot of her history. Your using canon marvel. This is not that unfortunatly. Please look into the existing characters, and the lore posted by others and rework natasha.

Perhaps My Nat is from one of the AU's? As it does lead to believe she had encounters with Iron Man Prior to the Avenger Initiative. Or Iron man mentions could just be striken lol I am cool either way.
Alternate universe are an option but not in recent events and further study will be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back