• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel- The descent

WeaselThor WeaselThor Can I put a claim in for M.O.D.O.K. (or in my case M.O.D.A.M.)? Will PM her CS to you shortly for approval.

On an unrelated note, in regards to your sprogs of Thor, it's Thorsdottir (so the Icelandic for daughter rather than the English spelling.)

If he is the father than yeah. In general, it depends on who the father is so for example if Odin's the dad it would be Odinsdottir or if Ultrasuperhulk was the father, Ultrasuperhulksdottir. :P

So it's always the father's first name followed by son or (s)dottir depending on the gender of the child. Hopefully that clarify's thing a bit better.

Last edited:

List of Roles.

The Original 7

Superman- Open
Batman- Claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor
Wonderwoman- Open
The Flash- Claimed by PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Aquaman- Claimed by @Crenando
Martian manhunter- Open
Green Lanturn- Open

Back on earth

( Canon heroes.)
Cyborg- Claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor
The Question- Open
Mr.Terrific- Open
Supergirl- Claimed WeaselThor WeaselThor
Shazam- ???
Nightwing- Open
Kid Flash- Open
Starfire- Open
Beast boy- Open
Raven- Open
Hawkgirl- Open
Hawkman- Open

(Canon villains)
Darksied- Claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor
Brainiac- Claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor
Mongul- Claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor
Solomon Grundy- Open
Deathstroke- Open
Ra's al guul- Open
Lex Luthor- Open
Gorilla Grodd- Open
Vandal Savage- ???

Oc heroes
Gigas dragoon- Claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor
Blue lantern- Claimed by Killerclown Killerclown
Friday- Claimed by PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Oc villains
Blood knight- claimed by Killerclown Killerclown
Gigas Diablo- claimed by WeaselThor WeaselThor

(Open characters are ones i will need for the plot. ??? Characters mean they are still up in the air but have been mentioned as possible claimed characters and are needed for the plot. I will update as needed.)

WeaselThor WeaselThor

.... I call Hulk (genderbend). I'd like to make 4 characters in total:

- Hulk (Genderbend)
- Jean Grey (Will have a spin on things ; Unsure of her age now but she'd be at least mid twenties, if not thirties)
- Protege (side character ; only for the backstory of another character. Released temporarily as a result of the chaos that is ensuring of whomever is the big threat they are preparing for)
- Uatu (side character ; only for the backstory of another character)
- ??????? (Yes This is a major side character I want to use... My own version of how the concept of "?????? ??????" should've worked. Both Uatu and Protege will play a key part in her backstory after she hits fourteen. She obviously won't be in the major parts of the RP for obvious reasons. Adopted Daughter of Jean Grey [Age 16... Adopted at the age of 5])

.... I would've chosen one of the Fantastic Four but they are dead so... I'm also likely going to try to find some street level person for the major long haul with Hulk and the mystery girl... But I'm not sure whose available in that sense.

WeaselThor WeaselThor

.... I call Hulk (genderbend). I'd like to make 4 characters in total:

- Hulk (Genderbend)
- Jean Grey (Will have a spin on things ; Unsure of her age now but she'd be at least mid twenties, if not thirties)
- Protege (side character ; only for the backstory of another character. Released temporarily as a result of the chaos that is ensuring of whomever is the big threat they are preparing for)
- Uatu (side character ; only for the backstory of another character)
- ??????? (Yes This is a major side character I want to use... My own version of how the concept of "?????? ??????" should've worked. Both Uatu and Protege will play a key part in her backstory after she hits fourteen. She obviously won't be in the major parts of the RP for obvious reasons. Adopted Daughter of Jean Grey [Age 16... Adopted at the age of 5])

.... I would've chosen one of the Fantastic Four but they are dead so... I'm also likely going to try to find some street level person for the major long haul with Hulk and the mystery girl... But I'm not sure whose available in that sense.
Sorry but jean grey is dead and her pheonix has been distributed through the x-men. This is to prevent the pheonix force from being too op in the story.

Might i suggest X-men emma frost with a fraction of the pheonix force?

Also protege is a hard No. Both power mimicry and Omnipotence are not really allowable in Any RP's i run because they ruin the concept of another persons creativity. Why spend any time coming up with powers if someone can copy them and use omnipotence to use them better than you. Even as an NPC that is not allowable.

As for uatu i am kinda iffy.

Im not really allowing cosmic beings or those who have the mental capacity to figure out my plot instantly. However Watchers dont really do much and you say they will be a side character. So i am on the fence. Can you make a case for why the Watcher should be involved? Andrita Andrita

WeaselThor WeaselThor
I don't mind using Emma Frost... Interesting dynamic for sure.

... The main problem with Protege and Uatu is I'm not actually going to be RPing them actively within the RP . I was only going to include them within the backstory of a character and that was it... I was asking mainly for permission to use them in the backstory of a character (AKA the ??? character).

Speaking of backstories, what's the lore behind the Inhumans and the Terrigan mist?
Inconclusive as of yet. (For characters that is.)

I intend on having them completly seperated from earth. Remember how i mentioned logan as one of the first five? Well another of the five is apocalypse, the other three died and managed to escape the afterlife bringing with them several hundred other souls who would become the Inhumans. Teragen mist is a miasma from the afterlife.

WeaselThor WeaselThor
I don't mind using Emma Frost... Interesting dynamic for sure.

... The main problem with Protege and Uatu is I'm not actually going to be RPing them actively within the RP . I was only going to include them within the backstory of a character and that was it... I was asking mainly for permission to use them in the backstory of a character (AKA the ??? character).
In that case it is fine. My apologies. Perhaps it could be utilized to the plots advantage. Prodigy could mention that there is something in the distant future that they cannot see and know nothing about. That would peak the curiosity of many a being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back