• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel RP

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there!
I'm looking for a few Marvel RP partners! I don't have many rules and few to no triggers. All I ask is that we plot together and that you are able to write between 1-2 paragraphs per character. If you prefer to write more than I can write more, but remember that it will take longer to get a response.

I usually rp MxF pairings especially with my female main character, but I'm interested in doubling as well. So if you have an idea for an MxM or FxF pairing that's alright with me. Just be able to play MxF along with your other pairing. I am OC and canon friendly, so if I know the canon I will happily play them. Below you will find a list of characters I can play, but I also want to note that I am willing to play others. Those are just the ones that I've played before/have experience with. So onto the fun stuff!

Characters I want you to play: Peter Quill, Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Loki, Stephen Strange
Character I can play: Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Thor

If you are interested in RPing either comment below or send me a PM! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back