• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HarleyQuinnRomance

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I've been on the hunt for someone wanting to RP Marvel, I'm happy to give my plot ideas for my ocs and let my partner decide which would interest them more. I'm double friendly, looking for someone 18+, prefer to do m x f with me playing either or f x f. I'm fine with either pairing an oc with a canon character or pairing two canon characters, but I don't do oc x oc.

I'm open to playing other characters, but here's an example of some I could do for your oc

Marvel

Loki
Bucky
Steve
Natasha
Wanda
Tony
Peter P
Sylvie
Thor

I'm open to play other characters though. I love to have a separate pm where we can talk and plot out future ideas for the rp. I’m open to darker themes, feel free to ask! Thank you for taking the time to read this, please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back