• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel RP OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
We’re all brothers in bonds now, Thief.

That’s relatable though. I haven’t played Skyrim a lot but there are some things I can recite like clock work.

I just have a question you said that OCs are allowed, do they need to be related to another marvel character directly. I have ideas either way I just would like to know because I feel more comfortable playing ocs then canons.

Well I'm gonna start working on a character sheet because I finally figured out a character to play.

oh! here's an idea!
Okay, so basically the reason most of us are using OCs (with the exception of Spider-Man) is because someone has either taken control of the Avengers or they're missing.
What do you all think? I don't want to force a storyline that no one wants to roleplay.

oh! here's an idea!
Okay, so basically the reason most of us are using OCs (with the exception of Spider-Man) is because someone has either taken control of the Avengers or they're missing.
What do you all think? I don't want to force a storyline that no one wants to roleplay.
Sounds like a story I would RP

i dunno... i was thinking it was in a universe that was similar to the MCU but not the MCU, if you get my meaning. but i don't think Thanos has even been near earth at this point in time, if that's what you wanted to know.

yeah, the Avengers (including Tony) would still be alive, just... well, either under the control of a villain or missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back