• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marvel RP OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
okay! so, how long has Peter been Spider-Man? I'm asking because I wanted to determine if he was an Avenger or not, for story reasons.

alright. I guess it's up to you then. If you want to make him an Avenger, go for it. He won't be under control/missing or whatever though, for obvious roleplaying reasons.

Alright, so far I've come up with this idea:

It's late one evening (blah blah, I'm on mobile currently so I don't really wanna write all of it out) and the Avengers have not returned from whatever mission they were on. It's been five hours since any contact from the Quinjet. Director Nick Fury has not been reached for comment.

It has been 24 hours since the disappearance of a large portion of the Avengers, including Iron Man, aka Tony Stark, Captain America, aka Steve Rogers, and Hawkeye, aka Clint Barton.

This goes on for like a week or so, but I was thinking as we timeskip, we could also be "setting up" the Roleplay (establishing the foundation. You know, what's going on with our characters, their corner of New York or wherever they are, you get what I'm saying).

What are your opinions? Otherwise, I think we could start. Well, you could, because I'm on mobile at the moment ;-;

I may as well simply. I have a few ideas for a sort of mercenary-ish villainish guy

great! i'll send the character sheet in a bit, but basically she's an alien that was inspired to become a hero by the Guardians. When she attempts to complete a mission, she gets herself stuck on Earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back