(New ideas) Marvel Rp (always open)

Asgards Valkyrie

Hopelessly obsessed with fictional characters
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey.
I am looking for someone to do a marvel rp with me where i will rp as loki.
I am literate to semi-literate
I am open to all ideas and I don't mind if you use a OC or a character from the fandom
Its up to you:xFsmile:
I don't have any rules but I will listen and respect yours.
I am active mostly every day so will reply quickly.
Any types of rp are fine.
I dont have i certen limit of how many words/lines i want any is fine even one liners.
I dont mind what type of rp it is.

Okay so i am looking for someone to rp with me if i rp as loki laufeyson i have a few ideas that are as follows:

1. Loki after the whole New York attack is locked up in either a prison on some other realm or on Asgard. left there he is imprisoned and always closely monitored by lots of guards and people from shield the avengers and all sorts.

2. Loki is sent to earth after the whole new York incident and confined to a safehouse to fend for himself only being let out into the surrounding areas and all he has is one person sent down with him to make sure that he doesn’t escape or do anything stupid.

3. Instead of Loki being raised by Odin and Frigga taken from jotunheim after his father cast him out for being to small. Laufey shows mercy after he is born and keeps him seeing promise in him. The Rp will be set when he is grown up and the prince of jotunheim about to become king when there starts to be talk of war between Asgard and jotunheim.

4. After all the events of infinity war where everyone thinks Loki is dead, he ends up on the run hiding from thanos and covered in fear. Scared and alone he finds himself alone one day in the middle of the night he comes across a house and decides to seek refuge in it.

5.After the events of new York Loki is forced as punishment for his actions to work at stark tower with the avengers to help them fix the city and repair what damage he has caused as well as do other things with them all the while he hides the truth of what really happened.

6.This one will be set after Loki has met thanos after falling of the Bifrost he is captured and held in his cell being tortured and forced to do thanos bidding needing help.

7. After years of everyone thinking Loki is dead he one day turns up on Asgard near death hurt and seeming terrified unable to get anything out of him everyone starts to search for someone who can gain his trust and that he will confide in.

8. This is a sorta different plot line and a change. Loki has been spending a lot of time away from asgard and not telling anyone where he is going or revealing anything he is doing. So odin hires a certain someone to befriend him and find out what is going on with him.

9. Okay so this will be one where loki has a daughter and when she goes missing he starts to panic and seeks the help of the avengers to try and find out whats happend to her.

Last edited:
I JUST started the MARVEL series, But I absolutely love Loki! I may just have to come back here when I finish!
Thats great. i meant to reply to this before now so im sorry. I know thats how it started for me. Feel free to when you have finished them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back