• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
K.png
Marvel Craving

Hello fellow rpers! It's time for another rp partner post. But this time I'm really craving some Marvel rps

My name is Marvel, I'm a well versed roleplayer and I've done many, many Marvel rps. Seems I'm always open for more though.

More about what I'm looking for:
OCxCanon - I don't do canonxcanon sorry
Any pairing for platonic but only FxF or FxM for romance plz
I can play a number of characters, some of them including Steve, Tony, Bucky, Loki. Those seem to be the most popular ones as they are the ones I play the most. Feel free to ask for others, but there are some characters I just can't get into the mindset of, apologies.
Characters I'm looking for: Loki, Bucky, Vision, Hawkeye (platonic)
Or I am also open to OCxOC
Lastly, I have not watched some of the more recent Marvel stuff so I might be clueless about some stuff, but I am open to lots of time periods or AUs within the MCU!

I can't think of anything else so I'll keep this short and sweet. Let me know if you're interested!

Not interested? You can also check out this Post for more sweet cravings!

Last edited:
Are you still looking for rp partners. I would be interested in doing some plotting.

i know you posted this nearly a year ago, but id love to do a thread with you if you are still somehow looking! i have a lot of muse for spiderman related things, as i just saw the extended version of no way home today. i was hoping for peterxoc but i think i have enough muse for any sort of platonic thread (spiderman related or not) if thats what you now want. my account is new, as in i just made it like ten minutes ago, but i can match your length and detail when it comes to the actual roleplaying :)

I’d be interested! Just curious as to what you know Marvel wise, like is your knowledge of Marvel exclusively MCU, or are you familiar with comics, animated stuff, other movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back