• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel Rp (1x1, always open)

Hey dude! My name is Mickey, 20F from Europe. I have about 7 years of experience doing Bucky Barnes, and was wondering whether you’d be interested to discuss some things. My style is 3rd person, past tense and literate (I tend to match what I’m given). Lemme know if you’re interested. Cheers!

Hey dude! My name is Mickey, 20F from Europe. I have about 7 years of experience doing Bucky Barnes, and was wondering whether you’d be interested to discuss some things. My style is 3rd person, past tense and literate (I tend to match what I’m given). Lemme know if you’re interested. Cheers!
Sure I'll pm you!

Hey so I’m new to Rpn but notnew to roleplay. So anyways onto the roleplay info:

•I’ve been roleplaying now for a little over a year but I’ve been writing for about 7 years now.

•I’m descriptive/literate so I usually write 8 or plus lines.

•That being said I don’t like one liners, use of “*” to indicate action, or 1st POV. I just ask you don’t do these things.

•I’m in more fandoms than just Marvel but right now it’s the fandom I’m hyper fixated on at the moment. If you wanna rp something different just ask and I can tell whether or not I’m a part of that fandom.

•That being said while I do love Marvel I don’t know much about the comic due to the fact I’m too broke to buy them

•I love ooc chat but even online I can be shy so I might not always talk

•I mainly write with ocs (double ups) but am open to cannon ships. if we’re doing an ocxcc double up please don’t make everything about your oc. (I feel like this common sense but you’d be surprised-)

•I prefer long term but if you wanna do a short rp that’s fine with me.

•My time zone is EDT (eastern daylight time) I’m pretty active but understand I have a life an sometimes I get busy so I can always respond. If this happens don’t spam just shoot me a small “hey” or “hello” if I’ve not responded in 48 hours

•I don’t just write romance though that is what I have the most experience with. I’d love to a drama, platonic pairing, action, etc. just ask!

•I can play Peter P., Tony, Nat, Wanda, Bucky, Steve, and Thor. I’m open to playing others but they’re going to be ooc (I can play Loki to but only like a soft sappy version of him. So if you want a pairing with a soft Loki I’m your girl)

•Before we begin please tell me your triggers. I personally don’t have any but I wanna make sure you don’t either.

•I have lots of plots in mind! And I would love to hear yours too!

•I adore AUs so don’t be afraid to ask to do one
i could play black panther or i could even play groot,starlord or if needed i could proubly play Iron Man

I'd love to roleplay with you! I'm really fixating on Bucky and Steve and wouldn't mind rping them if we could rp on discord tho because it's much faster in replies for me I'd love that!

I'd love to do an rp with you! I have a different way of rping and other info to share that may impact the way we rp.

Hey there! I'd be up for a Marvel rp. <3 Are you alright if I pm you?

Hi, I’ve been writing for 6 years now and been working on my oc for 3, I have an alternate universe plot I’d love to explore with you if you’d be down? I’m fully literate and online most the time :) I’m new to rpn too :,)

Hi, I’ve been writing for 6 years now and been working on my oc for 3, I have an alternate universe plot I’d love to explore with you if you’d be down? I’m fully literate and online most the time :) I’m new to rpn too :,)
Sounds good! pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back